Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar

meatmen4dinar

I was very disappointed to wake up with no RV this morning. Is there anyone else that believes that it will happen this weekend?

Well today is their Holy day and not much usually happens Friday or Saturday, but ya never know what they might do and when. Don't stress yourself wondering when.

i'm dissapointed every day i wake up and it's not RVd. so don't feel like the lone ranger on that one. but really.....if you are putting your eggs in the rumor basket, you are in for a lot more dissapointment....

i like the post...."stay hopeful and prayerful" and keep going!!!!

Go R.I. !!!!!

I was very disappointed to wake up with no RV this morning. Is there anyone else that believes that it will happen this weekend?

LOOK IT OBVIOUS YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND YOU EXPECT TO GET RICH OVERNITE DON'T BLAME YOU.. BUT I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS NOW AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU I'VE DONE A LOT OF RESEARCH AND STUDYING AND THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE, I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY.. IT WILL NOT RV UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS FORMED, SO BE PATIENCE IT WILL HAPPEN BUT NOT UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS FORMED... :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LOOK IT OBVIOUS YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND YOU EXPECT TO GET RICH OVERNITE DON'T BLAME YOU.. BUT I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS NOW AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU I'VE DONE A LOT OF RESEARCH AND STUDYING AND THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE, I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY.. IT WILL NOT RV UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS FORMED, SO BE PATIENCE IT WILL HAPPEN BUT NOT UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS FORMED... :lol::lol::lol:

Think about anger managemnet when th RV comes in. Please for your own sake. <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not sure if you know but when you capitalize everything on the e-mail it's the same as shouting. No need for that................................... Go RV.

You really do a great job of making yourself look like an ASS!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I have to agree with davhina's post. We won't see anything until Sunday at the earliest. But, also remember that Monday is a holiday here in the states as well. This is one heck of a ride! But, I have learned not to get my hopes up on dates. Until I get that email from Adam or hear from someone on here with a link proving an RV, I am riding out the wave! Go RV Stay Positive and Be kind to each other!

• Upvote 1

Think about anger managemnet when th RV comes in. Please for your own sake. <_<

NO I'M NOT ANGRY AT ALL, JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS. :lol::lol::lol:

You really do a great job of making yourself look like an ASS!!!!!!!!!

SO DO YOU NEWBIE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

PLEASE!!!!

So the Dinar did not revalue today, not a big deal in the overall scheme of things worldwide. It will revalue. It has to revalue. It is impossible for it not to revalue. It is cataclysmically impossible for it not to revalue. This is the big picture and I hope that you can mentally grasp this image.

It is not feasable for the Iraqi Dinar to remain valued at 1/10 of one cent compared to the US dollar. There is absolutely no possible means that with the value and resources of Iraq that their currency can remain the absolute lowest valued currency in the middle east. With the proven oil reserves, not counting the gold and produce of the country, that their currency will not be at least in the middle of the valuation of the surrounding countries. This equates to at least a value of around .87 to 1.50 and that is on the low end!

I know everyone is dissapointed it did not happen today. Let's all lift our hands as a show that we were all in the back of our minds hoping that the rumors on this and other message boards had finally predicted a correct date. IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!! So what? It has to happen someday! Maybe on the 10th, maybe on the 15th, maybe by the 30th........ who knows and who cares, it is going to happen!!

Everyone needs to take a chill pill and relax! I know some have been waiting 7 years, wish I could help you but I can't. Enjoy the fact that you got your dinars at half of todays price and be glad. I know some have pressing needs and I wish I could make it happen today to relieve the stress from your life. Know that your miracle is on the way. Some are just waiting to cash in and tell everyone else to kiss off, it is probably good you have to wait so your attitude can adjust!

The revaluation is going to occur. It is inevitabe. The naysayers are going to keep on preaching their gloom and doom. The unknowledgeable are going to continue to espouse their "scam" theories. Give me a break people this is a currency of a nation that has been purchased at US banks, has real value and is acknowledged by the IMf. The absolute worse thing that can happen is I trade it back in and lose a few dollars on the spread!!!!

Hold the line. Keep the faith. Burn a candle, Have a drink. Say a prayer. Rub your dog's belly. Get a massage. Go outside your house and scream at the stars. Sit in a hot tub. Write a letter to your congressman. Burn a doobie and drink the bong water. Run naked through your garden. Recite a mantra. Sit in your lazy boy and watch reruns of soul train. Get in your car and go for a drive............ Do whatever you have must to relieve the stress and know that you are not crazy, The RV is going to happen.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

The only people that believe that are the newbies that were told that by someone! It should happen soon, but I do not recommend waiting and spending much time on it. I have owned for 7 years now, and ready for 7 more if it takes that long.

• Upvote 1

That was an EXCELLENT post, RichNick!!

I am a newbie to this Dinar thing, having bought mine just last month, in Sept. 2010.

But I must admit I have been spending WAAAAYYY too much time on sites and forums like this, and becoming

VERY impatient for the RV to happen already!

I will take some of your suggestions to chill for sure!!

Thanks a lot!

That was an EXCELLENT post, RichNick!!

I am a newbie to this Dinar thing, having bought mine just last month, in Sept. 2010.

But I must admit I have been spending WAAAAYYY too much time on sites and forums like this, and becoming

VERY impatient for the RV to happen already!

I will take some of your suggestions to chill for sure!!

Thanks a lot!

1. Have some very thick skin.

2. Sleep at night.

3. Pay attention to the good guys. (You'll figure out who they are)

4. Enjoy the ride and keep it fun.