Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: USD In Decline...US Exerts Pressure on CBI.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

De-Dollarization of Iraq implemented.

US puts more pressure on CBI.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Yada:      De-Dollarizing Iraq.

ARTICLE:  The removal of the Dollar will increase the value of the Dinar from the reissued rate & none of the international contracts would be worth anything if the rate was not adjusted.  We are in the midst of seeing that now… Understanding where Iraq came from, what they had to do go get back to international standards & watching it come to pass as needed is key to confidence we are about see it transpire.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corne:       US Pressure On The Central Bank & Finance Is Pushing The Dollar Towards Decline.
ARTICLE: 
  Informed sources confirmed that the US Ambassador in Baghdad, Alina Romanowski, with the support of a specialized team from the UST T, exerted significant & continuous pressure on the CBI & the Ministry of Finance in order to adhere to international standards in the field of transferring & exchanging money with the world.  Three sources familiar with Iraqi political & economic affairs, on condition that their names not be mentioned, explained to Al-Mustaqla that these pressures came within the framework of the US’ efforts to enhance financial & economic stability in Iraq & to      stand up to money laundering operations, terrorist financing & Ddollar smuggling to parties classified by the international community as supportive of terrorism.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above....

Frank26:       Let's Be Frank.

ARTICLE:  The next step IMO is the new ER & the introduction of the lower denoms to your hands to you Iraqi citizens.  Not to the world because the world will never use the lower denoms only you inside of your country [Iraq] will use them…This thing can pop at any moment & the baby is crowning.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...a resounding success...

Frank26:         A Resounding Success.

ARTICLE: The monetary reform is successful.   All they need to do now is give them the new ER & the new currency that they’ve been talking to them about.   It’s successful.  That’s why everybody’s signing contracts left & right & pouring into Iraq…You honestly think the contracts are being signed at a program rate?   Of course not…

• Pow! 1

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...sincere congratulations.

TNT via CandyKisses:        Sincere Congratulations.

ARTICLE:  Amiri: "This year, we look forward to emptying Iraq of foreign forces Information".   The head of the Nabnani Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, on Monday expressed his aspiration in 2024 to remove foreign forces from the country.  Al-Amiri said in a statement, received by Al-Maalouma: “On the occasion of the New Year, we extend our sincere congratulations & the most beautiful blessings to the followers of the Christian religion in the whole world & in Iraq in particular & to all our beloved people.  ” He added that “we look forward to a dear & capable Iraq, fully sovereign, free from any manifestation of occupation, in which security & peace prevail & that we celebrate good & harmony.

• Upvote 3

Here's a little holiday cheer...the spirit of the holidays lives on...

TNT:         The Little White Envelope.
ARTICLE:  
“It’s just a small, white envelope stuck among the branches of our Christmas tree.  No name, no identification, no inscription. It has peeked through the branches of our tree for the past ten years.

It all began because my husband Mike hated Christmas. Oh, not the true meaning of Christmas, but the commercial aspects of it – overspending & the frantic running around at the last minute to get a tie for Uncle Harry & the dusting powder for Grandma – the gifts given in desperation because you couldn’t think of anything else.  

Knowing he felt this way, I decided one year to bypass the usual shirts, sweaters, ties & so forth. I reached for something special just for Mike.  The inspiration came in an unusual way.  

Our son Kevin, who was 12 that year, was on the wrestling team at the school he attended. Shortly before Christmas, there was a non-league match against a team sponsored by an inner-city church.  These youngsters, dressed in sneakers so ragged that shoestrings seemed to be the only thing holding them together, presented a sharp contrast to our boys in their spiffy blue & gold uniforms & sparkling new wrestling shoes.  

As the match began, I was alarmed to see that the other team was wrestling without headgear, a kind of light helmet designed to protect a wrestler’s ears.  It was a luxury the ragtag team obviously could not afford.

Well, we ended up walloping them. We took every weight class. Mike, seated beside me, shook his head sadly, “I wish just one of them could have won,” he said.  “They have a lot of potential, but losing like this could take the heart right out of them.”  Mike loved kids – all kids.  He so enjoyed coaching little league football, baseball & lacrosse.

That’s when the idea for his present came.   That afternoon, I went to a local sporting goods store & bought an assortment of wrestling headgear & shoes & sent them anonymously to the inner-city church.  On Christmas Eve, I placed a small, white envelope on the tree, the note inside telling Mike what I had done & that this was his gift from me.  

Mike’s smile was the brightest thing about Christmas that year.  And that same bright smile lit up succeeding years.  For each Christmas, I followed the tradition – one year sending a group of mentally handicapped youngsters to a hockey game, another year a check to a pair of elderly brothers whose home had burned to the ground the week before Christmas & on and on.

The white envelope became the highlight of our Christmas. It was always the last thing opened on Christmas morning & our children – ignoring their new toys – would stand with wide-eyed anticipation as their dad lifted the envelope from the tree to reveal its contents.  As the children grew, the toys gave way to more practical presents, but the small, white envelope never lost its allure.  

The story doesn’t end there.  You see, we lost Mike last year due to dreaded cancer.  When Christmas rolled around,  I was still so wrapped in grief that I barely got the tree up.  But Christmas Eve found me placing an envelope on the tree.  And the next morning, I found it was magically joined by three more.  Unbeknownst to the others, each of our three children had for the first time placed a white envelope on the tree for their dad.

The tradition has grown & someday will expand even further with our grandchildren standing to take down that special envelope.  

Mike’s spirit, like the Christmas spirit will always be with us.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1