Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: Sudani: New Year Will Be A Year Of Achievements.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests....

New Year Will Be A Year Of Achievements.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:        Al-Sudani Congratulates The Iraqi People On The Occasion Of The Year 2024 & Confirms: The New Year Will Be A Year Of Achievements.

ARTICLE:  PM Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani offered the honorable Iraqi People his warmest words of congratulations & prayed to God Almighty to preserve them in our beloved Iraq.  

He said in a congratulatory message, “We enter a new year, in which we carry the aspirations of our people, hold hope & determination & renew our insistence that it be a year full of progress, work & giving & to carry on with what the government has committed to in its program and executive priorities, that it is a government of services, reform, and fulfillment of requirements and needs, which meet the aspirations of citizens in Every place in this dear country.  

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:         The CBI Reveals The Mechanism For Delivering Incoming Remittances In The US Dollar Currency.

ARTICLE: In implementation of the monetary policy objectives & to enable banks to meet the foreign currency needs of their customers, the CBI has determined the entities covered by receiving their foreign transfers in cash in the US Dollar, as of January 2, 2024, according to the following: Diplomatic missions, organizations & all international agencies operating in Iraq.         

Non-governmental civil society organizations registered in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, if the foreign donor stipulates that the amounts of incoming foreign transfers be paid in Dollars inside Iraq.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hopefully not just a politician moving his lips…which = lies the people want to hear but know nothing will come of it except the politicians still get their pockets lined with USD. I am sorry..did that sound cynical?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

Hopefully not just a politician moving his lips…which = lies the people want to hear but know nothing will come of it except the politicians still get their pockets lined with USD. I am sorry..did that sound cynical?

Al Sudani is under great pressure to perform or he's out of here come next election.

The natives are becoming restless, again...too many broken promises.

I believe he will come through, this time...he has to   IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

Here's another articlew related to the above...mid January...

Walkingstick:      Mid January.

ARTICLE:  By mid-January 2024 the CBI is giving a time frame where the IQD CBI exchange rate will be one in the same as the market rate.  That’s all that matters.  Let’s see what that rate is by mid-January.  The black market rate will be no longer…that shows great control of the CBI official exchange rate for their currency...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Here's another article related to the above...lots of fantastic banking chatter.

MarkZ via PDK:       There's A Lot Of Fantastic Banking Chatter.

ARTICLE: A lot of banking contacts are thinking we will see solid movement by the second…today on the 1st is a holiday & they are consolidating & moving things together…meaning possible announcements…There is a lot of fantastic chatter on what is going to. happen in the next 24 hours or so….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...

Frank26:          De-Dollariztion.

Question:  “Is there a chance De-Dollariztion could be delayed…& they keep using the Dollar? 

No, no, no no no…You can’t change the speed of light.  

Remember these are MZ & F26 posts...

• Upvote 2

Here's the full MZ Thread...

MarkZ:         Update- Some Highlights By PDK-Not Verbatim.

Member: Happy New Year Mark, Mods & Z family.

Member: Yesterday, the date was 123123, wont happen again for 100 years.

Member:  Happy New Year to everyone. Now let’s get back to work to find this RV.

Member: We are all hoping for a wonderful & prosperous new year.

Member: Let’s hope Iraq really did ban the USD starting today.

Member: I realized yesterday a friend of my daughter is in Iraq. I reached out to her. She is excited. She changed all her USA currency this morning.

Member: ISX opens Tuesday morning again. That means Forex…., will the IRAQI DINAR be posted ??? Guess we will soon see !

MZ: Don’t be surprises with a lack of news today….Its New Years Day…A holiday ….Banks are closed….governments are closed….forex is closed.

MZ: But, there are a lot of private group meetings  out west with group leaders going on today. There is a whole lot on their agenda this morning.

MZ: A lot of banking contacts are thinking we will see solid movement by the second…today on the first is a holiday & they are consolidating & moving things together……meaning possible announcements.

MZ: There is a lot of fantastic chatter on what is going to happen in the next 24 hours or so.

MZ: No bond update out of Zurich yet today.  I was expecting slow news today since this is a worldwide holiday everywhere.

Member: Hope all your folks out west arent too hungover to get their stuff done.

Member: My bank story: USBANK, all the tellers & 7 desks on the floor all have the same title placard, Client-something-counselor. Teller said using the ‘new system’ just over 2 weeks & new Mgmt.

Member:  About USN — my brother works at an armored car service that fills ATMs. He has not yet seen the new USNs.

Member: I think you would have to fill ATMs before an “Event”, if this is event driven. Too dangerous to run around trying to fill them afterwards.

MZ: I think you are right. They have to prepare ahead…..It would be a security issue.

Member: Theory? Iraq gets a five day head start to itself before the rest of the world. Those five days will be this week, then it will go live on the 8th, 1 day after Orthodox Christmas.

Member: If the White Hats are who they claim then it’s time to get thing out for the rest of the public to finally see the truth.

Member:  I have been hearing that this will be going through with in 24hrs.

Member: I hope this is your year & all your wishes take place.

Member:  Wishing everyone all the best, improved health, raising consciousness & love for all; lets be a Blessing to all we come in contact with!

MZ: We will reconvene tomorrow unless something happens tonight & I will come screaming back.

Member: The Worst is behind us, But the Best is still in front of us. Happy New Year.

Member: Thank you MarkZ & Mods for being here today . Happy New Year everyone.

• Haha 2