Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets start a dream thread

Hirsch

I want all my bills paid off, all my kids bills paid off, and a small home in the mountains of Tennessee with a room fool of guitars.

I also wish for enough money left over so my wife and I can take some time off work and travel a bit.

Edited by Trout Bum
  • Upvote 1

Any RV over $1.50 should allow me to build my dream home. The home is going to cost close to a million dollars to build, so I will need a decent RV before I feel like I can afford something like that. I want to make sure I have at least 2 million invested after the house is done.

House Features:

• Full basement under house and garage
  • pool for the kids
  • Safe room for all my firearms
  • Theater room with seating for 15
  • TVs in every room in the house LOL

after we pay off our house and what not me and my wife already have our toys we just need to get the money to finish restoring them. we have had both our cars (66 belvedere and 65 mustang) for a few years. now we just need the cash to finish the job.

Will be converting Dinar into jet noise! :lol:post-10904-128573776356_thumb.jpg Eclipse 500 VLJ

But then again...I always wanted something that cost $2000 dollars a hour to fly :o North American P 51D

Jetpilotjim,

I will take you and a friend for cruise in 41 foot Gulfstar sailboat for just a short ride in a P 51 or I will let you drive my Shelby Cobra on the Blue Ridge..you pick. I can be picked up at Grosse Ile, MI airport (George Sr. got his wings at this WWII air station) or Charleston, SC airport.

Retired Officer

after we pay off our house and what not me and my wife already have our toys we just need to get the money to finish restoring them. we have had both our cars (66 belvedere and 65 mustang) for a few years. now we just need the cash to finish the job.

ds2- I had a 65 Mustang Convert. all the numbers matched...great cars

As for me; would like to liquid my small business and for my husband, to retire. (he'll be 71 in November) Of course we'd like to spend some time doing some fun stuff together.

But all that personal stuff aside, I'd like to do something(s) to give back to our soilders and their families who have given and sacrificed so much for our freedom and that of Iraq. (and without them, non of the RV would be a possiblity)

I have always been of the opinion, 'blessed to be a blessing' and that is exactly what my hearts desires to do with Dinar $$$

smile.gif

As for me; would like to liquid my small business and for my husband, to retire. (he'll be 71 in November) Of course we'd like to spend some time doing some fun stuff together.

But all that personal stuff aside, I'd like to do something(s) to give back to our soilders and their families who have given and sacrificed so much for our freedom and that of Iraq. (and without them, non of the RV would be a possiblity)

I have always been of the opinion, 'blessed to be a blessing' and that is exactly what my hearts desires to do with Dinar $$$

smile.gif

Never thought this before, Thanks for opening my mine to what is right in this world.

God Bless the Soldiers and their Families ................

i want to set my kids for life.

pay off my bills.

help build my church, (parish church... not mine)

and be able to work a normal job, just so i can spend time with my wonderful wife and children.. thats all i want.. toys.. who could enjoy them without a loving family?

• 2 weeks later...