Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Treasury Source just told me that they are testing the rate out NOW on Forex

DesertEagle

BREAKING NEWS: all, just received this email from a dc contact/friend: Treasury Source just told me that they are testing the rate out NOW on Forex. Please consider this JUST INTEL, but what I know for a fact, is that something is happening RIGHT NOW!! From what I'm hearing, it's time to get everything in order. God bless [jwb] I received the email about 13 min ago [jwb] Your welcome, all I can say is that if this person (who used to work at the Treasury)took the time to send me the email and said he had direct word that something is happening, I trust that that is so -- will it happen? only God knows for certain and for sure, but looks to me like we're on track!......................from outside source not me JUST PASSING ALONG

That would be nice , so we should see it now then ?

THanks DesertEagle....Something is happening with all of the rucus and news and rumors coming out of Iraq.....Hopefully this is the start of the RV / RI...Thanks for sharing.

Eddibar, have you seen any good news articles out of Iraq lately? I am just curious because I Chen the Nina news agency site daily and it's starting to look like they are just rotating the same articles for te last week? I find it kind of strange that all this currency developments are going down and webcam get and solid news article about anything. Everything has been real quiet the last 3 days. What say you??

Eddibar, have you seen any good news articles out of Iraq lately? I am just curious because I Chen the Nina news agency site daily and it's starting to look like they are just rotating the same articles for te last week? I find it kind of strange that all this currency developments are going down and webcam get and solid news article about anything. Everything has been real quiet the last 3 days. What say you??

Sorry for all of the typo's I am on my I Phone

I recently found this article on Ch. 7 Sanctions...by reading the article, it seems like the UN lifted some sanctions and are about to realease Iraq completely...

LINK: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2010/0909/Iraq-to-pay-400-million-for-Saddam-s-mistreatment-of-Americans?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut%20m_campaign=Feed%3A+feeds%2Fworld+%28Christian+Scie%20nce+Monitor+|+World%29

with all of the rumors from differenct people and different sites, my gut tells me something is going down...just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

i dont thnik anything will happen without a government in place that is announced for all to hear.

I admit that I am not a guru........however, I do believe that it has been determined that the RV/RI can be put into place by the CBI without a new GOI. Besides, the current/interim government just signed an agreement with the US and paying the US $400 million for past pain and suffering from the first Gulf War. I would think that if the current Iraqi gov can do that, it can RV/RI its currency.

• Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS:   all, just received this email from a dc contact/friend: Treasury Source just told me that they are testing the rate out NOW on Forex. Please consider this JUST INTEL, but what I know for a fact, is that something is happening RIGHT NOW!! From what I'm hearing, it's time to get everything in order. God bless [jwb] I received the email about 13 min ago [jwb] Your welcome, all I can say is that if this person (who used to work at the Treasury)took the time to send me the email and said he had direct word that something is happening, I trust that that is so -- will it happen? only God knows for certain and for sure, but looks to me like we're on track!......................from outside source not me JUST PASSING ALONG

"they are testing the rate" What does that mean? If they want to run it by me for a little "test" I'll tell 'em what I think. haha!

• Upvote 2

i dont thnik anything will happen without a government in place that is announced for all to hear.

IMO the Gov't and RV will be announced simultaneously. Everyone knows that once the gov is seated, the RV will follow. So, if they come out and say hey our gov't is seated and we are getting to work before the RV hits, the sharks and whales will come out of the wordwork to buy up all of the iqd and Iraq would be in a bad way financially. IMO the rate has to be over $1 usd and hopefully $2+....They are smarter than we think and it is all about timing for them...we will know when we are supposed to know...hopefully by the 15th of Sept...We shall see.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

BREAKING NEWS: all, just received this email from a dc contact/friend: Treasury Source just told me that they are testing the rate out NOW on Forex. Please consider this JUST INTEL, but what I know for a fact, is that something is happening RIGHT NOW!! From what I'm hearing, it's time to get everything in order. God bless [jwb] I received the email about 13 min ago [jwb] Your welcome, all I can say is that if this person (who used to work at the Treasury)took the time to send me the email and said he had direct word that something is happening, I trust that that is so -- will it happen? only God knows for certain and for sure, but looks to me like we're on track!......................from outside source not me JUST PASSING ALONG

Yes, so checked some of the Forex sites and it is true as true can be. Treasurey checking hmm they want their money too! :D:twothumbs: Looks like they will send Special Forces in to drop someone, anyone at all into the PM Office. Can't you just see that? :lol::lol: :lol: