Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Late Night Opinions - 11:45 PM CST - 1/06/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... Especially if it comes from Mark... :twothumbs: RON                        

Frank26  [Q? How long with the float last?] ...6 months - a year.  They'll give it plenty of time.  They are not just going to stop it without telling you.  But they will start it without telling you.

Samson  Article: "Al-Nusairi announces the release of his new book, "The Central Bank of Iraq...The Journey of Challenges and Achievements 2003-2022"  Quote:  "The book reviews the challenges that the Central Bank of Iraq faced during twenty years, the policies, programs and strategies it adopted and the achievements that achieved its goals"

:salute:And now we come to Mark's latest :bs:

MarkZ  ...folks in groups are expecting a lot to happen tomorrow. I think they are still premature…but there has been fantastic chatter. I am not hearing anything negative…I’m just trying to keep us all grounded. Its been an encouraging day…nothing negative and nothing earth shattering either. I was really expecting a lot more today...Based on everything I am seeing I am fairly confident we will be going in January. My contacts may have egg on their faces by next week if we have not already gone by then. But, we are watching serious solid progress day in and day out….                                                                                                                                                                                                                              :tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

MarkZ  ...Based on everything I am seeing I am fairly CONFIDENT we will be going in JANUARY. 

Where are we going? What should I pack? What should I wear? Formal or flip flop casual? Will they have umbrellas for my tea? Will we need more than sunglasses and a half pack of cigarettes? Oh I am SO excited! 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ  ...folks in groups are expecting a lot to happen tomorrow. I think they are still premature…but there has been fantastic chatter. I am not hearing anything negative…I’m just trying to keep us all grounded. Its been an encouraging day…nothing negative and nothing earth shattering either. I was really expecting a lot more today...Based on everything I am seeing I am fairly confident we will be going in January. My contacts may have egg on their faces by next week if we have not already gone by then. But, we are watching serious solid progress day in and day out….                                                                                                                                                                                                                              :tiphat:

Oh MarkZ, you & your contacts have never been right on anything. The egg has already been on their faces from the beginning, it is a permanent fixture.

• Haha 1