Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The Ultimate Secret"

tampagirl

I am just speaking from my own experience working with a bank. I was working for Wells Fargo Financial(please don't hate me) and sometime last year we had our own secret mandatory meeting and it was short notice. We all were very nervous and excited because we didn't know why!

Trained for 2 days about some new system that we all needed to know. Seems anti-climatic until 4 months later they closed WFF stores and the training that we had received was simply to train us on the banks system to help the transition for some of the employees.

My point is even though there is a meeting you never know the true intention of the big dogs until later. Sorry if I bored you all.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tampa we have to stop thinking that everything is connected to the dinar. If they were have a big secret meeting because the dinar was gonna have major changes to the banks then all the banks would have the same concern. My wife works for Bank of America and they have nothing like that nor do they ever mention the dinar.

I know a lady that is VP at a foreign currency exchange BOA location and she has been in corporate meetings this week ....I think it was in Dallas but her branch is farther south in Texas......I do know she invested in the dinars a few years ago and many in our east Texas area opened accounts there a couple of years ago......Now I am not sure what her meetings are about but I am hoping they about dinars.....I do know even at her branch you can talk to someone other than her and they have no clue about what a dinar is.......then I've walked in her office and talked to her about our hopes.......So possibly not all employees are in the loop.

Maybe the ultimate Secret is a new version of the Secret deoderant , and they've had a few complaints that workers in the banks have a bad smell, so they want everyone to give it a try so they can have better relationships with their customers. Seems about as reasonable as all the other posts.

Now don't get me wrong, i would use it..... if it brings on the RV for Monday. Go Rv.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funnier still, when I read "The Ultimate Secret" I thought about womens underwear...

that is REALLLLY funny...thank you for posting...i too am now thinking of womens underwear

BoA is ready and set to go.

Everything is planned and worked out at the very top and the info will be sent to all of the local branches as soon as the rate changes.

A complete plan is in place with easy instructions for all branches.

On site verification and instant credit to your account.

I cannot provide proof of this and would not if i could.

We are in better shape and more prepared than most know.

No joke...no BS.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Got Faith?

That sounds good to me. BoA is in my office building. The question is....will they be able to compete in terms of the spread come cash in?

Edited by OILandDINAR

Everything is planned and worked out at the very top and the info will be sent to all of the local branches as soon as the rate changes.

No joke...no BS.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Got Faith?

THANKS for this post Phoenix

Just an observation. You bash the stuffing out of others, trace IP addresses, and then post then post unsubstantiated drivel like this?

Dang right!~

Pretty cool huh? :lol:

But one thing...I would not call that info "drivel" <_<

Because most people have a BoA close by to where they live I would say instead of "drivel"

that is "good stuff"....but hey...that's just me. :lol:

~Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

• Upvote 3

Maybe the ultimate Secret is a new version of the Secret deoderant , and they've had a few complaints that workers in the banks have a bad smell, so they want everyone to give it a try so they can have better relationships with their customers. Seems about as reasonable as all the other posts.

Now don't get me wrong, i would use it..... if it brings on the RV for Monday. Go Rv.

Would you use the Victoria Secrets also? You might need the push-up kind! :lol:

We won't tell anyone, it will be a secret!

Hey, if it would help Rv!

Now that's just funny!

• Upvote 1

Citigroup Inc. © will close its roughly 1,000 U.S. bank branches a few hours early Saturday to conduct first-ever national training in friendlier customer service

What the heck!! you would think there would be something more important going on then to close all these banks for friendlier service LOLbiggrin.gif

Thanks for the info!

Carla

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/33385-the-ultimate-secret/page__pid__203587__st__0entry203587#ixzz10glxFqgZ

This is a story posted thru my etrade account:

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

Citigroup Inc. © will close its roughly 1,000 U.S. bank branches a few hours early Saturday to conduct first-ever national training in friendlier customer service, the Associated Press reported, citing a bank executive.

Most branches will close at 1 p.m. in their respective time zones; most of the bank's branches typically close between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.

The training sessions are mandatory and are designed to create a "warmer, friendlier feel," said Brad Dinsmore, head of Citi's retail banking unit. Most of the bank's 10,000 employees will attend a training session at one of 58 off-site locations.

Full story at: www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/09/23/business/AP-US-Citi-Friendlier-Branches.html?hp

-Dow Jones Newswires; 212-416-2900

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

September 23, 2010 12:19 ET (16:19 GMT)

I have been a member of this site for a while now but I have never posted anything before; I'm in the banking world and my manager used to work at Citibank in New York today he received a phone call from a friend that is working for Citibank and she told him that this weekend Citibank is having a meeting at different hotels depending on the location of the branches and it is a mandatory meeting where everyone has to assist but nobody really knows what is it about. The name of the meeting that they are having is "The Ultimate Secret" and my question is the following:

Do we have anyone in this forum that works for Citibank?

Does that meeting has something to do with "Iraqi Dinars"?

Are we almost there????

I just think that we are very close and because my manager does not believe that the dinars will be able to reach a higher rate and he knows that I'm invested, I did not wanted to bring up the "Dinars" to the conversation. I believe in our investment and I do not talk about it to many people because someone that has not done their homework can say a lot of negative things that I do not care for; but I will love to find out if we have people in this forum that works for Citibank and if "The Ultimate Secret" meeting has something to do with our investment I'm sure that we all want to hear about it!

Please feel free to share!!!!!

Tampagirl

Strange it says you have posted 4 times?

Edited by Qman

No joke...no BS.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Got Faith?

No joke...no BS.

Best of luck to all.

If I could I would give you 20+++++++++++++++++++++++ Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix

Got Faith?

• Downvote 1