Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Opinion @ 4:05 PM CDT - 6/14/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON  

Babysmom  THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC HAS NOT SIGNED THE DOCUMENT. HE MUST SIGN THE APPROVED BUDGET IT THEN GOES TO THE GAZETTE FOR PUBLICATION. HOWEVER THE CBI CAN CHANGE THE RATE ANYTIME THEY WANT. THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC HAS 15 DAYS TO A FIX HIS SIGNATURE. THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC IS STILL OUT OF THE COUNTRY IN BOLOGNA [ITALY]. ON FRIDAY THERE IS A LARGE CONFERENCE WHICH WILL BE HELD IN I BELIEVE LONDON AND THE TITLE OF IT IS, "IRAQ OPEN FOR BUSINESS". THIS IS QUITE GOOD NEWS...:twothumbs:

Walkingstick  The exchange rate can be flipped liked that [snap]. 1320 to 1300 - you didn't even see it. If they want to go from 1300 to whatever other rate like that [snap] it can be done and it shall be done and it will be done. It is a fact even though this fact is IMO. The exchange rate can be flipped quickly because the RV calculation phase already has the numbers for the budget at any moment

MarkZ  Question: What is your take on PPN Dallas saying he got an internal memo from Chase bank to all wealth managers? Answer: I got sent that memo several times as well…that they are expecting a lot of new millionaires over currency stuff…. I think it is accurate. I think it is true. I just don’t know what it means for us on timing. But, our best days are ahead….This is pure BS, because I have multiple Chase Accounts with significant holdings, and there has been NO word from my wealth managers in Las Vegas or in Florida, with whom I have close relations and know I hold a substantial quantity of IQD..! RON 

Pimpy  There was a change to the exchange rate. Yes you heard it. They changed the Iraq exchange rate. Sure enough it was in there and yes it went in the right direction. Article quote "...the budget set the exchange rate for oil revenue in US dollars at 1300 dinars per dollar."   So we shaved another 20 dinars off the exchange rate.  I know 20 dinars is not that big of a deal but anytime we're taking a step in that direction I'm going to celebrate it no matter how small...Keep removing the amount of dinars you get per dollar, that's what we want...like I said it's going to happen in increments.  Hopefully a much bigger step next time but I'll take it...take the W and be happy with it.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Added @ 4:15 PM CDT:

Militia Man   JP Morgan one of the largest banking entities on the planet, worth about 4 trillion dollars didn't come into Iraq to do business in a quagmire. They came to do business with a functioning government with a 3 year budget.  That's what's got them motivated to come in and do international trade.  It's amazing and it's a key sign things are happening.  So all the folks out there that seem to think there's no such thing as a reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar or no revolution in the future are highly mistaken...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Only one problem...there was an article this week stating the 1,300 ER will stand as is for three years.

I agree but I am also wondering if this is just the rate they have calculated the 3 Yr budget at ? Is there any confirmation anywhere that it states in the budget that the rate is variable ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

49 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Only one problem...there was an article this week stating the 1,300 ER will stand as is for three years.

Or, until they decide to change it...LOL..!  Remember, Shabibi said there would be a lot of disinformation before any real value increase. Just a few years ago it was 1170, then bam 1200, then bam 1310, etc..! They can make a change whenever they decide to do so, at the drop odf a hat...BAM..! JMHO...RON 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1