Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Place your bets on the Re-Valuation ratio

Patrick88

Poor guy got negatives because too many people have bought into the lies put out by so many different people. I hope they come back to reality.

I used to be like you guys. I thought it was just unbridled optimism or pure fantasy to expect an RV of more than a dollar, but if you start doing some research on the statements made by Shabibi and the documents put out by the IMF and CBI you will see that they want the dinar to return to its previous valuation. There is a plan in place to make that happen and that rate was much higher than one dollar. In fact the Iraqi budget requires a rate of over a dollar to prevent a deficit. So it's not lies, it's analysis that leads most people to expect a higher RV. They might be wrong but there's no reason to believe any deception is involved.

• Upvote 4

They might be wrong but there's no reason to believe any deception is involved.

Yeah, until you start doing research on some of these different "gurus." There are some real pieces of work. Some real "top notch" people. ;)

The Dinar will eventually be worth over $3, however, we will be forced to cash in at a much lower rate. Iraq doesn't care about us, they are in this for themselves.

Like I said, I would rather be pleasantly surprised than horribly disappointed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The reason I picked $.10 was because thats what Kuwait Dinar was worth after the invasion. I really dont think Iraq Dinar will be much different on DAY 1.

However, the good news is that 1 Kuwait Dinar is now worth $4.00

You missed the point with the KWD. The kuwaiti dinar was purposefully devalued to toilet paper status to keep Saddam and his henchmen from looting the Kuwaiti treasury and gaining billions. After the Iraqis were kicked out of Kuwait, the KWD was eventually "reinstated" to its former value of more than $3.00. I suspect that this will be the path that the IQD will take; reinstatement - to approx. $3.22 pre-U.S. invasion. Time will tell. We do not know much about the Iraqis, but we do know that they are a prideful people and they want the world to see a strong, not a girly-man currency.

Why do you say this? Why couldn't you just wait for your desired, or fantasized level of RV?

This is my personal opinion, nothing more, nothing less. I don't know for a fact this will be done.

It will take years for the Dinar to go up to a value of over $3, but it will. Eventually, Iraq will become one of the wealthiest and most powerful nations in the world.

Ok, here's a question for everyone...when the RV hits, and if it hits at the lower end of what guys here have stated, what are you going to do? If it RVs at .10- $1, are you going to exchange it ALL or just a little? Will you wait and hope it hits $3 plus and take a chance/risk of something bad happening in the process? Where will you exchange your IQD when RV hits what you want? All questions I'm sure many here are thinking to themselves....

IMO: This, clearly, is a hypothetical question which is impossible to answer unless the intangibles are limited to an across the board RV without condition. What ifs are numerous and out of the sphere of our influence. The one person on this site who has more information on the subject is Adam. I tend to liisten closely and evaluate his input with the balance of information I have managed to glean through realistic channels. At this point, the only thing I would bet on is that the federal government will find a way to suck the life out of much of what we hope for. The only way to combat this is to stop speculating on silly ideas, stop increasing the amount of unusabel (oops. That would be: unusable) text and get busy pulling in some hard evidence. That's all I've got to say about that, 'cause momma says is like a box of chocolates... :P

Damn, do you guys really think/expect it to get from .0009 to these figures in a matter of a month or two? That would be something!

Why not? It plummetted from $3.22 to toilet paper in a blink....plus it has been at .00086 for years now and the dominoes are starting to fall..IMO

I used to be like you guys. I thought it was just unbridled optimism or pure fantasy to expect an RV of more than a dollar, but if you start doing some research on the statements made by Shabibi and the documents put out by the IMF and CBI you will see that they want the dinar to return to its previous valuation. There is a plan in place to make that happen and that rate was much higher than one dollar. In fact the Iraqi budget requires a rate of over a dollar to prevent a deficit. So it's not lies, it's analysis that leads most people to expect a higher RV. They might be wrong but there's no reason to believe any deception is involved.

Correct, plus if it RV low, investment groups around the world will buy dinar, and Iraq would blow its budget and have to go to their reserves ( they would be in a deficit ), I thing you will see a high number and with-in 30 days it will drop.

• Upvote 1

Ok, here's a question for everyone...when the RV hits, and if it hits at the lower end of what guys here have stated, what are you going to do? If it RVs at .10- $1, are you going to exchange it ALL or just a little? Will you wait and hope it hits $3 plus and take a chance/risk of something bad happening in the process? Where will you exchange your IQD when RV hits what you want? All questions I'm sure many here are thinking to themselves....

depends on the rules, if we have a exchange date I will wait til the end. if there is no exchange date I may wait til it goes up. nobody knows until the rv happens. im guessing 3.22 with a 60 day exchange rate.

Correct, plus if it RV low, investment groups around the world will buy dinar, and Iraq would blow its budget and have to go to their reserves ( they would be in a deficit ), I thing you will see a high number and with-in 30 days it will drop.

If what you say is true do you think the banks will be up and ready in a 30 day time period. I mean, they don't even know what a Dinar IS right now. Will they be ready?

I called my bank (Wachovia) today and asked about cashing in dinar. I was told I could bring it in and they would send it off to be verified and then would credit my account. I said would you hand over $10,000 to a stranger and let them mail it off. She said---------you won't believe this----------"WELL, IT'S NOT LIKE IT IS REAL MONEY!!!" I may change banks.

IMHO,

I think it would be prudent to mention that Uncle Sam will get his what ever the rate will be. Also bear in mind that the 'spread' and/or banking fees will come into play as well. So tax plus fees/spread, minus RV rate SHOULD equal what you as an investor are comfortable with walking away with. Just my take on it...

This is a great answer! I believe it will start anywhere from .50 to 1.00.

cp

If what you say is true do you think the banks will be up and ready in a 30 day time period. I mean, they don't even know what a Dinar IS right now. Will they be ready?

I live in a small one horse town , with one stop light and one bank (Fifth Third). They are ready, also talked to BOA (Bank Of America), Both of these banks, are not using De La Rue Machine, their tellers have been trained and have document on how to spot the fakes, from the real. Also know someone that bought more Dinar 2 months ago at that small town bank. Yes banks will be ready, they are already ready.

Thanks

Dumbnar

I called my bank (Wachovia) today and asked about cashing in dinar. I was told I could bring it in and they would send it off to be verified and then would credit my account. I said would you hand over $10,000 to a stranger and let them mail it off. She said---------you won't believe this----------"WELL, IT'S NOT LIKE IT IS REAL MONEY!!!" I may change banks.

Wachovia/ Wells Fargo, Chase, and HSBC are shiping their money off to their head office to be ran in the De La Rue Machine, Fifth Third and BOA are verify by training their tellers and you can exchange in any branch, no money being sent off. I WOULD NOT SEND MY MONEY OFF!!!!!!

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 1

I live in a small one horse town , with one stop light and one bank (Fifth Third). They are ready, also talked to BOA (Bank Of America), Both of these banks, are not using De La Rue Machine, their tellers have been trained and have document on how to spot the fakes, from the real. Also know someone that bought more Dinar 2 months ago at that small town bank. Yes banks will be ready, they are already ready.

Thanks

Dumbnar

Wachovia/ Wells Fargo, Chase, and HSBC are shiping their money off to their head office to be ran in the De La Rue Machine, Fifth Third and BOA are verify by training their tellers and you can exchange in any branch, no money being sent off. I WOULD NOT SEND MY MONEY OFF!!!!!!

Thanks

Dumbnar

Funny that a BofA in a small town already deals with IQD, but none in a Big Town do? I live in San Diego and none of the BofA's here will deal with IQD