Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BETTYBOOP

Sandy Ingram  Wealthy Iraqis move to the Caribbean.  Guess who's on the list?  ...The leader of the Kurdistan region and the former governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and other businessmen suspected of corruption...Iraq's politician are monitored by the organized Crime and Corruption Report Project (OCCRP)...This is part of the effort to catch
individual involved in corruption....The project reported the purchase of Dominica (tiny Caribbean island) citizenship...enabling them to travel worldwide without a Visa...This country's visa is magical.  Citizens can travel to 144 countries without a visa...   [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-25-2023  Newshound Guru Sandy Ingram  The country has no tax on foreign income, capital gains, inheritance, stock profits, wealth or gifts...The former Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif, obtained Dominica citizenship in 2017 along with his wife and two children and did not renounce it upon his appointment as governor of the CBI which was clear violation of article 18 paragraph 4 of the Iraqi Constitution.  He held the position of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from September 2020 until his removal by the current prime minister on January 23, 2023...There are corruption questions...a legal complaint... has been filed due to the loss and depletion of millions of dollars regarding forged import documents... [Post 2 of 2]

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Pow! 7

Dominica....one of the prettiest Islands in the Caribbean with an inexpensive citizenship by investment program. Years ago AM headed up  DV donation event for them after they experienced a major hurricane.

Iraqi's as my next door neighbors on any Island? ...not sure I would be comfortable with that.

Economic Citizenship in St. Kitts/Nevis is more costly than Dominica......St. Kitts/Nevis doesn't allow Iranians or Afghanis to enroll...they vett applicants very closely....I hear the above mentioned Iraqi's had applied and were rejected by St. Kitts/Nevis due to corruption and money laundering concerns.

Value is percieved.....and most times you get what you pay for....     CL 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Dominica....one of the prettiest Islands in the Caribbean with an inexpensive citizenship by investment program. Years ago AM headed up  DV donation event for them after they experienced a major hurricane.

Iraqi's as my next door neighbors on any Island? ...not sure I would be comfortable with that.

Economic Citizenship in St. Kitts/Nevis is more costly than Dominica......St. Kitts/Nevis doesn't allow Iranians or Afghanis to enroll...they vett applicants very closely....I hear the above mentioned Iraqi's had applied and were rejected by St. Kitts/Nevis due to corruption and money laundering concerns.

Value is percieved.....and most times you get what you pay for....     CL 

Very encouraging.   Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4