Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Articles Sugests Mid June End Game For RV-RI.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Articles sugests mid June is the RV end game.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Militiaman:

[Reply to Newshound Guru Godlover below]  I have not seen one or more articles to suggest that, in respect to June…Even if it is out to June based off news, it is not far off. But, what looks more promising is the below from Sadr… Article quote “Earlier, independent MP Hassan Al-Khafaji revealed to Shafak News Agency that a meeting will be held by the independent representatives next week to discuss the initiatives of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement and to come up with a solution to end the political blockage.”

KTFA:

GodLover:  Honestly, I am beginning to wonder if this can ever be resolved without another election. Anyway, I can’t see it being resolved anytime soon. One or more articles spoke of the end of June to resolve the current political impasse I believe & I certainly would not be surprised.

MilitiaMan:  I have not seen one or more articles to suggest that, in respect to June.. If there is one or more, I would sure like to see the link(s)..  Even if it is out to June  based off news, it is not far off. But, what looks more promising is the below from Sadr.. ~ MM

Earlier, independent MP Hassan Al-Khafaji revealed to Shafak News Agency that a meeting will be held by the independent representatives next week to discuss the initiatives of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement and to come up with a solution to end the political blockage.” LINK

GODLOVER:

Article:  “Last-minute initiatives… “balance of pressure” between the frame and the chest exacerbates the blockage”  I am beginning to wonder if this can ever be resolved without another election. Anyway, I can’t see it being resolved anytime soon. One or more articles spoke of the end of June to resolve the current political impasse I believe & I certainly would not be surprised.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

GODLOVER:

I am beginning to wonder if this can ever be resolved without another election. 

Another election? It will waste time and cost more money. Do you think iraqi government want to spend more monies for another election? instead of doing another election, the iraqi government may do a meeting of the secret auction behind closed door to choose and appoint a new president and a new PM. Only a few candidates will be invited to join in the meeting. Whoever can bid the highest price can become a winner. And a winner can become a new president or a new PM. And this won't cost money and waste more time.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Another election? It will waste time and cost more money. Do you think iraqi government want to spend more monies for another election? instead of doing another election, the iraqi government may do a meeting of the secret auction behind closed door to choose and appoint a new president and a new PM. Only a few candidates will be invited to join in the meeting. Whoever can bid the highest price can become a winner. And a winner can become a new president or a new PM. And this won't cost money and waste more time.

On Friday's TNT call, Tony said in an article from Iraq news, Sadr may cave into Maliki & Iran demands to share the government.

This may be the only way to move forward or have another election later this year meaning another year wasted to get the economic reforms done.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

On Friday's TNT call, Tony said in an article from Iraq news, Sadr may cave into Maliki & Iran demands to share the government.

Iran demands to share the government? This is bad for dinar investors. Also, iran's currency is even lower than IQD. Iraqi government should better kick iran out of iraq country forever. Iran should butt out of iraqi government.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

There will always be a game of money politics in a iraqi election's circles. Money politics is a dirty game that is getting involved with a nice bribe behind closed door. Only the few wealthies candidate will be invited to join in the president and PM's election. And each wealthy candidate will be asked to bid the price and the highest bidder will be the winner to become a new president or PM. Also, i am pretty sure malarky is also getting involved with a game of money politics with iran government, too.