Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday NIght Opinions @ 11:35 PM CDT - 1/17/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON

Pimpy  I've had people say can you make an argument for the $3.22 rate?  Yep.  Can you make an argument for the $1.17 rate.  Yep I can.  I can make an argument for all these different rates easily but there's a difference between making an argument for what you want versus the reality of things of what's going to happen.

Frank26   What did we say they were going to do on the 15th?  Go international. Do you think they didYeah. It's not for me to prove it to you, it's for them to show it to you.  But let them show it to the citizens first. Not so Frankie. They're working towards that, but haven't yet achieved it..! 

Militia Man  Now you have 5 articles from the WTO, you have documents from the Central Bank of Iraq, 11 pages talking about metal coins? Why would you be talking about metal coins/currencies and exchanging notes, counting them, mechanisms to do all that when you don't have any?  1310 there's no coins. Then you see 5 articles about the ascension to the World Trade Organization...I'm pumped.  I'm excited about it.

Militia Man & MarkZ  Militia Man: Last July Al Alaq said the “Drop the 3 zero” project still exists. Not a lop…. They are going to add value to the dinar and adjust the exchange rate... A good thing is Sudani keeps warning the citizens that the dinar is going to be stronger then the dollar…he said it more than once. Mark: Iraq is positioned well for the world wide economy... Militia Man: Iraq is going to be a very wealthy country.

GameOfPatience  Iraq is waiting for their reforms to be implemented to complete their accession and join [WTO]!

Clare  Article: "Saudi Arabia strongly supports Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization" Quote: "the head of the Saudi delegation confirmed that the Kingdom believes that Iraq is a country that has chosen peace and stability and seeks to achieve economic development, pointing to the importance of Iraq to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from an economic standpoint."

Paulette  Based on the articles today, it looks to be clear that Iraq still has some work to do for full accession to the WTO, but it appears the final push is on....

MarkZ & Militia Man  Article: “Iraq recalls ambassador from Iran after missile strikes-MinistryMark: This is concerning while we watch what is going on in the middle east. There were missile strikes launched from Iran to the Kurdish region of Iraq. Question: Do you think the attacks on our embassy…in Erbil, Kurdistan will hinder/delay the RV? Mark: To me this doesn’t change what’s going on economically…and if anything may put the pressure on to move things faster. Militia Man: Iran is in a pinch…their cash cow is going away.  Stopping the graft at the Iraq border will stop their ability to do the money laundering and smuggling through customs. So, imo this attack is blow back….

Pimpy  This was a concern, Iraq was definitely on the right track but it appears that at no fault of their own their country is being bombed by two  different nations [Iran and Turkey]. Let's just hope whatever is going on it gets over with quickly so that Iraq can get back on track...

Frank26  Beside Sudani and Alaq, the only two we listen to, I want you to add Barzani. As time goes by you'll understand why. Barzani is working very nicely with Sudani, Baghdad, the GOI...We're adding Barzani to the group.  Sudani and Alaq are explaing the monetary reward to the Iraqi citizens, so is Barzani for Kurdistan Iraq.

MarkZ   In Iraq Article: “Al Sudani discusses with JP Morgan the opening of accounts with Iraqi banks. This is a worldwide thing and to me this means international.:twothumbs:

Fnu Lnu   [Response to Pimpy's 1-15-2024 post below]  Iraq has more oil than Kuwait. They also have a huge, top of the ground, gold deposit...Iraq has a very large gas supply which would add nearly 3 billion cubic feet a day (bcf/d) – around 517,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. This will fuel gas powered electricity production. This will eliminate Iran from the equation and they would lose their grip on Iraq..[Post 1 of 2]

Fnu Lnu   There are several plans afoot... Iraq recently held a two day event looking for foreign investment to develop their mineral resources. During the event, Minister of Industry and Minerals Kahlid Battal Najam offered investors long-term partnership opportunities in a long list of state-linked phosphate, nitrogen, Sulphur, fertilizer and glass production projects. No, Iraq is not short of means of diversification. These examples just scratch the surface..[Post 2 of 2]

Pimpy   Q? Why is it that the Iraqi dinar is unstableThat is because they rely too much on oil sales. 95% of their budget relies on oil sales. There's too many people out there going, they got so much oil there's no reason why their currency isn't valuable.  No, you don't understand. That's the problem. Article Quote "The CBI devalued the notation currency in December 2020 amid a sever drop in global crude prices which threatened economic collapse given Iraq's heavy dependence on oil exports..." If it wasn't for the fact that they devalued the Iraqi dinar they would have collapsed...Reposted (1/15/2024)

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So much Blah Blah Blah. All this jibberish means absolutely nothing.  We've heard this same stuff for almost two decades. What we ALL want is  "SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!!!!"

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sage449 said:

yendor - more blah blah blah than usual. JK agree 😁

Agreed...... more than usual, but it is the SAME blah blah blah.... but more of it. Stay tuned for NEXT YEAR !

• Haha 1