Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't knw what to believe.

njacobs

I've read a million times over that we all need to do our own homework. But when it comes to cashing in it gets very confusing. Banks won't talk because we are talking about dinar which they don't handle. My fear is that this will RV and I will think I know what to do but really have no idea and in the end miss out on a great opportunity. I read a post that talked about it taking months to cash in and there is talk of there being a time frame to cash in and if that is true then what happens to those of us who may end up having to wait months for an appointment to cash in?? Will our dinar then be worthless because we couldn't get an appointment in time???? And yes I've read the cash in guide several times.......

I've read a million times over that we all need to do our own homework. But when it comes to cashing in it gets very confusing. Banks won't talk because we are talking about dinar which they don't handle. My fear is that this will RV and I will think I know what to do but really have no idea and in the end miss out on a great opportunity. I read a post that talked about it taking months to cash in and there is talk of there being a time frame to cash in and if that is true then what happens to those of us who may end up having to wait months for an appointment to cash in?? Will our dinar then be worthless because we couldn't get an appointment in time???? And yes I've read the cash in guide several times.......

Go to this site:

www.theiraqidinar.com/

Click on the play button and listen to the three interviews. they are VERY informative.

Hope they help answer your questions.

• Upvote 1

You will be fine lock in up and when the RV comes folks on here will be more that ready to help. But like was said before Banks will help after the RV. :D

Once this RVs then all banks will allow you to cash in, they don't talk to you now because its not a recognized currency. Once this hits I'm just going to my local Bank of America and cashing in. A lot of people will go to Ali but it could take a few weeks to get an appointment, if you don't mind waiting and traveling that's another way to go. Hope that helps.

Once this RVs then all banks will allow you to cash in, they don't talk to you now because its not a recognized currency. Once this hits I'm just going to my local Bank of America and cashing in. A lot of people will go to Ali but it could take a few weeks to get an appointment, if you don't mind waiting and traveling that's another way to go. Hope that helps.

Hey Drez, what do you think the comparison for rates would be for BofA(who I am with as well) and Ali? Someone was saying in another thread/post that one site was $150 per mill? Well, that's not very much $$ at all when you are talking about 1 million dollars, lol.

6"]YOU DON'T HAVE A THING TO WORRY ABOUT, ONCE THE DINAR BECOMES A TRADEABLE(RECOGINZED) CURRENCY EVERY BANK IN THE USA WILL BE GLAD TO ACCEPT THE DINAR ESPECIALLY IF YOU MAKE A HUGE DEPOSIT, THEY WILL BE GLAD TO TALK TO YOU.. :lol::lol::lol: [/b]

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

I want to cash in with Ali as well. However, what does that process actually look like? I am located in the midwest, Ali is in California. Does this mean after an RV that I mail my dinar to Ali for a cash in? Im not crazy about mailing it. Does it mean I hop on my POS kawasaki motorcyle and roadtrip to Cali with the dinar in my backpack? Im just trying to figure out the logistics of the situation.

Hey Drez, what do you think the comparison for rates would be for BofA(who I am with as well) and Ali? Someone was saying in another thread/post that one site was $150 per mill? Well, that's not very much $$ at all when you are talking about 1 million dollars, lol.

It depend on the spread, I have a feeling that BOA is going to be a little more expensive compared to Ali but I don't want to have to wait for an appointment. I'm going to try to work with the bank to see what incentives they are going to give me to continue to bank with them after this hits. Trust me they want your money with them after it hits.

Are you sure your the yellow ball? .............Take a deep breath...........................let it out........Relax.......Your part of the DV family right? You won't miss out on the RV... Adam and the DV people will see to thatrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Are you sure your the yellow ball? .............Take a deep breath...........................let it out........Relax.......Your part of the DV family right? You won't miss out on the RV... Adam and the DV people will see to thatrolleyes.gif

Yes, Mongo, I am the yellow ball :) But I want to be sure I'm a well informed wise yellow ball.....lol :)

Thanks everyone for all your input...much appreciated :)

Yeah, also there are "other" dinar sites that are opening offices for you to cash in. For example, one place has (7) offices set up now, but they just updated their site stating that they are opening an additional (12) around the country for thos who want to cash in and most of these offices will be set up at airports....

Just thought you would like to know....

It depend on the spread, I have a feeling that BOA is going to be a little more expensive compared to Ali but I don't want to have to wait for an appointment. I'm going to try to work with the bank to see what incentives they are going to give me to continue to bank with them after this hits. Trust me they want your money with them after it hits.

Sheeeeeeet.....as I said earlier, WhoTF cares if it's even $1000 per million dinar. We're talking about over $1,000,000! Who wouldn't trade $1000 for $1,000,000 just to save time and maybe $850???? No brainer IMO

Fly to the UAE and open a account....