Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Granted PERMISSION to Form Government

svanish

Iraq Granted PERMISSION to Form Government

September 15, 2010 - IPA Iraq News

LINK

BAGHDAD (Iba) – with the multiplicity of negotiations between the parliamentary blocs, and lack of a clear-cut solutions on forming a new government so far, despite the move more than six months after elections, sources linked to close to the deliberations political blocs, the existence of a new scenario to get out of crisis with the support of internal and external scale.

The source said on condition of anonymity, told the independent press (Iba) that this scenario is acceptable to a regional, Arab and international, with the consent of the Iraqi National List is based on the support, the candidate of the Iraqi National Adel Abdul-Mahdi as the candidate of the National Coalition away from the National Alliance to recognize the right of the Iraqi constitutional and electoral without forgetting the importance and size of the cluster rule of law.

The source said the scenario in the new Iraq for the post of President of the Republic to be against the post of prime minister of the Iraqi National Coalition and the chairmanship of the parliament of the Kurdistan Alliance,.

He also included a proposed project that there will be one Vice-President is a coalition of state law, that there would be three deputy prime ministers of Iraq and the rule of law, the Kurdistan Alliance.

As for the ministries of sovereignty, the official pointed to the source that the interior and defense ministers will be among the independents to run for the National Coalition I, nominates the Iraqi II, will be foreign according to this scenario, the share of Iraq while remaining the National Coalition Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of the oil share of the Kurds.

According to this proposal will also 9 Iraqi ministries as compensation for waiving the post of prime minister as a mature platform, and commensurate with its size in parliament.

The rest of the ministries, there will be 7 and the ministries of law of the state, and 4 of the National Coalition, and 4 of the Kurdish Alliance, and 2 of the Accordance Front, 1 for the unity of Iraq, the Ministry and one for each of the Communist Party, Christians, Yazidis, and 2 and the Ministry of independents.

The source pointed out that due to present this scenario in the new round of negotiations between the Iraqi and the Iraqi National Coalition to be put to other blocs later.

The Iraqi has announced the resumption of negotiations between them and the National Coalition Nmsheerp that the coalition has not yet provided any written project on the management of the state. (End) / g / ..

NEW TITLE: Acceptance of regional and international scenario for the formation of a new Iraqi government granted the presidency and the presidency of the national government and parliament of the Kurds

• Upvote 4

Formation of a new Iraqi government granted 9/15/10

EdwardK Today at 11:32 pm

Acceptance of regional and international scenario for the formation of a new Iraqi government granted the presidency and the presidency of the national government and

parliament of the Kurdish

2010-09-15 09:56:59 2010-09-15 09:56:59

BAGHDAD (Iba) - with the multiplicity of negotiations between the parliamentary blocs, and the lack of a clear-cut solutions on the formation of the new government so far, although more than six months after elections, sources revealed on the link close to the deliberations of the political blocs, the existence of a new scenario to get out of crisis with the support of internal and external scale.

The source said on condition of anonymity, told the independent press (Iba) that this scenario is acceptable to a regional, Arab and international and with the consent of the Iraqi List is based on supporting a candidate of the National Coalition Adel Abdul-Mahdi as the candidate of the National Coalition away from the National Alliance, with the approval right of the Iraqi constitutional and electoral systems with non-omission the importance and size of the block state law.

The source said that includes a new scenario for the Iraqi position against the President of the Republic to be prime minister of the Iraqi National Coalition and will be the Presidency of the parliament of the Kurdistan Alliance.

He also included a proposed project that there will be one Vice President of the Republic be a coalition of state law, that there would be three deputy prime ministers of Iraq, and state law, the Kurdistan Alliance.

As for the ministries of the sovereign, the official pointed to the source that the defense and interior ministers will be among the independents to run for the National Coalition first, while the run Iraqi II, will be foreign according to this scenario, the share of Iraq with reserves of the National Coalition Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of the oil share of the Kurds.

According to this proposal also will get the Iraqi Ministries of 9 and compensation for waiving the post of prime minister as the electoral maturity, commensurate with its size in parliament.

The rest of the ministries, there will be 7 and the ministries of law of the state, and 4 of the National Coalition, and 4, the Kurdish Alliance, and 2 to the Accordance Front, and 1 for the unity of Iraq, the Ministry and one each from the Communist Party, Christians, Yazidis, and 2

Department of independents. The source noted that it is scheduled to be put this scenario in the new round of negotiations between the Iraqi and the Iraqi National Coalition to be put to other blocs later.

The Iraqi has announced the resumption of negotiations between them and the National Coalition Nmsheerp that the coalition has not yet written any project on the management of the state. (End)

http://translate.goo...slate.google.jo

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 2

This looks like we have a government, or am I just delerious at 3:00 AM OMG

Looks like it to me too.. after I was just "reemed" by a B of A officer in their foreign Exchange office in Las Vegas, who treated me like a nut case when I told him that the Dinar were eing accepteted in Tulsa. So, I'll just sit on the side lines on this one & let someone else call the good people at B of A. Or maybe we all ought to do like we did in the 60's and do an, "AlicesRestraunt" thing & ALL call in to the B of A and ask them the SAME question...Can I bring in my Dinars Now??? If we ALL call , it will be a MOVEMENT.

Course we might all be sent to the Group W bench in the B of A lobby.

Peace & out...........................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Formation of a new Iraqi government granted 9/15/10 i_icon_minipost.gif EdwardK Yesterday at 8:32 pm

20100915473497540383164311021813985.jpg

Acceptance of regional and international scenario for the formation of a new Iraqi government granted the presidency and the presidency of the national government and

parliament of the Kurdish

2010-09-15 09:56:59 2010-09-15 09:56:59

BAGHDAD (Iba) - with the multiplicity of negotiations between the parliamentary blocs, and the lack of a clear-cut solutions on the formation of the new government so far, although more than six months after elections, sources revealed on the link close to the deliberations of the political blocs, the existence of a new scenario to get out of crisis with the support of internal and external scale.

The source said on condition of anonymity, told the independent press (Iba) that this scenario is acceptable to a regional, Arab and international and with the consent of the Iraqi List is based on supporting a candidate of the National Coalition Adel Abdul-Mahdi as the candidate of the National Coalition away from the National Alliance, with the approval right of the Iraqi constitutional and electoral systems with non-omission the importance and size of the block state law.

The source said that includes a new scenario for the Iraqi position against the President of the Republic to be prime minister of the Iraqi National Coalition and will be the Presidency of the parliament of the Kurdistan Alliance.

He also included a proposed project that there will be one Vice President of the Republic be a coalition of state law, that there would be three deputy prime ministers of Iraq, and state law, the Kurdistan Alliance.

As for the ministries of the sovereign, the official pointed to the source that the defense and interior ministers will be among the independents to run for the National Coalition first, while the run Iraqi II, will be foreign according to this scenario, the share of Iraq with reserves of the National Coalition Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of the oil share of the Kurds.

According to this proposal also will get the Iraqi Ministries of 9 and compensation for waiving the post of prime minister as the electoral maturity, commensurate with its size in parliament.

The rest of the ministries, there will be 7 and the ministries of law of the state, and 4 of the National Coalition, and 4, the Kurdish Alliance, and 2 to the Accordance Front, and 1 for the unity of Iraq, the Ministry and one each from the Communist Party, Christians, Yazidis, and 2

Department of independents. The source noted that it is scheduled to be put this scenario in the new round of negotiations between the Iraqi and the Iraqi National Coalition to be put to other blocs later.

The Iraqi has announced the resumption of negotiations between them and the National Coalition Nmsheerp that the coalition has not yet written any project on the management of the state. (End)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ar&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Dpolitics%26id%3D30192&rurl=translate.google.jo

• Upvote 2

Looks like it to me too.. after I was just "reemed" by a B of A officer in their foreign Exchange office in Las Vegas, who treated me like a nut case when I told him that the Dinar were eing accepteted in Tulsa. So, I'll just sit on the side lines on this one & let someone else call the good people at B of A. Or maybe we all ought to do like we did in the 60's and do an, "AlicesRestraunt" thing & ALL call in to the B of A and ask them the SAME question...Can I bring in my Dinars Now??? If we ALL call , it will be a MOVEMENT.

Course we might all be sent to the Group W bench in the B of A lobby.

Peace & out...........................

Reemed, really? Nobody does that to DV brethren and gets away with it. I reem people for a living, gimme his number. :)

Maynard

Has anyone thought of trying to make a Facebook friend from Iraq ? Well I did and I am trying to ask some questions as we speak through Email . I don`t want to pry him to make him feel uncomfortable so be patient , I will share whatever info I get and it will be whatever this guy tells me ( He`s 22 years old and Translates for the U.S. ) Still Smiling GO RI PS; I asked if the ATMs were working or not .Waiting for response

• Upvote 2