Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AN INTERESTING PROPOSAL - After the displacement of its people... Trump's son-in-law presents a "shocking" proposal to turn Gaza into a "tourist resort" - 3/19/2024

ronscarpa

After the displacement of its people... Trump's son-in-law presents a "shocking" proposal to turn Gaza into a "tourist resort"

After the displacement of its people... Trump's son-in-law presents a "shocking" proposal to turn Gaza into a "tourist resort"

2024-03-19 // 13:24

Shafaq News / Jared Kushner, son-in-law of former US President Donald Trump, presented a proposal to exploit the waterfront area in the Gaza Strip, including its residents, and turn it into a tourist resort, stressing that if he were in charge of Israel, he would remove civilians from southern Rafah to Egypt.

Kushner said in statements during an interview at Harvard University: “The waterfront in Gaza could be of great value and it was proposed that civilians be transferred from that area while Israel cleanses the Strip,” according to the British newspaper, The Guardian.

His statements at Harvard University gave a glimpse into the type of Middle East policy that the US administration will pursue if Trump returns to the White House after the presidential elections scheduled for next November.

“Waterfront property in Gaza could be of great value... if people focus on building livelihoods,” Kushner said.

Kushner also expressed his regret "for all the money that was directed to building a network of tunnels and munitions in the region instead of education and innovation."

Kushner also said, "It's a somewhat unfortunate situation there, but from Israel's point of view it will do its best to move people and then clean up the area, but I don't think Israel has stated that it doesn't want people to return there after that."

He also explained that he "believes that Israel should transfer civilians from Gaza to the Negev Desert in southern Israel."

He continued by saying: "If I were responsible for Israel, my first priority would be to remove civilians from the southern city of Rafah," adding that "with diplomacy it may be possible to deport them to Egypt."

He continued, "But in addition to that, I was going to bulldoze an area in the Negev, and I would try to move people there. I think this is a better option, so you can go in and finish the job."

He reiterated this point shortly afterward, saying: “I think opening the Negev now, creating a safe zone there, moving civilians there, and then going in and finishing the job would be the right move.”

When asked about concerns in the Middle East that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would not allow Palestinians who fled Gaza to return, Kushner paused and then said: “Maybe.”

In response to a question about whether the Palestinians should have a state of their own, Kushner called the proposal “a very bad idea” that “would essentially reward an act of terrorism.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

2024-03-19 // 13:24

Shafaq News / Jared Kushner, son-in-law of former US President Donald Trump, presented a proposal to exploit the waterfront area in the Gaza Strip, including its residents, and turn it into a tourist resort, stressing that if he were in charge of Israel, he would remove civilians from southern Rafah to Egypt.

Kushner said in statements during an interview at Harvard University: “The waterfront in Gaza could be of great value and it was proposed that civilians be transferred from that area while Israel cleanses the Strip,” according to the British newspaper, The Guardian.

His statements at Harvard University gave a glimpse into the type of Middle East policy that the US administration will pursue if Trump returns to the White House after the presidential elections scheduled for next November.

“Waterfront property in Gaza could be of great value... if people focus on building livelihoods,” Kushner said.

Kushner also expressed his regret "for all the money that was directed to building a network of tunnels and munitions in the region instead of education and innovation."

Kushner also said, "It's a somewhat unfortunate situation there, but from Israel's point of view it will do its best to move people and then clean up the area, but I don't think Israel has stated that it doesn't want people to return there after that."

He also explained that he "believes that Israel should transfer civilians from Gaza to the Negev Desert in southern Israel."

He continued by saying: "If I were responsible for Israel, my first priority would be to remove civilians from the southern city of Rafah," adding that "with diplomacy it may be possible to deport them to Egypt."

He continued, "But in addition to that, I was going to bulldoze an area in the Negev, and I would try to move people there. I think this is a better option, so you can go in and finish the job."

He reiterated this point shortly afterward, saying: “I think opening the Negev now, creating a safe zone there, moving civilians there, and then going in and finishing the job would be the right move.”

When asked about concerns in the Middle East that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would not allow Palestinians who fled Gaza to return, Kushner paused and then said: “Maybe.”

In response to a question about whether the Palestinians should have a state of their own, Kushner called the proposal “a very bad idea” that “would essentially reward an act of terrorism.”

6 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Wow.........

Great idea, why didn’t I think of h to that! Creating a tourist area on the costal waters is a fantastic idea.

• Upvote 2