Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Rumor...9/14 RV

Eddinar

I know...I know...it's from Terry K...Oh well...never posted any of his stuff before but what the heck...my one and only post of his....

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world that GOI is done, Ch 7 lifted a while ago and that RV has already happened. They triggered on Sunday but Iraq asked them to stop until they could announce to the world themselves. He also was told 2 different rates – one said it would RV at 6.38, the other said 7.39

[terryk] KEEP IN MIND THEY CAN AFFORED UP TO 12 BUT I WOULD SAY MORE AT 3.86-4.12

[terryk] My source says emphatically that it must RV tomorrow or Iraq is in deep caca..

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

seriously 6.38 or 7.39......lmao.....i cant stop laughing.......thx eddinar for the post and thx for your intel earlier..........gotta love terry k

i almost craped in my pants--- seriously really???? not but i'm willing to pay the 70% tax if that's for real!!! lol

I know...I know...it's from Terry K...Oh well...never posted any of his stuff before but what the heck...my one and only post of his....

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world that GOI is done, Ch 7 lifted a while ago and that RV has already happened. They triggered on Sunday but Iraq asked them to stop until they could announce to the world themselves. He also was told 2 different rates – one said it would RV at 6.38, the other said 7.39

[terryk] KEEP IN MIND THEY CAN AFFORED UP TO 12 BUT I WOULD SAY MORE AT 3.86-4.12

[terryk] My source says emphatically that it must RV tomorrow or Iraq is in deep caca..

Eddinar, just like I said earlier, my source in Washington said basically the same thing....they're out of time!!! Their stalling days are over (based on what the Experts are telling us.)

I know...I know...it's from Terry K...it would RV at 6.38, the other said 7.39

I see no reason to doubt him. Oh, and BTW, who's yer daddy? :)

Not sure if this thought has been covered or not, as I just don't have time for 4 pages worth of response to rumor, but anyway, doesn't anyone think it a tad unrealistic for a currency to suddently acquire an aggregrate value that at a $6 to $7 to 1 dinar RV, would value all IQD that the CBI can account for at over 180 TRILLION US DOLLARS ??? There simply isn't that much money in all the currency in existence worldwide, so I have to wonder just what kind of fuzzy math is the rumor poster using?

My basis for this calc is the published by CBI spreadsheet that indicates there are roughly 30 TRILLION dinar in existence. That was as of some time ago now, so the number could well be quite a bit higher by now, which of course, only makes things worse for TK's $6 to $7 figures,

Sorry if this rains on anyone's parade, but gee whiz, folks, can't we get a little more realistic? Heck, at a nickel, every million dinar is worth 50 grand, and given that's about 50 times what you pay for it these days on EBay, that's a pretty extraordinary return. Even that makes for quite a valuation stretch, as it turns $30 billion worth of dinar into $9 TRILLION. For perspecitve, the USA has 300 million people and about $6 TRILLION in circulating physical currency, while Iraq has about 25 to 27 million people....

Your thoughts?

Steve

(aka sgmunson)

:):):)

Edited by sgmunson
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

folk, whatever it is, whenever it is, it will be what it is

it will be what 'they' want or need it to be to accomplish the objective of rebooting the world economy

relax, let it come to you

it is nothing more or less than a jubilee (look this term up, it's important)

afterward, get out of debt, convert your boon into gold, or silver and take possession of the physical metal

and try not to change

• Upvote 2

Not sure if this thought has been covered or not, as I just don't have time for 4 pages worth of response to rumor, but anyway, doesn't anyone think it a tad unrealistic for a currency to suddently acquire an aggregrate value that at a $6 to $7 to 1 dinar RV, would value all IQD that the CBI can account for at over 180 TRILLION US DOLLARS ??? There simply isn't that much money in all the currency in existence worldwide, so I have to wonder just what kind of fuzzy math is the rumor poster using?

My basis for this calc is the published by CBI spreadsheet that indicates there are roughly 30 TRILLION dinar in existence. That was as of some time ago now, so the number could well be quite a bit higher by now, which of course, only makes things worse for TK's $6 to $7 figures,

Sorry if this rains on anyone's parade, but gee whiz, folks, can't we get a little more realistic? Heck, at a nickel, every million dinar is worth 50 grand, and given that's about 50 times what you pay for it these days on EBay, that's a pretty extraordinary return. Even that makes for quite a valuation stretch, as it turns $30 billion worth of dinar into $9 TRILLION. For perspecitve, the USA has 300 million people and about $6 TRILLION in circulating physical currency, while Iraq has about 25 to 27 million people....

Your thoughts?

Steve

(aka sgmunson)

:):):)

Not so sure your numbers are accurate but I agree with your point. $6-7 is nuts. $3 is a stretch. I'm sticking with my prediction of $1.95. But then I don't have 38 sources around the world. I'm just a guy sitting in his underwear staring at a computer screen hoping to retire.

• Upvote 4

Geez guys, give me a break!!!! I went to bed early and look what I missed. Glad I woke up!!!! I can DEFINITELY DEAL with these numbers :D:D:D

GGGGOOOOOOO RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV B)B)B)

Not so sure your numbers are accurate but I agree with your point. $6-7 is nuts. $3 is a stretch. I'm sticking with my prediction of $1.95. But then I don't have 38 sources around the world. I'm just a guy sitting in his underwear staring at a computer screen hoping to retire.

You and me both, Scooby Doo. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 1

I've seen you post that $3 is a stretch at least twice now, Why would you possibly think that?

I've seen you post that $3 is a stretch at least twice now, Why would you possibly think that?

I suspect there are still too many dinar in circulation. Add to that the fact that the Iraqis will likely want to RV at a lower rate than they feel it will eventually settle at. Sonny1's thinking is that they will come out around $1 and then raise it after the speculators cash in. I may not agree with his rate prediction but I agree with his reasoning.