Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD's Doozie

MrRich

What's up Scooby Doo? Looks like you've been doing some thinking. Me too. I think you've got a good slant on things with this. I've yet to see you go off half cocked on any of this yet. Pretty calm and clear. This "slant" you've put out there seems well thought out. It goes with some that's been said with it's own, shall we say, flavor. As one old oil field boy to another, I got your back on this one.

Secondly, the US never goes into a war without having it already won. The US military is the mightiest in the world, and would destroy any there is. The only neutralizers are atomic in destruction, or economic in nature. As such, you would be wise to understand the very nature of the teachers of those who are learning at the feet of their masters in Iraq. Win the war first… then go and fight the battle. Equally, there are no better financial minds in the world than what are right here in the US, even the creators of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. This is an important concept to understand when piecing the entire puzzle together of this amazing ride.

Read more:

Sorry, but I beg to differ...US would never enter into anything that would make any money....we new we would not win the Vietnam war, and we have had many losses and i am just talking about lives to prove. If the US is again "s_____ing" with our men and women, then shame on them.

Also, did you see this post yesterday? How does that make you feel.........

I know that this a rumor section, but sometimes it is hard to let some of this go by without comment. we have another mad man walking the earth...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39394381

• Upvote 1

Mr Rich

I not sire if by doozie you disagree but I have been thinking on those lines about iraq even before I heard of the dinar. I follow politics pretty close and knowing at lot of what george sr has done in the past this is not at all far fetched. Sr has done a lot of munipulation even when he was in charge of the CIA in JFK times. Jr was taught well. I think we will all be suprised at RV time.

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the post. The only question I have is, did we win Viet Nam? Overall I appreciate the reasoning why it will be a good RV.

Scrappydoo. I think you are probably a good person but you are wrong. We won, and this may come as a shock to a lot of the DV family, every battle we fought in Viet Nam!!!! Every Battle! Common sense will tell you with our arsenal and weapons of mass destruction we could have wiped them out along with all their staging support, ie Cambodia , etc.

Unfortunately you cannot win a war with 1 hand tied behind you.We were not allowed to finish them off for many reasons.

That being said, look at the way we handled Iraq. Politically correct did not enter into it, we went and took care of business---we were unstoppable! Why? They did not tie our hands and we had the majority of the American people behind us except for a few liberals one of which is now our Commander and Chief. Go figure.

Sorry but I got caught up in the moment. Didn't mean to ramble on ,

just give you some food for thought.

GOOOOORVVVVVV!

Thanks for the post Scooby Doo

• Upvote 5

All seems plausible, with the exception of: "so as to maintain a verifiable journalist’s code of ethics"

There is no such thing in media anymore. It's all fear mongering, and partisan rhetoric. The media outlets threw out the ethics book too keep up with the internet, and haven't looked back.

• Upvote 1