Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, its 10/10/10 Are we rich yet

uncs

Hmm, let me see, it's 10/10/10 so now all we have to do is drink 10 cups of coffee, take 10 showers in 10 mins, run around your favorite chair 10xs, forward 10 spam emails to 10 of your friends , then at approximately the 10th hour, look to the sky and after you see your 10th shooting star WE'LL ALL BE RICH!!!! :P:o<_<

• Upvote 1

Hmm, let me see, it's 10/10/10 so now all we have to do is drink 10 cups of coffee, take 10 showers in 10 mins, run around your favorite chair 10xs, forward 10 spam emails to 10 of your friends , then at approximately the 10th hour, look to the sky and after you see your 10th shooting star WE'LL ALL BE RICH!!!! :P:o<_<

Don't forget 10 MONGO SPAM BURGERS, you'll need some food after all that coffee and running around. Now we are ready, bring on the good stuff, so we can tip the waiter and go home.

We will probably be rich on the 15th,30th, Nov 1st,15th,30th or Maybe Dec 1st, 15th, 30th. Don't really know when its going to happen but it will happen because there is no way the country with the largest natural gas supply isn't going to one of the top currencies in the world. It should re-value somewhere between the Kuwait Dinar (3.53) and the Bahrain Dinar (2.65).

I recommend everyone use about 25% of there earrings to buy silver before it booms, in the end silver has more properties than gold or platinum (being more conductive and is toxic to pathogens).

Next I recommend 50% in Euros since there going up and the Dollar is dropping.

Finally pay all debt and enjoy the rest of your life to the fullest.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We will probably be rich on the 15th,30th, Nov 1st,15th,30th or Maybe Dec 1st, 15th, 30th. Don't really know when its going to happen but it will happen because there is no way the country with the largest natural gas supply isn't going to one of the top currencies in the world. It should re-value somewhere between the Kuwait Dinar (3.53) and the Bahrain Dinar (2.65).

I recommend everyone use about 25% of there earrings to buy silver before it booms, in the end silver has more properties than gold or platinum (being more conductive and is toxic to pathogens).

While we are enjoying the fullest part, remember the ones who struggle. Be the loving ,giving , person the Lord put in charge of this financial gain. We have become his new WARRIORS, suit up.

• Upvote 3

While we are enjoying the fullest part, remember the ones who struggle. Be the loving ,giving , person the Lord put in charge of this financial gain. We have become his new WARRIORS, suit up.

My whole life I have be a loving and giving person even to those who have been cruel to me, stole from me, used me, and what I have got from it: financial ruin, and the love of my life betrayed me. One point I was faithless, but one person change that now she is gone. In the end I feel like cheate.

Should I jump out of bed or just roll back over? My head is pounding after that LSU game lastnight. Geaux Tigers. Seriously, its 10/10/10 whats going on? Show me the money

WHAT? YOU HAVEN"T CASHED IN YET? Oh man you overslept and missed the whole deal. Well, better luck next time. :P

• Upvote 1

Should I jump out of bed or just roll back over? My head is pounding after that LSU game lastnight. Geaux Tigers. Seriously, its 10/10/10 whats going on? Show me the money

:lol: That rumor was PURPOSELY made up....cant believe anyone really took that serious.....even DD mentioned it was made up for entertainment purposes ONLY by an email that was sent to him...next thing we know EVERYONE thinks its goin to RV on that date :lol: pretty dang funny to me.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

My whole life I have be a loving and giving person even to those who have been cruel to me, stole from me, used me, and what I have got from it: financial ruin, and the love of my life betrayed me. One point I was faithless, but one person change that now she is gone. In the end I feel like cheate.

Just try to remember what Job went through in the Bible and still remained faithful to God. Persevere until the end and you will be rewarded.

• Upvote 2

What if you don't own any earrings? Should I buy some earrings now in anticipation, then sell 25% of them and buy some silver? Oh Man! I'm SO behind the eightball on this one.

• Upvote 1

Its 10/10/10 and we are rich. :D While so many live on the streets, under bridges, or in empty buildings, we sit here on the computer and chat away. We have a roof over our head, food of sorts in our stomach, and we are a live. ;) Now I am not saying we don't have trials and tribulations of every sort, because we all have our own to deal with. But I am saying, we are blessed. We are RICH. We just would like to be a little richer...hee hee. :P;) Come on RVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

recommending silver and euro's well if you bought enough dinars you shouldn't need another frustration to wait on However why would you not buy China Yuan first that the IMF AND WORLD BANK ARE BOTH pushing hard to get them to RV and it might just happen before the Dinar and for just as much upswing?? Rev Dan

• Upvote 1

recommending silver and euro's well if you bought enough dinars you shouldn't need another frustration to wait on However why would you not buy China Yuan first that the IMF AND WORLD BANK ARE BOTH pushing hard to get them to RV and it might just happen before the Dinar and for just as much upswing?? Rev Dan

Don't sleep on the Dong too....

Remember that the Chinese Government doesn't want the Yuan to be traded internationally.

Edited by umbertino