Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter do you think this week still looks good

sparklingblue

He has said over and over the first of october has the highest chance or looks the best as far as dates or timeline so all we can do is sit back and wait and see!!!

Keep, what is funny about all of this is most people arent patient. Most people want to be spoon fed and continually updated on whats going on. Scooter said its the high probability of October 1st or 15th with a hard date of November 2. With all of that being said, we just need to sit back, relax-have a drink or pop a pill if you must, and wait. I realize that most people cant do this, but thats pretty much all we can do at this point. We all know this is going to happen, we just dont know when. Just remember one thing, GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8

Keep, what is funny about all of this is most people arent patient. Most people want to be spoon fed and continually updated on whats going on. Scooter said its the high probability of October 1st or 15th with a hard date of November 2. With all of that being said, we just need to sit back, relax-have a drink or pop a pill if you must, and wait. I realize that most people cant do this, but thats pretty much all we can do at this point. We all know this is going to happen, we just dont know when. Just remember one thing, GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of these people have been conditioned to respond to intel, and intel is often wrong or in a state of flux so it leaves them insecure. Analysis doesn't work that way. Analysis only changes when the documentation it is based on changes which isn't the case with Scooter's research. So if he said certain dates in Oct. are high probability a few weeks ago then chances are they're still high probabilities now. Relax.

• Upvote 3

Where is Scooter haven't seen him on Chat, or posting any responses lately? Probably digging deeper into the research. But just wondering.

He went to Vegas over the weekend for a friend's wedding and now he's back in Phoenix recovering from his hangov .... I mean his trip.

• Upvote 2

That's It!! Come On In RV!!!

internet_riches_PA_sm_nwm.gif

:lol: You got that right!!! I think alot of it has to do with because they take every rumor and put sooo much faith into it and then after awhile they just get more and more impatient cause all they are hearing is RV tommorow or RV next week....instead of being logical about it and realizing that the rumors are just that....RUMORS....they have no factual backing and most are just for entertainment purposes to keep people coming back day after day

• Upvote 3

Keep, what is funny about all of this is most people arent patient. rolleyes.gifMost people want to be spoon fed and continually updated on whats going on. Scooter said its the high probability of October 1st or 15th with a hard date of November 2. With all of that being said, we just need to sit back, relax-have a drink or pop a pill if you must, and wait. I realize that most people cant do this, but thats pretty much all we can do at this point. We all know this is going to happen, we just dont know when. Just remember one thing, GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gifDV members

Edited by Mongo

I BELIEVE it WILL happen. And know a lot of people are relying on this to get by. I also understand there are BIG investors here and this is very important to their families as well. SO PLEASE DON'T BASH ME FOR SHARING THIS. We personally are not RELYING on the RV to get us by, and only bought what we are OK to loose. In saying all that, I love reading all the opinions and gathering ideas of who people are by their words, but I also like betting with my husband as we count how many people ask scooter during chat, what the date will be. If the count is closer to my prediction Hubby has to treat me to BREAKFAST OUT on the weekend. If he wins, he get's to be a couch potato all day. :lol: Just keeping it real.

• Upvote 2

I woke up in a deep sweat last night from a dream... i was running through a Forrest chasing the RV (random... i know) as soon as i picked up a FedEx package between trees (the RV) i woke up to the feeling that i accomplished something GREAT!

either there is my sign, or i have to stop watching storm chasers before bed. :-)

10/1/2010 : GO RV!

• Upvote 3

I woke up in a deep sweat last night from a dream... i was running through a Forrest chasing the RV (random... i know) as soon as i picked up a FedEx package between trees (the RV) i woke up to the feeling that i accomplished something GREAT!

either there is my sign, or i have to stop watching storm chasers before bed. :-)

10/1/2010 : GO RV!

Too Funny! :lol::D:lol::D

I BELIEVE it WILL happen. And know a lot of people are relying on this to get by. I also understand there are BIG investors here and this is very important to their families as well. SO PLEASE DON'T BASH ME FOR SHARING THIS. We personally are not RELYING on the RV to get us by, and only bought what we are OK to loose. In saying all that, I love reading all the opinions and gathering ideas of who people are by their words, but I also like betting with my husband as we count how many people ask scooter during chat, what the date will be. If the count is closer to my prediction Hubby has to treat me to BREAKFAST OUT on the weekend. If he wins, he get's to be a couch potato all day. :lol: Just keeping it real.

Good point! Believe me as some of you may or may not know, big fortune 500 companies have invested and even presidents....presidents of what?...I do not know, but I have faith that this will come into fruition soon. We just have to be patient and not get too entangled on rumors.

Go RV!

I agree.

I notice that you are a member of the VIP - I have been thinking about joining myself. Do you think that it is worth it? Also - how much does it cost? I wasn't able to find anything about the membership costs and obligations on the website when I clicked on the link above. Thanks for your help.

BTW: OH - IO

I agree.

I notice that you are a member of the VIP - I have been thinking about joining myself. Do you think that it is worth it? Also - how much does it cost? I wasn't able to find anything about the membership costs and obligations on the website when I clicked on the link above. Thanks for your help.

BTW: OH - IO

VIP is worth it im my opinion. There are a lot of benifets after the RV. I think it cost 50 for 3 months. Oh and a big GO BUCKS !!!!!! B)