Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"DETAILS" and thoughts about upcoming RV

Eddinar

Good comments.. You are quite accurate. But I do want to say that in this situation, concerning the RV, there have been SO, SO many people posting mis-information, either on purpose or just out of a lack of having any screening mechanism, that we have been burned so many times, that we need to ask for a link or some named source rather than "a person so high up, we can't tell you" or a guy I know, that knows a guy, that was so close to Maliki, he got to take drinks out of his bidet.

But again, I mean no critizism of you or of any of the fine people here.

• Upvote 2

Guest Ratatap

Thanks Eddinar for the post and the acknowledgment of those "Detailed" orientated to research and dissect. We appreciate them all...

GO RV !!!!!!

FIDELIS AD MORTEM

Good post Ed. I for one want to be contaminated by contributors...

You and people like Adam, Scooter, Pheonix, etc etc, you guys are the reason my faith is so resolute

BTW, thank you to my parents for introducing this investment to me...

Great post, I would like to say thank you, to my ex-husband's wife! Funny stuff, right?

• Upvote 1

Good comments.. You are quite accurate. But I do want to say that in this situation, concerning the RV, there have been SO, SO many people posting mis-information, either on purpose or just out of a lack of having any screening mechanism, that we have been burned so many times, that we need to ask for a link or some named source rather than "a person so high up, we can't tell you" or a guy I know, that knows a guy, that was so close to Maliki, he got to take drinks out of his bidet.

I agree 100%, thanks to all that have given their all. We would not be where we are today. Surely you can understand the scepticism, and also this is Iraq were talking about. :)

• Upvote 1

BURNED??? blink.gif How is that? How come when we CHOOSE to believe something and it doesn't meet our expectations we feel we've been cheated? YOU chose to believe it, YOU got your own hopes up. This is a blessing from God imho, and it should be treated as such. NONE OF US DESERVES IT.... period! Eddinar is right, everyone needs to just be patient, it will happen when it happens and not a minute before.

I know I've been guilty of trying to "buy" a little more when the RV was thought to be "done", but that was MY choice... not the contributor. Has it frustrated me? angry.gifOf course, but I chose to do it... it's all about accountability, choosing to take responsibility for our own actions. It is true we may have had some on here who post false information, dry.gif or attempt to mislead, but the main contributors, I don't see it. I believe they are posting solid, well thought out, and researched analysis and possible scenarios.

I personally want to thank the person who brought me into this opportunity, an opportunity I believe to be "once in a lifetime". I also want to thank ALL (if I name names I will omit someone!rolleyes.gif) of the many contributors who have given me the "nuggets" of hope to keep me sane this far along in the journey. I believe we are near the end, the light is breaking through the clouds, and this will all become clear very soon. I hope this month, but it's possible it won't be. Be happy with whatever you have acquired, know in your heart you've done your best to be prepared, then just wait.... it is coming! cool.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Eddinar...!!!

So refreshing to read something so sincere and appreciative...and doesn't require a LINK to validate!!!!!

So many have really sacrificed their time and have contributed powerful information and knowledge. I sincerely appreciate that.

When time permits, I try to read everyone’s Topics and even all the Replies. And, Yes, most fun of all has been the Rumors...!!

As you said, Eddinar, do most of us really need every detail relating to this complex mechanism? Nah!!! Not for me anyway.

I like to think that most everyone involved in this investment are “smarter than the average bear” anyway...!

So we have been discerning and deciphering this enormous volume of Intel. And hopefully gained more wisdom along the way to make

the best possible decisions as we are all about to face the Post RV side of life.

My awareness and knowledge has increased about so many components of this IRAQI RV...the Country of Iraq,

the people and the depths of their pain and suffering we cannot even comprehend. Our gratitude and appreciation

of our great soldiers and what they endured in this War to protect our freedom.

I give Thanks.

0002053E.gif

• Upvote 6

Guess I should thank the IMF official.... that voiced his displeasure with the CPA for not having a program to limit speculation and thereby just allowing "anyone" to profit off the Dinar...

Might have been only a 10 minute ride, but man what a journey it has been since!

• Upvote 1

BURNED??? blink.gif How is that? How come when we CHOOSE to believe something and it doesn't meet our expectations we feel we've been cheated? YOU chose to believe it, YOU got your own hopes up. This is a blessing from God imho, and it should be treated as such. NONE OF US DESERVES IT.... period! Eddinar is right, everyone needs to just be patient, it will happen when it happens and not a minute before.

I know I've been guilty of trying to "buy" a little more when the RV was thought to be "done", but that was MY choice... not the contributor. Has it frustrated me? angry.gifOf course, but I chose to do it... it's all about accountability, choosing to take responsibility for our own actions. It is true we may have had some on here who post false information, dry.gif or attempt to mislead, but the main contributors, I don't see it. I believe they are posting solid, well thought out, and researched analysis and possible scenarios.

I personally want to thank the person who brought me into this opportunity, an opportunity I believe to be "once in a lifetime". I also want to thank ALL (if I name names I will omit someone!rolleyes.gif) of the many contributors who have given me the "nuggets" of hope to keep me sane this far along in the journey. I believe we are near the end, the light is breaking through the clouds, and this will all become clear very soon. I hope this month, but it's possible it won't be. Be happy with whatever you have acquired, know in your heart you've done your best to be prepared, then just wait.... it is coming! cool.gif

Ok... I'l be the first to admit, it's pretty pathetic I quote myself here, but hopefully you'll see and understand why in a minute. I also want to apologize to those who may be offended IF I come off as preaching or what not. Anyhow, I just returned from a Mens Retreat for my church in the mountains. At the retreat, I agreed to be part of an EMAIL group where we post our thoughts on part of scripture sent to all. Well today it was Jonah 4 for the reading. AFTER, I made the above post, I checked my email and there it sat. I would encourage all of us to take a few minutes and read this chapter. It is only a few paragraphs, maybe take 3 minutes. But it says SOOOOOO MUCH! biggrin.gif

4 But the LORD replied, "Have you any right to be angry?" angry.gif

Hmmmm dry.gif

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jonah+4&version=NIV

As just pointed out, we should all be grateful and thanking our God and the person who brought us to this opportunity. We are "this close" to one wonderful blessing, but I believe we need to get our hearts ready for it. We need to be happy for the people of Iraq, happy for others we can help with this blessing, we need to rejoice with others that get blessed, and not be frustrated angry.gifor angry.

I believe that everything is in place for the RV, but are our hearts ready? unsure.gif

• Upvote 1

Nice post Eddinar. I think at this stage of this investment, there would have to be something drastic to happen to derail this RV train. I can't see it happening.(something drastic, I mean) I feel that the RV could happen even tomarrow morning. We just dont know. I think it is pretty safe to say that most people on this site are believers. I'm not saying everyone has always believed 100% but I don't see too many naysayers like I did when I first started reading. This tells me that most of us all ARE BELIEVERS. I have faith that it will be here real soon. I got that faith from reading all the intelligent posts over the last few months. I have learned a tremendous aount of information. I want to thank everyone who selflessly gave. I also want to thank my brother(aka>Bigfoot 68) for bringing this to my attention. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a comming!

Edited by meatmen4dinar