Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fed Ex Guy...

gfulcher66

But dont all the FedEx packages look the same? How did he know what was inside your particular FedEx labeled package? Not bashing just curious. If this is the case then I will reconsider who I ship my Christmas Gifts threw this year.

Think about "who sent the package"? Might be a clue...just sayin'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My UPS man brings me mine. He delivers here for some of our gang too. He's been our same UPS guy for years. After a few dozen deliveries, he couldn't stand it anymore and asked the same question. What the heck do ya'll keep getting. After showing him the dinar and telling him where to study. He now has some of his own.

But dont all the FedEx packages look the same? How did he know what was inside your particular FedEx labeled package? Not bashing just curious. If this is the case then I will reconsider who I ship my Christmas Gifts threw this year.

Very good point and its kind of scary on top of that :lol:;)

I dont know how he knew, he was curious though, defiantly wondering what it was... I thought it was funny. My guess is since it came from dinar trade he reconized the return label who knows...good stuff though.

IMPT NOTE: I JUST COUNTED THE DINARS AND I WAS 500USD SHORT! ALWAYS CHECK. I called dinar trade and they said "sorry, the rest will be their tomorrow" I was thankfull for the quick fix... everyone makes mistakes but glad i counted :o

• Upvote 1

Yes DCupp , I agree. Every time I've ordered the dinars they were rapped in plastic then inserted into a white FedEx bag (Not See Through) and then put in a box the size of a small pizza. FedEx guy did become suspicious when I kept handing him checks

for $3.000 one time and the next time handed him $6.000. He asked me what could be in such a small box and cost so much.

I told him it may be my future to financial freedom. It shut him right down. He looked at me like I had ten heads and then just walked

away.

Had to share that with you all.

Good luck to us all B)

Edited by Man_Kind

probably because he has to collect a cashiers check for most of them.