Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prophet on you tube

BETTYBOOP

Folks. I don't know how many of you have seen this on you tube. I was watching a Kim clement video when I came across a comment about another prophet called "Last days". He has apparently spoke of the IDQ devaluing in 2024. I looked him up and found a video when he talks about the economy  crashing and the dinar rv. However I have not found the 1 where he says it will happen this year. Just curious if abody has watched him / knows of him or has seen the video?

• Upvote 1

Yes.  I am very familiar with his prophesies & other prophets on Iraq.

Prophets are a dime a dozen & it's hard to get them to agree on any one thing.

Anybody can call themselves a prophet or a Guru...that doesn't make them one.

Just like the Gurus...Be skeptical & verify.

Two prophets by the names of Jonathan Khan & Timothy Dixon spoke of Iraq becoming the wealthiest nation on earth near end of times, Damascus Syria made uninhabitable & the fall of America.

FYI.  U-Tube still has their videos posted...Google their names & their videos will come up.

I hope this helps out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I just find it interesting more than anything

Not all prophets out there are aligned up to Biblical prophecies. 

So be careful & seek out the truth as much as you possibly can.

Knowledge is power & the 'Powers That Be' often don't want us to know the truth.

They want to keep us dumbed down, in the dark, scared & obedient to their whims.

Then You Will Know The Truth & The Truth Will Set You Free.     NKJ   John 8:32.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Folks. I don't know how many of you have seen this on you tube. I was watching a Kim clement video when I came across a comment about another prophet called "Last days". He has apparently spoke of the IDQ devaluing in 2024. I looked him up and found a video when he talks about the economy  crashing and the dinar rv. However I have not found the 1 where he says it will happen this year. Just curious if abody has watched him / knows of him or has seen the video?

Watched all of his he gave no date and no 2024

• Upvote 1