Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just went to forex currency converter and NO IQD

jooced

Maybe this why.

BREAKING NEWS: all, just received this email from a dc contact/friend: Treasury Source just told me that they are testing the rate out NOW on Forex. Please consider this JUST INTEL, but what I know for a fact, is that something is happening RIGHT NOW!! From what I'm hearing, it's time to get everything in order. God bless [jwb] I received the email about 13 min ago [jwb] Your welcome, all I can say is that if this person (who used to work at the Treasury)took the time to send me the email and said he had direct word that something is happening, I trust that that is so -- will it happen? only God knows for certain and for sure, but looks to me like we're on track!......................from outside source not me JUST PASSING ALONG

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so your 1 site that is not showing but there are others that are...

Here is another showing:

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

As I said, I didn't select the PAIR....this was just

there on the screen....I just couldn't understand

How or Why it would just APPEAR like that.

PLUS on the TOP of the LIST too!!!

http://www.fxstreet.com/technical/currencies-glance/pair.aspx?id=usd/iqd

USD_IQD_911.jpg

Edited by Inside Track

Settle down folks, look at the web address....

You are directing yourself to the USD/IQD pair in the address.....

That is what it is supposed to do,,,, go to that chart.

Save your excitement for Monday when it matters!!!!!! IMO

The link I provided for my info has nothing to do with what you are saying...........just saying is all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what i find interesting is the market tracking calender is only 1 day old .. there is no previos data on this currency ( I went back to previous days chart and theres no info.)

Wierd that it shows on the forex sites previous charts though. Hmmmmmm... weird

Edited by Uncle Barkie

I just thought I would add some info since we are on the forex subject remember this is DAILY and back in 07

According to the Bank for International Settlements,[3] average daily turnover in global foreign exchange markets is estimated at $3.98 trillion, as of April 2007.

The $3.21 trillion break-down is as follows:

* $1.005 trillion in spot transactions

* $362 billion in outright forwards

* $1.714 trillion in foreign exchange swaps

* $129 billion estimated gaps in reporting

If you think about how much we have it is like a grain of sand

And Unitedrich I appreciate your straight forward approach and civil post to balance the topics

Edited by targus

Better check again. Just came off the site and USD/IQD is the very first listing on the page. ODD???!!!??? Why would they list USD/IQD first, unless..... B)

GGGGOOOOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV :D

They didn't list it first ... who ever gave you the website address did. As you can see inside the website address the pairing is there which will make it first when you click on it.