Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:45 PM CST - 1/27/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ....Especially if it comes from Mark or RVAlready... :twothumbs: RON 

Clare  Article: "Independent deputy: Al-Sudani's visit to Washington is the only and last solution to the crisis of the dollar's rise"

Sandy Ingram  Article: "Iraqi dinar analysis" Quote: "Who is in charge of the IQD exchange rateThe Iraqi government determines the Iraqi dinar's value, and it does not fluctuate unless the central bank alters the exchange rate. This means that the government sets the currency price for sale and purchase." We also know the IMF and the World Bank plays an important decision in helping Iraq to decide.

Frank26   Article: "An Iraqi delegation visits Washington to discuss the crisis of the rising dollar". THE EU & THE USA REMOVED IRAQ FROM THE LIST OF THE MOST CORRUPT NATIONS IN THE WORLD... LAST YEAR. THEREFORE SUDANI PREPARES THE IQD TO FLOAT.

:salute:And NOW, we come to the portion of  :bs:

RVAlready  I think Iraq may, as usual, drag this out to the 31st. That will cause them problems, but will fit their historic pattern. I don’t see how they can blow past the 31st when their stock market is supposed to be live on NASDAQ on the 29th. Sudani has promised the world a revaluation by the 31st. :trash: 

Somehow, I don't remember Sudani making any such promise..! RON 

MarkZ ...the news from Iraq has been very quiet on the RV front overnight. There is a lot of chatter about logistics, who gets paid, and possibly the budget over the weekend...There is a whole lot of continued bank chatter. My contacts in Redemption centers, who also work in Wealth Management as their job...have been trained to process foreign currency. They are on call this weekend...they are expecting it to be a very hard work week next week...They are very excited about what is due to happen…. According to them…the first of the week and possibly over the weekend. Nothing appears to be dragging out…We know this is a “when” not an “if”...:trash:

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26   Article: "An Iraqi delegation visits Washington to discuss the crisis of the rising dollar". THE EU & THE USA REMOVED IRAQ FROM THE LIST OF THE MOST CORRUPT NATIONS IN THE WORLD... LAST YEAR. THEREFORE SUDANI PREPARES THE IQD TO FLOAT.

:tiphat:

There is no evidence Iraq has been removed from the list of the corrupt nations. 

Maybe someone can help me out with some news articles saying otherwise.

It would be appreciated.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:
13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

There is no evidence Iraq has been removed from the list of the corrupt nations. 

Iraq has and there is an article just not by USA but Europe has even Iran has had over 300 million returned to them by UAE, France, Germany etc.

• yota691 changed the title to Friday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:45 PM CST - 1/27/2023