Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Late Morning Opinions 11:55 AM CST - 3/08/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Walkingstick  The article that is about to come out will deal with depictions [Of the new small category notes]...visual aids.  They will also give them descriptions - security features, size, the number of notes to be released, denominations, the category of the denominations, colors.  Everything that they put on these new small category notes is all about Iraqi history...They will explain to them how to do the exchange from the large 3-zero notes to the new small category notes and coins/fils...They will talk about how this will affect the market place. [Post 1 of 2]

Walkingstick  They will explain to them in detail...purchasing power...and how to use it in their markets. The pricing in the markets will have to be adjusted and will be explained...They will be made aware of the time frame to exchange from the higher notes to the lower notes and any co-existing of currency...The wiring of currency outside of their country to wherever they want will be explained to them in details...BTW, All of this is going to be in that article in the coming days...Anything on the banking services there will be a slew of articles coming very soon...All of this monetary reform education is for the citizens of Iraq and not for the investors... [Post 2 of 2] 

Let's hope this is all true and correct..! I'm certainly ready for this to happen...RON 

MarkZ  The news has been great and we know Iraq is ready for it. It is my understanding again that they need the rate before the budget. This news is encouraging and we can see the logical steps towards the establishment of their currency. We are hearing similar things from Vietnam that they are also ready...I have been told by folks involved in it...that we are minute to minute. And yes…it is event driven. I wish I could tell you more than that, but I really don't know anything. :violin: 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Walkingstick  The article that is about to come out will deal with depictions [Of the new small category notes]...visual aids.  They will also give them descriptions - security features, size, the number of notes to be released, denominations, the category of the denominations, colors.  Everything that they put on these new small category notes is all about Iraqi history...They will explain to them how to do the exchange from the large 3-zero notes to the new small category notes and coins/fils...They will talk about how this will affect the market place. [Post 1 of 2]

Walkingstick  They will explain to them in detail...purchasing power...and how to use it in their markets. The pricing in the markets will have to be adjusted and will be explained...They will be made aware of the time frame to exchange from the higher notes to the lower notes and any co-existing of currency...The wiring of currency outside of their country to wherever they want will be explained to them in details...BTW, All of this is going to be in that article in the coming days...Anything on the banking services there will be a slew of articles coming very soon...All of this monetary reform education is for the citizens of Iraq and not for the investors... [Post 2 of 2] 

I will point out a few things. First off, Frank & WS had been claiming the education had already taken place long long ago & has been continuing. With this latest "intel", sounds like the real education has not even started. With that said, one would think that if this article is true, it would kind of be like the cat out of the bag so to speak. I would think things would need to be released very soon after or it could be potentially harmful to their plan imo. Would it not encourage the naysayers to be more inclined to reconsider? Although this "intel" is encouraging, it is suspicious as well.

Another food for thought. When I was a member (gag) of Frank's site, I witnessed a conversation between Frank & WS, they were mocking & laughing at another guru for saying this "second" article would not include the date & rate as Frank & WS had insisted for years now. WS even went on to saying that of course it will show the date & rate because it is no secret. Not only was their conversation ridiculous imo, to claim it's no secret is a bit silly since it's still considered speculative to this day. As well, now Frank & WS seem to imply that the article is not going to have the date of release in it after all.

As I have said before, they are winging it, day by day, getting their "intel" from the same articles we all read, only misinterpretation of the articles is often the case with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2