Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Early Morning Opinions @ 7:17 AM MDT - 3/09/2024

ronscarpa

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I too, believe this will go before the election...here's why.

OBiden has no accomplishments, only failures.

Let it go before election, OBiden can take full credit for saving the entire global economies even though this was decades in the planning stage.

OBiden gets re-elected & is loved by the world for saving their economies.

biden also said economy is in great shape during speech at SOTU.....we know its NOT....its all for show, it will collapse and make him look like a fool

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 3/10/2024 at 12:00 AM, Luigi1 said:

hanks Ron...very good post.

There was an article out yesterday from Deputy Gov of the CBI stating that they had more than enough reserves to cover a rate change.

We are close.  GO RV.

i missed this statement from deputy Gov of CBI

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, screwball said:

biden also said economy is in great shape during speech at SOTU.....we know its NOT....its all for show, it will collapse and make him look like a fool

He already looks like and is a fool. I like others knew that he was extremely doped up, allegedly Adderall ! What ever it was made him an extremely mean drunk! He would definitely not pass a pi$$ test!! When I was in Law enforcement I have seen a lot of people under the influence of drugs and alcohol. He was definitely F—k up on something. The group that I talk to all think it was adderall! Just think this junky has the nuclear football. Evidently the homeland security is following his unlawful orders at the border! What leads anyone to believe that the generals would not follow his unlawful orders when it comes to nuclear weapon!! I definitely believe that they would! I don’t know why the republicans are so spineless towards him and his co conspirators! We are definitely living in a very dangerous time. Seems like the more they shoot him up, the crazier he gets!! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I too, believe this will go before the election...here's why.

OBiden has no accomplishments, only failures.

Let it go before election, OBiden can take full credit for saving the entire global economies even though this was decades in the planning stage.

OBiden gets re-elected & is loved by the world for saving their economies.

The Democrats can do alot of things, such as fix elections, have your opponents tied up in court for "sketchy" cases and sued for litterly un godful amounts of money,  turned blind eye's to fellow Democats for tax evasion, drugs,  suspected murder, and the list goes on. Oh and don't forget the George Floydd embarrassed. 

No problem,  just blame Trump,

But taking credit for saving the world economy ? No one is that stupid who would believe that one.

JMHO pp

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2