Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHIEFV .. LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON WHERE WE ARE

Eddinar

I'd like to thank everyone for their input. I've told many my story in relation to this investment, whether I'm fishing, sailing, or just passing by in conversation and I've recommended this site to many for information in regards to the intelligence of the majority of the information that is posted on here. In doing so, it's my way of saying do your due diligence before you decide to increase or make your initial investment.

I have to say this though as of late, I've become a bit embarrassed to even mention it (DV) to unknown's who wish to invest. When I see and read the posts from people who have nothing better to do than to bash others while contributing nearly nothing as far as pertinent information it's a bit disheartening. I also have to say that I'm a bit more concerned that there are people on here who are literally researching backgrounds on people just so they can tear them apart bit by bit. To me this is appalling. If there is an ulterior motive for this I would caution all to be very wary of what's going on in the background. Not only is it considered an invasion of privacy, but for what reason? Other than to bash? I thought about this when I woke up this morning and didn't feel very comfortable about it.

For those who are not locked and loaded I would suggest limiting the information you share on here in your profile. The personal information that we have given is in some cases more than we would share with people who are more than acquaintances. What I'm mainly trying to say is Folks please be careful, there are people out there with ill intent who are watching and gathering information for their own purpose. Be cautious. I for one do not wish to see anyone hurt or otherwise........I'll leave the rest up to your own interpretations.

Thank you again,

V

I totally agree.Enjoyed your positive information yesterday.
  • Upvote 1

Evening, I wasn't too sure that my opinion counted on here, but I do appreciate the fact that you have asked for it. I've been very negligent to answer questions or put forth anything that I hear from friends and subscribers from other forums, as I do network a bit between other people and we share information. With all the discourteous actions on here, I have digressed to share.

With all the information I've read, seen and heard things are definitely on a positive note. The articles yes they are quite amusing, and the smoke n mirrors is nothing short of astonishing how they're playing out. I have actually come to admire their diversity at telling lies...lol

Now on the good news side of things: I'm hearing that in the Middle East there is a run on the dinar, purchases are picking up. Some people have had to go to Jordan from Bahrain in order to make a purchase. My friend from Lebanon is there, and I've emailed him but have yet to hear back to see if he can give me some insight on the what's going on in the streets there. Notice the last auction? Almost double what it's been lately.

Several meetings between the US and Talabani as well as Shabibi having been in Jackson Hole, to me that was a big one. If they don't have an internationally traded currency why would he have been there? I believe firmly that Al Mal will be selected for a second term (if he's not there already) as the majority of articles from all the difference sources are definitely leaning towards his direction. Pay close attention to the pictures that they (Iraqi News Sources) post with their articles, they actually speak volumes and they use them purposefully to explain their side. This is one of the things I've really found amusing. I've posted about it before, Allawi with the little pig pin on his lapel, Allawi upside down while Al Mal was right side up....

The main take on this is that we have to have an alley with Iran, Al Mal has the necessary ties to keep that ball rolling, we have to have an in with Iran, as much as I hate it myself as I know what they've been doing in Iraq the whole doggone time, pisses me off to no end. Politically we need this alliance, period. Notice how the Sadrists are accepting of this?

James Jeffrey's has been doing a bang up job on working the Chpt 7 issues, and it's whittled down to the last few items which I feel should be done upon the GOI announcement, if not before then. I'm no Guru, I do pay attention and I do read and have some experience with the Middle East. I've actually gained quite a bit more just having been a member on here. I have no idea of what the rate will be, but do feel that it will come out between $1.50 and $2.70, that's just my opinion, enough to keep a majority of the speculative investors out of the buy, and low enough to allow Iraq to maintain some profit while not bursting the bubble. Sure they can afford to come out higher from what our many accomplished economists here have stated, but realistically....once it pops, I'll cash in enough to travel an form my IBC, and look for a foreign account, more than likely "The Bank of Abu Dhabi" in Washington DC, leave the IQD there until it rises, I'll leave the rest to your imagination, I have my plan in place, and know what I need to do.

The articles in the last two weeks have mostly been positive and all of them are the final tidbits needed to finalize the scenario we're all waiting on. Watching the world Markets and the NYSE you'll notice this week has been the best since July of 2009, I've noticed it just in my TD Ameritrade account alone, which is finally back on the rise from about a 75% downfall in the last 8 months. Jack Deangeles changing his mind on the IQD, he's paid to do that, or at least say that. Kinda makes ya go hmmmm.

I'd like to see it done by next week, I'm as patient as anyone on here, but it's definitely worn very thin.

I want to reiterate that I still stand behind what my men told me from Iraq, even though no small denoms were displayed for your viewing pleasure, and again I do believe the one individual who thought he had the small denoms in fact had 50's that he sent home. JMO as I never got anything back from my men on that, leaning me to believe they were a bit embarrassed as a few of them on lurking on here as well.. ;) Now whether or not they're printing new ones, I have no idea, Delarue doesn't really give up that information, I've checked their website more than once..lol. The article about the new currency having the Kurdish writing on them....who's to say this wasn't already thought out way ahead of time and done like we've all thought? I believe it was. They are very intentional in the things they do, and Shabibi is one smart ole whipper snapper, ya gotta give him credit for keeping the 1170 rate for what two years now? Not to mention inflation now down to 1.79%???? Holy cow. Are they ready for the RV or what?? They can afford for it to go up a bit, but I'm sure they have a plan for that as well.

The recent persistent calls from neighboring countries and governments worldwide for Iraq to seat it's government speaks volumes. The fact that the QE for the US is on hold with Bernanke not producing more freshly printed greenbacks also tells me it's close, otherwise O would give the green light to print more and then produce another stimulus. Which we don't need! Our recession was done June of last year remember....LOLOL Bahaha that was quite a joke there Mr. O. Funny thing is I took a road trip the other day, and roads are being repaired, rebuilt and whatever all over the state of Florida...deceptive, the tolls these folks were supposed to stop paying decades ago are still funding the roads, so don't let that one fool ya, when you drive by businesses and you see folks jumping up and down like idiots with signs for their business trying to solicit customers........yes, things are still bad.

One of the last items of course is the Census, they've stated more than one in the past months that this was definitely an issue and it should be completed by Mid-Oct. We've all seen how expedient they can be when they want something done, they've surprised me on more than one occasion as I'm sure they've done the same for some of you. They've got to finish the tally of their poor and decrepit as well as all others who are in dire need of support from their Govt. Not to mention those that are still refugees in other countries trying to get back in.

My final thoughts are no more than two to three more weeks, and it's done. That's just my opinion. Bash away.........lol :rolleyes:

V

Chief V - THANK YOU for your opinion - for welcoming the bashing (even though no one should be subjected for posting their opinion, especially when ASKED for it) I appreciate your input and look forward to more insight from you and the others in this forum for the remainder of this ride. Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to thank everyone for their input. I've told many my story in relation to this investment, whether I'm fishing, sailing, or just passing by in conversation and I've recommended this site to many for information in regards to the intelligence of the majority of the information that is posted on here. In doing so, it's my way of saying do your due diligence before you decide to increase or make your initial investment.

I have to say this though as of late, I've become a bit embarrassed to even mention it (DV) to unknown's who wish to invest. When I see and read the posts from people who have nothing better to do than to bash others while contributing nearly nothing as far as pertinent information it's a bit disheartening. I also have to say that I'm a bit more concerned that there are people on here who are literally researching backgrounds on people just so they can tear them apart bit by bit. To me this is appalling. If there is an ulterior motive for this I would caution all to be very wary of what's going on in the background. Not only is it considered an invasion of privacy, but for what reason? Other than to bash? I thought about this when I woke up this morning and didn't feel very comfortable about it.

For those who are not locked and loaded I would suggest limiting the information you share on here in your profile. The personal information that we have given is in some cases more than we would share with people who are more than acquaintances. What I'm mainly trying to say is Folks please be careful, there are people out there with ill intent who are watching and gathering information for their own purpose. Be cautious. I for one do not wish to see anyone hurt or otherwise........I'll leave the rest up to your own interpretations.

Thank you again,

V

Thanks so much Chief V. I really appreciate your insight and your verve! Also, thanks so much for the reminder to be careful of those that lurk just waiting to latch onto something they can hurt you with. It is really sad that those people are around. They must hate their life so much to want to do harm to others. God Bless and Go RV!

• Upvote 3

Evening, I wasn't too sure that my opinion counted on here, but I do appreciate the fact that you have asked for it. I've been very negligent to answer questions or put forth anything that I hear from friends and subscribers from other forums, as I do network a bit between other people and we share information. With all the discourteous actions on here, I have digressed to share.

With all the information I've read, seen and heard things are definitely on a positive note. The articles yes they are quite amusing, and the smoke n mirrors is nothing short of astonishing how they're playing out. I have actually come to admire their diversity at telling lies...lol

Now on the good news side of things: I'm hearing that in the Middle East there is a run on the dinar, purchases are picking up. Some people have had to go to Jordan from Bahrain in order to make a purchase. My friend from Lebanon is there, and I've emailed him but have yet to hear back to see if he can give me some insight on the what's going on in the streets there. Notice the last auction? Almost double what it's been lately.

Several meetings between the US and Talabani as well as Shabibi having been in Jackson Hole, to me that was a big one. If they don't have an internationally traded currency why would he have been there? I believe firmly that Al Mal will be selected for a second term (if he's not there already) as the majority of articles from all the difference sources are definitely leaning towards his direction. Pay close attention to the pictures that they (Iraqi News Sources) post with their articles, they actually speak volumes and they use them purposefully to explain their side. This is one of the things I've really found amusing. I've posted about it before, Allawi with the little pig pin on his lapel, Allawi upside down while Al Mal was right side up....

The main take on this is that we have to have an alley with Iran, Al Mal has the necessary ties to keep that ball rolling, we have to have an in with Iran, as much as I hate it myself as I know what they've been doing in Iraq the whole doggone time, pisses me off to no end. Politically we need this alliance, period. Notice how the Sadrists are accepting of this?

James Jeffrey's has been doing a bang up job on working the Chpt 7 issues, and it's whittled down to the last few items which I feel should be done upon the GOI announcement, if not before then. I'm no Guru, I do pay attention and I do read and have some experience with the Middle East. I've actually gained quite a bit more just having been a member on here. I have no idea of what the rate will be, but do feel that it will come out between $1.50 and $2.70, that's just my opinion, enough to keep a majority of the speculative investors out of the buy, and low enough to allow Iraq to maintain some profit while not bursting the bubble. Sure they can afford to come out higher from what our many accomplished economists here have stated, but realistically....once it pops, I'll cash in enough to travel an form my IBC, and look for a foreign account, more than likely "The Bank of Abu Dhabi" in Washington DC, leave the IQD there until it rises, I'll leave the rest to your imagination, I have my plan in place, and know what I need to do.

The articles in the last two weeks have mostly been positive and all of them are the final tidbits needed to finalize the scenario we're all waiting on. Watching the world Markets and the NYSE you'll notice this week has been the best since July of 2009, I've noticed it just in my TD Ameritrade account alone, which is finally back on the rise from about a 75% downfall in the last 8 months. Jack Deangeles changing his mind on the IQD, he's paid to do that, or at least say that. Kinda makes ya go hmmmm.

I'd like to see it done by next week, I'm as patient as anyone on here, but it's definitely worn very thin.

I want to reiterate that I still stand behind what my men told me from Iraq, even though no small denoms were displayed for your viewing pleasure, and again I do believe the one individual who thought he had the small denoms in fact had 50's that he sent home. JMO as I never got anything back from my men on that, leaning me to believe they were a bit embarrassed as a few of them on lurking on here as well.. ;) Now whether or not they're printing new ones, I have no idea, Delarue doesn't really give up that information, I've checked their website more than once..lol. The article about the new currency having the Kurdish writing on them....who's to say this wasn't already thought out way ahead of time and done like we've all thought? I believe it was. They are very intentional in the things they do, and Shabibi is one smart ole whipper snapper, ya gotta give him credit for keeping the 1170 rate for what two years now? Not to mention inflation now down to 1.79%???? Holy cow. Are they ready for the RV or what?? They can afford for it to go up a bit, but I'm sure they have a plan for that as well.

The recent persistent calls from neighboring countries and governments worldwide for Iraq to seat it's government speaks volumes. The fact that the QE for the US is on hold with Bernanke not producing more freshly printed greenbacks also tells me it's close, otherwise O would give the green light to print more and then produce another stimulus. Which we don't need! Our recession was done June of last year remember....LOLOL Bahaha that was quite a joke there Mr. O. Funny thing is I took a road trip the other day, and roads are being repaired, rebuilt and whatever all over the state of Florida...deceptive, the tolls these folks were supposed to stop paying decades ago are still funding the roads, so don't let that one fool ya, when you drive by businesses and you see folks jumping up and down like idiots with signs for their business trying to solicit customers........yes, things are still bad.

One of the last items of course is the Census, they've stated more than one in the past months that this was definitely an issue and it should be completed by Mid-Oct. We've all seen how expedient they can be when they want something done, they've surprised me on more than one occasion as I'm sure they've done the same for some of you. They've got to finish the tally of their poor and decrepit as well as all others who are in dire need of support from their Govt. Not to mention those that are still refugees in other countries trying to get back in.

My final thoughts are no more than two to three more weeks, and it's done. That's just my opinion. Bash away.........lol :rolleyes:

V

Thanks Chief! Love your post but I will really like to find out how is your plan structure after the RV! Please share I'm sure that others will appreciate it as well. Who cares about those that want to bash they are just not well informed or smart enough individuals! To each its own!

Great Post!!!!

Tampagirl

• Upvote 1

Thx Ed for asking the question, and thank you Chief for all of your remarks....I have to say, so far in this thread I am impressed with the attitudes of the DV users. I did not read any bashing in this thread, this is what DV is all about. Sharing information and opinions. Kudos to everyone who posted in this thread...Thx again Chief!

Oh and Chief, I also have gone the same route as to delete most of my personal information in my profile. After the events of the last week, I also suggest everyone reevaluate what info you have here. Those of us who are friends, have become friends outside of DV also. So we are already in contact with one another. No need to give your private info to the not so ethical individuals who have invaded our site here at DV!

Edited by Motorco
  • Upvote 1

hey, Chief. Made it to PO3...twice...thanks for your service, and thanks for your info and input. Bashers suck! As for this newbie thing, many of us have been holding dinars for years, just because we decide to check out this site does not mean that we are ignorant. Just because we don't spit out every thought that enters our heads so that our post count is up...doesn't mean that we are ignorant. Get a life and stop putting people down to satisfy your little ego trips. Sorry to rant on your dime chief. God Bless America and all here!!!

Thanks Ed for starting this thread,I think I can safely say we can allways depend on ChiefV, Wow what a stand up guy!!! Please Chief keep the info comming,we do need positive vibes more than ever.And a huge thanks to Ed for digging up some great stuff as well Thanks a $Million Guys job well done!!!