Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just don,t know what to make of this news good or bad

patriotic party girl

توقعات بارتفاع الدينار العراقي امام الدولار الامريكي السنة المقبلة High expectations of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar next year

(صوت العراق) - 26-09-2010 (Voice of Iraq) - 26/09/2010

ارسل هذا الموضوع لصديق Send this to a friend

(صوت العراق) - (Voice of Iraq) -

ذكر عدد من خبراء الاقتصاد ان سبب استقرار الدولار خلال السنوات الخمس الماضية يعود الى السياسة النقدية الصحيحة للبنك المركزي، متوقعين ان يشهد الدينار العراقي ارتفاعا امام الدولار السنة المقبلة. A number of economists that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years due to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expecting to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year.

وتوقعت المصادر ان يتحسن سعر صرف الدينار العراقي خلال السنة المقبلة بسبب زيادة الاحتياطات المالية وخصوصا بعد توقيع العراق على اتفاقية جولة التراخيص النفطية الاخيرة. The sources expected that improved Iraqi dinar exchange rate over the next year due to increased financial reserves, especially after Iraq signed the Convention on the recent oil licensing round. وسيؤدي هذا الاستقرار الى ارتفاع قيمة الدينار العراقي واستقراره امام سلة من العملات العالمية . This will bring stability to the high value and stability of the Iraqi dinar against a basket of world currencies.

وشهدت العملة الامريكية منذ عام 2004 استقرارا لم يؤثرعلى سعر الصرف الذي احدث ارباكا في الحركة الاقتصادية والتجارية في البلد قبل عام 2004 . Has seen the U.S. currency since 2004 did not affect the stable exchange rate, the latest upheaval in the economic and trade in the country before 2004.

الفيحاء Fayhaa

نسخة سهلة الطبع Printable version

Would this be good news or bad for us The next year part throws me .Anyone have thoughts on this .i found this on a another site hope it is not old news if so am sorry .

Copyright © 2000-2010 Sotaliraq.com - All rights reserved / جميـــع حقـوق الطبع والنشر محفوظة لصوت العراق Copyright © 2000-2010 Sotaliraq.com - All rights reserved / all copyright Reserved for Voice of Iraq

Home | News & Reports | Articles | Links Directory | Contact Us Home | News & Reports | Articles | Links Directory | Contact Us

Original Arabic text:

(صوت العراق) -

Contribute a better translation

Edited by patriotic party girl
  • Upvote 1

توقعات بارتفاع الدينار العراقي امام الدولار الامريكي السنة المقبلة High expectations of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar next year

(صوت العراق) - 26-09-2010 (Voice of Iraq) - 26/09/2010

ارسل هذا الموضوع لصديق Send this to a friend

(صوت العراق) - (Voice of Iraq) -

ذكر عدد من خبراء الاقتصاد ان سبب استقرار الدولار خلال السنوات الخمس الماضية يعود الى السياسة النقدية الصحيحة للبنك المركزي، متوقعين ان يشهد الدينار العراقي ارتفاعا امام الدولار السنة المقبلة. A number of economists that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years due to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expecting to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year.

وتوقعت المصادر ان يتحسن سعر صرف الدينار العراقي خلال السنة المقبلة بسبب زيادة الاحتياطات المالية وخصوصا بعد توقيع العراق على اتفاقية جولة التراخيص النفطية الاخيرة. The sources expected that improved Iraqi dinar exchange rate over the next year due to increased financial reserves, especially after Iraq signed the Convention on the recent oil licensing round. وسيؤدي هذا الاستقرار الى ارتفاع قيمة الدينار العراقي واستقراره امام سلة من العملات العالمية . This will bring stability to the high value and stability of the Iraqi dinar against a basket of world currencies.

وشهدت العملة الامريكية منذ عام 2004 استقرارا لم يؤثرعلى سعر الصرف الذي احدث ارباكا في الحركة الاقتصادية والتجارية في البلد قبل عام 2004 . Has seen the U.S. currency since 2004 did not affect the stable exchange rate, the latest upheaval in the economic and trade in the country before 2004.

الفيحاء Fayhaa

نسخة سهلة الطبع Printable version

Would this be good news or bad for us The next year part throws me .Anyone have thoughts on this .i found this on a another site hope it is not old news if so am sorry .

Copyright © 2000-2010 Sotaliraq.com - All rights reserved / جميـــع حقـوق الطبع والنشر محفوظة لصوت العراق Copyright © 2000-2010 Sotaliraq.com - All rights reserved / all copyright Reserved for Voice of Iraq

Home | News & Reports | Articles | Links Directory | Contact Us Home | News & Reports | Articles | Links Directory | Contact Us

Original Arabic text:

(صوت العراق) -

Contribute a better translation

i posted it the other day also. i was bashed saying it was old news!! goodluck

As a after thought on this, it could mean the dinar will RV at a marketable rate, then increase in value over the next year or so, which is right in line with common opinion. I can only hope there will be no time table for exchange of larger denoms. Could possible re-invest in smaller denoms, if they are made available outside the country, and just hold them, until the higher exchange value. Have to wait and see what they do.

Edited by dflake

I have said this & posted for well over 3 months.

YOU WILL BE VERY LUCKY OR EVEN BLESSED TO HAVE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE THIS YEAR, TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR RV THIS YEAR & THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

FRANK26 T MINUS THING DOESN’T REFLECT THAT 2 DAYS OF THE WEEK THE BANKS ARE CLOSED

ON THE 21ST FRANK HAD TMINUS 102, THIS IS ABOUT 15 WEEKS, TAKE AWAY 2 DAYS PER WEEK GIVES YOU ONLY 72 DAYS TO RV, TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT APARENTLY YOU NEED AT MINIMUM 30 DAYS TO CASH IN THIS ONLY GIVES YOU 42 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE VERY NANO SECOND OF RV THIS YEAR.

BASH AWAY BUT THIS IS REALITY THAT YOU WILL LOOK AT ON THE 1ST JANUARY 2011, THEN IT WILL BEGIN YET AGAIN

SORRY TO BE NEGATIVE BUT I FEEL ITS TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC & DANCE ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

YOU WILL BE VERY LUCKY OR EVEN BLESSED TO HAVE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE THIS YEAR, TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR RV THIS YEAR & THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

FRANK26 T MINUS THING DOESN’T REFLECT THAT 2 DAYS OF THE WEEK THE BANKS ARE CLOSED

ON THE 21ST FRANK HAD TMINUS 102, THIS IS ABOUT 15 WEEKS, TAKE AWAY 2 DAYS PER WEEK GIVES YOU ONLY 72 DAYS TO RV, TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT APARENTLY YOU NEED AT MINIMUM 30 DAYS TO CASH IN THIS ONLY GIVES YOU 42 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE VERY NANO SECOND OF RV THIS YEAR.

BASH AWAY BUT THIS IS REALITY THAT YOU WILL LOOK AT ON THE 1ST JANUARY 2011, THEN IT WILL BEGIN YET AGAIN

Chill a while. My Lord, so excitable, in caps also, my, my.

Just me thinking here but doesn't their physical year or whatever you call it start Oct. 1?? Thought I read that somewhere. I'm could be soooooo wrong about that.

If you are wrong, we both are, I understand their fiscal year to be the same as ours, (US), Oct 1.

Per Scooter Chat 9/20/10

8:18 PM [bubbie] Scooter what happens to Iraq if they don’t RV this year?

8:18 PM [scooter] bubbie Risk loosing Billions in aid and funding

8:30 PM [scooter] the contracts that are out there that get delayed this year are huge projects that continue through to 2015

8:31 PM [scooter] those donors have promised to walk if they don’t plus the UN will set them back

8:31 PM [scooter] significantly

8:31 PM [scooter] bubbie remember there’s approximately 195 Billion reasons for them to do this this year

• Upvote 3

Chill a while. My Lord, so excitable, in caps also, my, my.

If you are wrong, we both are, I understand their fiscal year to be the same as ours, (US), Oct 1.

Oooops I misspelled fiscal. Sorry. I can't get spell check to work here. And I learned something here.... I didn't know our year started in Oct to. Thanks for the history lesson lol

Oooops I misspelled fiscal. Sorry. I can't get spell check to work here. And I learned something here.... I didn't know our year started in Oct to. Thanks for the history lesson lol

Does that not seem like another good reason to RV before Oct 1?? JMO

Does that not seem like another good reason to RV before Oct 1?? JMO

The U.S. fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30. Iraq's is October 1 to September 30.

Edited by Legolas

bubbie remember there’s approximately 195 Billion reasons for them to do this this year

There have been 195 billion reasons for the last 18 months for Iraq to RV but they haven’t, there have been 195 billion reasons for the UN to intervene but they haven’t, there has been 195 billion rumours in the last 5 years but not one I, repeat not 1 has come to fruition.

If it is so easy to so call pull the RV trigger then you tell me why it isn’t done, perhaps there is 195 billion reasons why you can’t so I will help.

Iraq is floating on a sea of oil & they for sure know this, The un want Iraq to do what is the right thing in the UN’s mind but hope Iraq will do what is right in there’s.

USA, UK wants to be repaid ASAP but Iraq doesn’t want to comply as we were the ones that started this.

As I am a little closer to an Iraqi more than most, I have the upper hand to much personal knowledge than many give credit for.

Iraqis are the proudest people that will ever walk this earth, there like donkeys, push them to hard they will kick back, give them time & a carrot they will walk forward slowly but will only take the carrot when the time suits them.

Politics is different to them as is standard to US, would you vote near 7 months ago to see no Gov in position?

There would be outrage among your country & mine, riots, looting, marshal law, you name it hell would have broken out & for sure you bet your $s the UN would have stepped in by now

So here is why it takes time.

Saddam Hussein’s policy was, why should we pump the hell out of are oil to sale it to are enemies, we have plenty but you are running out, we don’t need to pump it all to give to you, we will wait until you are on bended knee then you will come to us with cap in hand.

Crap I hear you say but remember once you have a nation that has been drilled to believe this is true it so hard to change the culture.

Crap I hear you say. Well take a trip to George USA.

• Upvote 1

The U.S. fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30. Iraq's is October 1 to September 30.

I do not know what you are talking about. Obviously, you have not worked for the government. The US fiscal year begins 1 October every year. Don't provide false information because you don't know.

Saying it with large text, bold, and all caps doesn't MAKE YOU RIGHT.

NOW GO AWAY...

• Upvote 1

I think this could be good news. Sounds like this economist is saying that the value of the Iraq dinar exchange rate is expected to increase against the dollar. Just the way I read it. Some one told me once that I was wrong before, so.... lol

That's ok, all of us are entitle to one 'free' mistake.