Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This has nothing to do with the RV/RI....and yet it does

joeintt

My friends, this is a confession of my heart.

I (like most/all of you) have so many plans and dreams to follow through with after the RV/RI. There are many times that my wife and I ( and many more times just me alone) would sit and talk about what we will do, who we will surprise and bless, what charitable foundation we will form, where we will have our summer/winter/fall and spring homes, what commercial endevors we will embark on, etc. etc. etc. Moreso, I am so thankful that my three daughters and their children will be well off and never have to depend on anyone to have to provide for them or that they would never have to lack for anything they would ever want or need all the days of their lives.

Now my confession - many times my day dreaming would come to a crashing halt as I would think of how the change could really negatively affect us - and moreso my girls. Will we all become materialistic? Will we become arrogant? Will we take our eyes off of the things of the Lord? Will be hounded just for our money? And my biggest fair and nightmare - will I loose my girls - to all of the above fears???

God knows my heart and my fears. Many times I have thought that I do not want the RV/RI because of all the things that could go wrong - what a contradiction - GO RV then NO GO RV !!!!

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS - Yesterday, during our worship service at church, God laid on my heart to look up at my girls. To really open my eyes and look at them!! There they were all three of them on the worship team playing their instruments and worshipping the Lord. I started to cry like a baby. My girls (really women) are competent, well educated, confident, committed, home makers, mothers, business executives in their respective work fields. They are young women that are not afraid to take on the whole world!! Yet, there they were, all servants of the Lord....leading our church in worship and prayer....GLORY!!!!!!

GOD SAID TO ME .....you have trained up your children in the ways of the Lord and they will not depart from it !!! Since then my biggest fair and nightmare is now gone.

IT IS WELL, IT IS WELL, IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!!!

Now I am ready for the RV/RI....bring it on (and thank you Jesus for blessing all of us and trusting us with your blessings!!

Be blessed my brothers and sister

Joe

ps: The truth be told, I have always said that Donna (my wife) is the one that did a fabulous job in bring up my girls (and me) :)

Edited by joeintt
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

I too have daughters, now in their 30's.....and five grandchildren....blessings all.

I focus on how I can better their lives with an RV and it gives real purpose and meaning to this whole investment.

Our children are our legacy IMO, and the RV can help enhance that legacy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am very very new to all this and hate the ups and downs but would not miss a thing. I have a cousin who's granddaughter was newly diagnosed with leukemia just before her first birthday and medical bills will be around 1/2 mil for bone marrow transplant and hospital stay for 3 months. I plan on helping with medical bills. Her name is Madison. Please a prayer for her.

• Upvote 6

And yet another post that brings joyful tears to my eyes!

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

I too have worried that my 2 young boys (9 and 4) might become reliant upon this good fortune that ultimately God has bestowed us the ability and faith to invest. My husband and I have discussed in depth about continuing to make our boys learn that you have to work for the things that you have, and that sharing any good fortunes with those that need it more than yourself will always be a longer lasting feeling of joy and fulfillment, and will always be looked upon by God when you enter Heaven's gates.

I truly believe that if you walk with God before and after, that he will tell you what to do with it, and that he will make sure that the devilish temptations will be thrust aside by him for you!

God Bless!!!

I am very very new to all this and hate the ups and downs but would not miss a thing. I have a cousin who's granddaughter was newly diagnosed with leukemia just before her first birthday and medical bills will be around 1/2 mil for bone marrow transplant and hospital stay for 3 months. I plan on helping with medical bills. Her name is Madison. Please a prayer for her.

The power of prayer is very strong! The power of united prayers of many are stronger than anything! I will be one of the many praying for your family and for Madison! God will take care of you all! :hug:

• Upvote 4

My friends, this is a confession of my heart.

I (like most/all of you) have so many plans and dreams to follow through with after the RV/RI. There are many times that my wife and I ( and many more times just me alone) would sit and talk about what we will do, who we will surprise and bless, what charitable foundation we will form, where we will have our summer/winter/fall and spring homes, what commercial endevors we will embark on, etc. etc. etc. Moreso, I am so thankful that my three daughters and their children will be well off and never have to depend on anyone to have to provide for them or that they would never have to lack for anything they would ever want or need all the days of their lives.

Now my confession - many times my day dreaming would come to a crashing halt as I would think of how the change could really negatively affect us - and moreso my girls. Will we all become materialistic? Will we become arrogant? Will we take our eyes off of the things of the Lord? Will be hounded just for our money? And my biggest fair and nightmare - will I loose my girls - to all of the above fears???

God knows my heart and my fears. Many times I have thought that I do not want the RV/RI because of all the things that could go wrong - what a contradiction - GO RV then NO GO RV !!!!

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS - Yesterday, during our worship service at church, God laid on my heart to look up at my girls. To really open my eyes and look at them!! There they were all three of them on the worship team playing their instruments and worshipping the Lord. I started to cry like a baby. My girls (really women) are competent, well educated, confident, committed, home makers, mothers, business executives in their respective work fields. They are young women that are not afraid to take on the whole world!! Yet, there they were, all servants of the Lord....leading our church in worship and prayer....GLORY!!!!!!

GOD SAID TO ME .....you have trained up your children in the ways of the Lord and they will not depart from it !!! Since then my biggest fair and nightmare is now gone.

IT IS WELL, IT IS WELL, IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!!!

Now I am ready for the RV/RI....bring it on (and thank you Jesus for blessing all of us and trusting us with your blessings!!

Be blessed my brothers and sister

Joe

ps: The truth be told, I have always said that Donna (my wife) is the one that did a fabulous job in bring up my girls (and me) :)

I praise the Lord for your post. Halleluia! I am thrilled to read such a glorious testimony that you can see your kids in the center of Worship.

God bless you richly.

Your Brother In Jesus

Richard

• Upvote 2

I've gone thru this up then down then up again several times. My kids are all small (10 and under) and I fully plan on not changing alot for them even though after an RV we could spoil them rotten, literally. I too am ready. I know exactly what we're going to do with it and how we will live whether it be a .10 RV or a $3.00+ RV. Bring it on!

I'm so glad that you are at peace with it and have such wonderful kids. Nothing is more important in life! :)

• Upvote 2

Money is NOT the root of all evil. Money is an inanimate object. It is the LOVE of money that is the source of evil. Always remember and keep your priorities in the proper order. Love the Lord first, ask him for direction to use the resources that he has blessed you with to responsibly bless your life and the lives of others. It's called stewardship.

• Upvote 2

I heard Kenneth Copeland say years ago ... "God doesn't care whether you have money ... God cares whether money has you!"

It's about knowing who you are ... with or without money.

Having a mission is a bonus that offers perspective and focus.

Having money simply enables you to fulfill that mission.

Thanks for the post!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2

Money is NOT the root of all evil. Money is an inanimate object. It is the LOVE of money that is the source of evil. Always remember and keep your priorities in the proper order. Love the Lord first, ask him for direction to use the resources that he has blessed you with to responsibly bless your life and the lives of others. It's called stewardship.

:twothumbs:

I posted this awhile back and it appropriate to post here again:

If you want to fix your car what do you need? ...tools! You want to fix the leaking faucet what do you need? ...tools! You want to fix the light switch what do you need? ...tools!

Money is just the tool that we need to get things done...simple things, hard things, fun things and not so fun things. We need money!...Do we love money? NO! We use it!...Does it master us? NO! WE master it!

The love of money is the root of all evil, the mastery of it is the foundation of good fortune!

• Upvote 1

I have to say, that this really touched my heart and made me cry. I too am a worship leader, who is greatly concerned over my children's hearts. I am so proud of their servants attitude, and the fact that they all follow Christ! I am also very proud that I am on a board with all of you good people who genuinely care about what the outcome of this could mean to yours and your families character. I am honored to know such Godly people, and I can assure you that if these are your true concerns, you will have nothing to worry about.God is in control, and He is about to bless His people with money...money that is His, and that He has a plan for. I see that He is giving it to those of his people that He can trust not to hoard it for themselves but who are dedicated to sharing to better the lives of others. I have much JOY tonight as I meditate on this great event in history that God is allowing me to be a part of.Thank you Father! :)

Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 1

emotional 3rd grade pseudo-theological drivel. How investing in Dinar ever became so closely linked with evangalicalism is beyond me. I wonder how many of you will lose their "faith" if the RV never happens,

which is certainly a possibility.

It is an investment, People, and no more a "blessed gift" etc then investing in the local IPO.

That being said, and I do mean it all quite nicely, let's see how many negatives I can get. I bet 50k Dinar I'll break the -10 mark.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Great post, the same can apply to those who make anything their God, because of today's economy some of us make our jobs such a priority that it becomes or God, we put more into making money and forget the little things like enjoying the little time we have with our kids. I hope and pray when we see an RV that it will bring me closer to my kids because of the quality time I would be able to share with them. God blees you all, and GO RV!

• Upvote 2

If the RV happens and makes us instantly rich (although I believe riches will come by a slow and steady climb in value), I hope everyone gives at least 10% to their church, pays their taxes and then continues to use the money to help those less fortunate. That's what God would want.