Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 12/12/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  As an investor [in Iraqi dinar] there's only one thing left for you [to do]. Wait. But, 'Frank, I'm been waiting forever.' Not this time around. Wait for it with your eyes wide open.

Militia Man  Article: "Samsung: Iraq represents the most prominent market in the Middle East"  The Iraqi markets are going to explode. Samsung is going to be there all along the way. They will not be alone be sure. Having an early start is a big deal...Iraq's private sector is going to be on fire.

Walkingstick  The 1st of January is when no other currency will be used by Iraqi citizens inside the country except their own currency.  Don't you think that's a clue!  They are pretty much telling you without telling you. Can you pick up on this intent? You don't have to be a detective to pick up on a clue like this!

Pimpy  Shortage of liquidity...Iraq has been plagued by political instability...the ongoing conflict with the terrorist groups ISIS as well as tensions between Kurdistan and the central government this has disrupted the economic activity and discouraged investors. Iraq's economy is not diversified enough. This makes the country vulnerable to fluctuations in the global oil prices. Iraq has dealt with inflation which has eroded the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar...Iraq has limited access to international financial markets...These factors had contributed to the liquidity shortage in Iraq. Of course this has had a negative impact on Iraq's economy.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Walkingstick  The 1st of January is when no other currency will be used by Iraqi citizens inside the country except their own currency.  Don't you think that's a clue!  They are pretty much telling you without telling you. Can you pick up on this intent? You don't have to be a detective to pick up on a clue like this!

Thank you Walking Stix, but I would much prefer that they went ahead and TOLD ME.  I am not really that good in figuring it out by myself.

• Pow! 1

Frank26  As an investor [in Iraqi dinar] there's only one thing left for you [to do]. Wait. But, 'Frank, I'm been waiting forever.' Not this time around. Wait for it with your eyes wide open.

I hope F26 is right just this one time & that's all it takes...just one time to be right.

• Upvote 1