Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani receives congratulatory note from Obama

Eddinar

Talabani receives congratulatory cable from Obama

PUKmedia 13-09-2010 18:57:30

President Jalal Talabani has received a congratulatory cable from President U.S Barack Obama on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, the following is the full text of the cable:

His Excellency President Jalal Talabani

On behalf of the American people, I present to you and the Iraqi people the best wishes on the occasion of Eid Al Fitr and with the end of the holy month of Ramadan, I hope that this month has gave all, times full of meditation and peace with the participation of families and loved ones.

We wish you and your people peace, health and prosperity in the coming year.

Eid Mubarak

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

President of the United States of America

http://www.pukmedia.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4802:pres-assad-supports-agreement-based-on-preserving-iraqs-sovereignty&catid=25:iraq&Itemid=386

so our president wished the iraqi president Talibani peace, health and prosperity.....hmmmmmmm I wonder if "O" knows anything.........

WAKE UP people....you can't hide the spots of a leopard! You can try to cover them up - but they are still there. Obama couldn't even or wouldn't even particiate in the TRADITIONS this country hold dear for Labor Day or Memorial Day - no other President has missed such a task....but Obama sure did. That was 100% intentioanal. I have seen footage of him at events where everyone but him has their hand over their heart and is singing the National Anthem in reverence to our country and flag - but not Obama.

THE MAN IS A COMPLETE DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!