Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Opinions @ 9:20 AM CST - 3/02/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat ...when I talked to my CBI contact late last week it was a very positive conversation and I was left with the impression that this RV saga could finally be over much sooner than we think. I could not get a date since my contact told me there is no date set and that there are only targets.

Pimpy  Somebody said...they changed the rate again. I said no. I don't see that anywhere. None of the articles say they changed the rate but they did increase the number of outlets where you can purchase US dollars if you need them [Inside Iraq].

MarkZ ...many nations hold Iraqi dinar in their foreign currency reserves. This is very important…when they change the value…it makes an argument for a much higher rate. If there is a substantial rate change...these countries can use the dinar to pay off debt. With many countries failing and bankrupt around the world...The higher rate they can substantiate equals a lot of good will toward Iraq generated from many countries worldwide. This is awesome…

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Mnt Goat ...when I talked to my CBI contact late last week it was a very positive conversation and I was left with the impression that this RV saga could finally be over much sooner than we think. I could not get a date since my contact told me there is no date set and that there are only targets.:tiphat:

Here we go, again...The Goat is is deep talks with the CBI.  Yet The Goat only has generalities.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

It appears that he gathers posts and articles from multiple sources and makes the video. It started out stating exactly what Pimpy posted a couple of days ago...with a possible rate of $1.61...! RON

Pimpy is usually spot on & has more credibility than other Gurus & I take notice what he has to say...Here's to hoping he's spot on , again.

Other Gurus with some credibility are Breitling &  Bondlady's Corner.   IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

yes like i said on here before, they all use each others material , even the iraq,s online , they see our gurus and next day its all there to repeat!  ha! ha! oh yes!  well guess they gotta get it somewhere?  WOW! BE BLESSED !

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, T B said:

yes like i said on here before, they all use each others material , even the iraq,s online , they see our gurus and next day its all there to repeat!  ha! ha! oh yes!  well guess they gotta get it somewhere?  WOW! BE BLESSED !

Exactly. 

The rumors or lies usually begins with Bruce the Goose, MarkZ & F-26, then all the other Gurus jumps on the bandwagon & runs with the same lies just like repeating parrots...Polly want a cracker?

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

YES ! THATS ONLY 1 OF THEM, DINAR DATA! FEW OTHERS TOO ,I ALREADY TOLD 1 OF THEM I READ THERE POST YESTER DAY WHERE THEY GET THERE INFO , FROM THE GURUS ! HE BLOCKED ME I GUESS?   PLEASE  REMEMBER TO HIT THE KEY AT THE END, SO I CAN PROSPER ! HE! HE!   TO FUNNY!  IM OLD BUT NOT STUPID LORD, WASNT BORN LAST NIGHT!  WOW!   BE BLESSED !     JUST HAVING FUN !  AFTER ALL THESE YEARS WAITING!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

It appears that he gathers posts and articles from multiple sources and makes the video. It started out stating exactly what Pimpy posted a couple of days ago...with a possible rate of $1.61...! RON

Pimpy is usually spot on & has more credibility than other Gurus & I take notice what he has to say...Here's to hoping he's spot on , again.

Other Gurus with some credibility are Breitling &  Bondlady's Corner.   IMHO.

I believe Breitling is as grounded as Adam. That is why I am here. Have never paid to be VIP, which probably has been a mistake, but I like to see things posted by Breitling since Adam has put his efforts into VIP. Which I totally agree with. And I seriously appreciate what Luigi and Ron post on a regular basis. It has to be tiring as the “gurus” all regurgitate the same stuff basically. Most of us have been here 15+ years! Waiting what seems like an infinity. How many have we lost waiting? Hopefully…it happens this year or I too will have to pull away from it all. Sometimes the discouragement can be enough. Like I have said, I would prefer Jesus come back before this ever happens. And that!..is where my true hope lies!

End of rant. 

• Upvote 1

Tony Breitling has been the most for me from all gurus or what ever they wont to be? he has wisdom of Geo politics as i have longed for, im old now, he ! he! but he never produces himself of a man of deception with friends in the middle east or knowing when it will happen, only fasts ! ive been on this train for along time and thers many new gurus and they feed off the others, i could list many since 2005 but i dont have the heart to burst there bubble! i do know 1 thing? it will go soon because of whats happing now, MY GOD IS AWESOME AND HE KNOWS WHATS UP! JUST BE BLESSED CAUSE YOUR ALIVE FROM BIDENS DICTATORSHIP AND HIS COHORTS, ITS ALL IN GODS PLANS AND SOON WE WILL REAP WHATS OURS!  LOVE YA ALL, OLD TB, VENGANCE IS MINE SAETH THE LORD! REAPING TIME! BE BLESSED!  GO ! GO! TRUMP! SOON AND VERY SOON!!   OH YES!!!!

• Upvote 1