Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Tale Of Two Lying Gurus.

Luigi1

Here's two articles of entertainment value, only.

Yet more evidence the Gurus are full of it.

How can there be a public printing of the RV & still be hiding the rate?

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  via  PDK:    It's Not In The Gazette Yet.

ARTICLE:  It is not in the Gazette yet…they have not done it yet…But…the chatter has been over the top.  The chatter in Iraq right now is for a rate change early in the week.  There is a lot of reporting out there that it has already happened but I can tell you (from contacts on the ground over there) that it has not occurred yet.  The frenzy is whipping up for certain but, it has not gone yet.  No one knows the exact date.  They cloud things on purpose.  But things look great & there is a “potential” for it to happen soon…

Bruce the Goose:  The New Rate Is In The Gazette.

ARTICLE:  The new Dinar rate was (allegedly) published in the Iraqi Gazette on Wed. 20 Sept, which means the Iraqi Dinar has already RVed. 

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Good thing us seasoned vets know this is bs. Unfortunately somebody will believe this

The questions we should be asking...

If it's in the Gazette, then it's public knowledge.

If it's public knowledge, how can the new rate still be hidden from public?

How can there be an in-country RV & yet nobody knows the new rate?

Can't anybody take a picture with cell phone showing the new lower demoms being dispensed from ATMs?

Show me the money.

Top 3 Reasons to get a Lean Six Sigma Certification

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

Add Ray Rat to the lying Gurus list...

RayRen98:    Be Ready So You Don't Have To Get Ready.

ARTICLE:  GET READY…GET READY!…GET READY! …$$$$…THE CLOCK IS TICKING…THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...  Question:  Ray, where are we in the countdown…?  RanyRen98 Answer:  RIGHT NOW…I’M THINKING HOURS. TIME WILL TELL!!   ♫♪♫♪♫ I GOT A FEELIN …TONIGHT’S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT ♫♪♫♪♫ times 2…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

12 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Add Ray Rat to the lying Gurus list...

RayRen98:    Be Ready So You Don't Have To Get Ready.

ARTICLE:  GET READY…GET READY!…GET READY! …$$$$…THE CLOCK IS TICKING…THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...  Question:  Ray, where are we in the countdown…?  RanyRen98 Answer:  RIGHT NOW…I’M THINKING HOURS. TIME WILL TELL!!   ♫♪♫♪♫ I GOT A FEELIN …TONIGHT’S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT ♫♪♫♪♫ times 2…

was going to say list is bigger than 2🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

i dont think the liieing gurus wont to lie, there just saying what they think and what will get there money shot up!   me personally dont fall for there shiiiit !  im old enough to know better, and still to young to care!  thats why ive been waiting for this train to stop! sure they need money and ratings, but theres a price to pay, its called reaping what you sow! be blessed! cant take it with ya!  love ya all, got too! to make it to heaven!😀 this thing will pop 1 day, and i just hope after all my waiting years i will see the smiles of faces before my lifes journey is over lord !   its a real currency ! lets hope they do the right thing, ive seen many go not seeing a thing !  GOD BLESS YOU ALL!💗

• Like 1