Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something is going on.

hot2bewe

I just got off the phone with a very close friend and my former manager at Bank of America. I will start by saying Bank of America is not cashing in Dinar yet, I repeat they are not cashing in Dinar yet. He went on to tell me that a female customer of his wired transferred 250k from a foreign bank related to a Iraqi Dinar purchase and that she was going to be wiring another 250k. He further went on to say that another client of his had 10 mil dinars and wanted to set up a meeting with the Client banking group. This person is very honest and has no reason to lie as he does not even own any dinar. Now whether the lady was telling the truth about the wire transfer I don't know, but why would she lie. My friend advised me the wire transfer came from a foreign bank. Something is going on.

• Upvote 3

I just got off the phone with a very close friend and my former manager at Bank of America. I will start by saying Bank of America is not cashing in Dinar yet, I repeat they are not cashing in Dinar yet. He went on to tell me that a female customer of his wired transferred 250k from a foreign bank related to a Iraqi Dinar purchase and that she was going to be wiring another 250k. He further went on to say that another client of his had 10 mil dinars and wanted to set up a meeting with the Client banking group. This person is very honest and has no reason to lie as he does not even own any dinar. Now whether the lady was telling the truth about the wire transfer I don't know, but why would she lie. My friend advised me the wire transfer came from a foreign bank. Something is going on.

interesting...thanks for sharing..

Believe you or me, whether your story is true or not, there is already alot going on and this thing will RV when we least expect it...

• Upvote 2

Uhhh why doesn't your friend own dinar if he knows all about it???

You don't read well, I never said he new all about it. I was talking with him about the economy and he remembered that I had mentioned in the past I had bought Dinar. His next words were you'll be cashing in soon, and then went on to tell me about those two people.

I am going down to a Warka branch in a couple of hours, and talk to the guy here in Southern Iraq and see what he knows I do know that he has recieved the smaller denominations 1's 5's 10's 20's of dinar at his branch. They are not to be released until after revalue from what I am told.

• Upvote 1

I really do not understand your post Hot, Bank of America does not sell dinars so she is not wiring 250k for purchasing dinars? They do not trade in dinars so what exactly is this person doing if they are not buying or trading in dinars? Maybe need more clarification?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A half million would sure buy a boat-load of Dinar. Things will get interesting if other big investors start jumping in. Ya have to start wondering how Iraq can keep supplying these big increases in Dinar at the same rate without the printing presses constantly running.

Something is going on. People already cashing in. 4 10 10

"just for you mr. brown" lol :o:D:lol::D

Edited by dinarokie