Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In final review...UPDATE...on the RIV's SWEDISH CONNECTION & THIS Wednesday's RIV

sunshinelvr

Sunshinelvr:

I have heard of Jamaican, Columbian, but never Swedish.....I can see you have been pullin on the pipe filled with Swedish! Now....I don't always discount a rumor..., but ...when it comes to Swedish Special Ops......well......I have no choice!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Hahaha

I was thinking that too. What does special Ops have to do with anything.

If I'm not mistaken it's Swedish for "Roast the turkey". I loved the Muppet Show. smile.gif

And roast the turkey would mean...LET'S CELEBRATE................POURITFORWARD ps...this must be the code for PM too... they are probably trying to figure it out before they seat.....and that is why it's taken 6 months.

Bottom line here is : WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SMOKIN ???

• Upvote 1

cbi contacts, fbi contacts, millitary contacts, mid east contacts, fed reserve contacts, and so on and so on. now we have swedish contacts? maybe the translation is the recipe for swedish meatballs?

Edited by ds2

In final review...UPDATE...on the RIV's SWEDISH CONNECTION & THIS Wednesday's RIV

In final review...UPDATE...

There was a breaking news SECRET INTEL...that broke and was reported while all of you...my little Campers...while you were a sleep with the wild dreams of the RIV dancing with bananas in your head...

This Secret Intel was shared by e-mail (I assume) between a Swedish Son, a Swedish Dad and the beautiful Swedish Rose and her BFF in the Green Zone...

OK Campers....

The Swedish Dad and our Sweet Swedish Rose confirmed that through multiple sources that the RIV is happening as we be speaking and that we should see a RIV Cash-In Announcement Maybe/MAYBE NOT by this Wednesday...confirmed by our dear Swedish Rose (did I say she is a looker!) and her BFF in Baghdad...

OK Campers after an extensive review by my team of financial, political and Grail Seekers...I was soooo confused as the connection between this guy...the Swedish Son, his Swedish Dad and the lovely Swedish Rose (who wouldn't beliver her?) and her BFF in Baghdad...Does this make Swedish Rose his cousin...sister...Man...I hope it's not his wife (as that then starts to resemble last week's Jerry Springer Show's "Only in the Uncensored Sweded" episode)...

As I do not want to leave you my little campers hanging...I contacted my very good, dear friend...a Swedish Special Opps Friend...who name will be left unknown as he his very high up and unlike here in America...because of the lack of censorship in Sweden...is very well known...But needless to say that he is very high and what he does involve a little broadcasting and a little bit of high end cooking.

I contacted him by the specially encoded, mojo-wire; to protect both his identity and my safety - as I am in the Land of Censorship of America...

Well; I contact him with this above story and asked him to see if he could confirm the core information here thru his many high level contacts...internationally NOT just in Sweden...

My Swedish source was not happy to get involved in this as you all know that Sweden is a Hub of Dinar Investment and he forewarned me that many high Swedish Officials were on the take and it could be dangerous to be asking questions about this coming Wednesday...

After waiting for several long, painfully slow hours...the mojo-wire lit up and here is the message that I received back from my high Swedish Source...it is in code but; I hear till that many of our Dinar Preachers are well versed in it as they are in History Channel Speak, NASA version "Life on Mars" and other secret dinar coded languages like the secret ticker news on fox...

As I do not have a decoder ring...as mine was taken away as I tried to Flee the Hidden Valley of Secret Intel..I will try Goggle Guru Translator but, until then; I wanted to share this up-to-the-moment SECRET INTEL from my high level Swedish source who will either confirm or deny the above SECRET INTEL on Wednesday...feel free to pack or not pack an overnight bag for tonight's All nighter...Dinar RIV Prayer Watch...The coded message is as follows:

"Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, dee born desh...de umn bork! bork! bork!"

Hopefully you will find this great message encoded from the safety of my high level source helpful in your quest for the grail of the time and rate in these final days of our investment...

do not ask me who this is or where it came from, it was emailed to me and i thought i would post it!

THIS IS THE TRANSLATION I RECEIVED Yorn desh born, der der ashamed to ride the GUE, Orn desh, dee born desh, dee born desh ... de umn bork! bork! bork! "

Yorn desh born, der der ashamed to ride the GUE, Orn desh, dee born desh, dee born desh ... de umn bork! bork! bork! " WHEN I WENT TO TRANLATE THIS IS WHAT I CAME OUT WITH. SOME WORDS COULD BE TRANSLATED. MEANS NOTHING!!!! SO DONT PACK BAGS OR STAY UP ALL NITE!!! I'M HONESTLY LOOKING FOR A RV IN 2013. I'LL FOLLOW THIS SITE UNTIL THE END OF OCT. IF NOTHING, DINAR STAYS IN SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX FOR GRANDKIDS 1 DAY. CANT AFFORD ALL THE BOOKS OR MEMBERSHIPS OR TO TRY TO STAY UP WITH ADAM MONTANA ON HIS WORLD TOURS AND VACATIONS. OR INVEST IN THE MARKET LIKE HE SUGGESTS TO GET RICH, I THOUGHT IF WE FOLLOWED HIM THRU THIS DINAR THING MOST OF US WOULD ALREADY BE RICH. NOW HE ADVERTISES PLAYN ANOTHER MARKET. LIKE I SAID I'LL HOLD ON TIL OCT. THEN GOTTA GO. BIGGER FISH TO FOLLOW!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My Muppet Swedish Yetish is a little rusty, but I believe what she was trying to tell us is :

"If you believe any of the words I wrote ,then I have some Swamp Land for sale in the Everglades for a great price " .

Yours Truly,

The guy who wrote the script for " PIGS IN SPACE ......"

A code like that can be broken, but would take much time. Usually in code a 0 would indicate a space between words, a certain number of letters or numbers are cluster blocks to signify an individual character, spaces and commas there for confusion, in Spec ops one use pad decoding the first word is sometimes the page reference to the one use decoding pad IIRC. He could have sent this over wire and a key over email. That's what I would have done.

At first glance it looks that "orn" could be used as a cluster, for space, instead of "o".

The Capital letters Y and O most likely signify two sentences.

Being that there is only one Y it could be to offset the counting off of the clusters.

Letters used are:

B=02, D=04, E=05, G=07, H=08, I=09, K=11,M=13,N=14,O=15,R=18,S=19,T=20,U=21,Y=25

"Y o r n d e s h b o r n, d e r r i t t d e g i t t d e r g u e. O r n d e s h, d e e b o r n d e s h, d e e b o r n d e s h...d e u m n b o r k! b o r k! b o r k!"

If we try numeric and don't use the the Orn as a space theory then:

Y o r n d e s h b o r n = 251518140405190802151814 - 4 number clusters interrupted with "0" (which are omitted) Commas could be the space indicator in this case.

Clustered - 2515 1814 4519 8215 1814

d e r r i t t d e g i t t d e r g u e. O r n d e s h, = 04051818092020040507092020040518072105 15181404051908 - 4 number clusters idea failed

Clustered - 4518 1892 2457 9224 5187 2151 5181 4451 98 (The double letters could be indicative of an element as well. If they were, then 4 clusters would be in effect again, because 6 numbers would be removed making it perfect clusters again)

But you see what it takes to break a code and I just started . Sorry no conclusion but I was working on this reply and I have to leave.

This is the reason it is probably best to wait till tomorrow:)

Paul

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I think I'm getting it now! It just took someone like you putting it in simple English!!!! HAHAHAHA THANKS :lol: :lol:

Why I still reading rumors? why i make my live harder!.

:D:D:D

yeah! just for entertaimnet.

bless.

WHY you not speak English!!!!!? BAHHHH!! j/k j/k :lol: :lol:

Sunshinelvr, Lois Lane award recipiant,

I did enjoy your hot intel, though I am not in bed yet and my be under the influnence and lookiing through it crystal of too many glasses of Pinot Noir.... I wanted to say hello and thank you for the good but lengthy read. If not for me being a sucker for the nerdy hot look in your phtoto I would have glossed over the message. But anyway you have a great night, and maybe by morning we in the Valley of the Sun ( Phoenix) will have an RV. Goodnight lady.....

T

• Upvote 1

Just to let you know the translation is not Swedish it is Danish

The bits in red my buddy didnt understand so your guess is as good as mine

Born Bangladesh born, there Mrs gitt those who gue, born Bangladesh, be born Bangladesh, be born Bangladesh ... the UMN bork! bork! bork! "

there Mrs gitt those who gue

the UMN bork! bork! bork

Edited by zantac