Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another little tidbit

neuman

My main bank is s credit union. I have been for months trying to buy dinar from them off the website. Each and every time I tried, it came up as an error, that the currency was not a recognized or tradable currency. They use EzForex on their website by the way. As of today, I an able to buy from them. This is the disclaimer though:Restrictions: YOU MAY BE CONTACTED WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY TO SIGN A DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. Iraqi dinar is a high risk currency, and eZforex.com, Inc. is not liable for any gain/loss in currency value. WE DO NOT BUY BACK SADDAM NOTES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

> This country qualifies for Currency Price Protection (CPP)

Yet one more step in the right direction! :)

• Upvote 4

Why would you even hassle it. You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by just buying from Ali at Dinar Trade. Simple and overnight.

I don't wanna take any chances, I buy all my dinar from local banks around town. For me it eases the transaction by not having to travel to cash in or wait for an appointment .

My main bank is s credit union. I have been for months trying to buy dinar from them off the website. Each and every time I tried, it came up as an error, that the currency was not a recognized or tradable currency. They use EzForex on their website by the way. As of today, I an able to buy from them. This is the disclaimer though:Restrictions: YOU MAY BE CONTACTED WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY TO SIGN A DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. Iraqi dinar is a high risk currency, and eZforex.com, Inc. is not liable for any gain/loss in currency value. WE DO NOT BUY BACK SADDAM NOTES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

> This country qualifies for Currency Price Protection (CPP)

Yet one more step in the right direction! :)

has anyone here used this EzForex website to buy IQD? It looks like they are in Texas?

has anyone here used this EzForex website to buy IQD? It looks like they are in Texas?

I have not. This was just recently offered to me by my credit union. Before this week , it would not even let me type in the numbers FOR purchase. Gonna try to find out more today from the credit union.

• Upvote 1

I recently bought a cashiers check for dinar. I bought it at my Credit Union, and the cashier I was dealing with asked me what dinar was! She didn't know what it was, and acted like she had never heard of it! There was another teller in there, (a young man about 20 or 21 years old) and he heard our conversation, and I got the impression that he knew what I was talking about. He might have family here that has invested, because there is a large local business here in our county where ALOT of workers have bought dinar!

I ordered mine from Safe Dinar, and it was delivered by Fed-Ex the next day.