Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions @ CDT - 7/01/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON  

Frank26  Between me and you when has the government ever done you a favor?  When have they said, 'Oh, keep it all. Knock yourself out.'  Never..! So don't lie to yourself. Prepare yourself. You know there's a car coming at you at 100 MPH step on the brakes now not when it hits you. [NOTE:  At the appropriate time speak with your tax advisors to be sure you pay the correct taxes for your unique circumstances.]

Pimpy  People keep saying Iraq can't do this total rebuilding without changing the exchange rate. I was thinking the same thing too. And it was with good reason. They could really benefit from that but the more research you do into a currency exchange rate and the things that are necessary that support it the more you realize Iraq is severely lacking in almost everything. The only thing they have is oil behind it. I know there's people out there telling you oil should be good enough. No it's not. It's amazing that it was sufficient in the past, and it is so with other Gulf nations today..! RON 

Nader From The Mid East  I heard one of the major banks in the United States is gonna go there [ Iraq ]. I'm not gonna say the name because I'm not sure yet. When I'm sure I'll let you know. I heard one of the major bank in the United States it's gonna be in Iraq ...they're gonna open banks in Iraq . Chase had already indicated their desire to open branches in Iraq when they were there..! RON 

Paulette  The issue is freedom of movement of capital. That is what will open Iraq to the world. Go Article VIII announcement  Go RI. This is at the discretion of the IMF.  In the meantime, I hope Iraq restructures their currency very soon. This is a CBI function and at their discretion.

:jester:Bruce's Outrageous Rumor:  As far as Iraq is concerned, they are wrapping up their Eid on Sunday. We have a new rate from Iraq coming out and the Iraq dinar - the new Iraqi dinar - will be on the Forex Sunday evening at five o'clock :trash: and we would be able to see it here.  If you're a Forex person, you could see it...It's been on there and it's been trading, but it's been blocked for the United States. Now my understanding is that Sunday at five o'clock if you're a subscriber to Forex, that would come off and you would be able to witness the rate and see the trading that's going on with the Iraqi dinar starting around five o'clock - On Sunday, the second of July. :bs:

Kaperoni    Community comment "Iraq should have a tradable currency before they join the WTO. They already do!  The dinar is globally tradable. The problem is no banks want to deal with it until Iraq's central bank is in compliance with other world Banks under IMF Article VIII. Not true Kap, they are considered an exotic currency and are NOT traded on Forex or any other exchange, although they show relative prices because they are tied to the USD. RON 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  I heard one of the major banks in the United States is gonna go there [ Iraq ].

US owned  Citibank was chosen by Iraq back in 2012-2013 and currently is in Iraq also in partnership with bank of Baghdad 

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 3