Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stardate 2345.51

jooced

Good evening;

I am Mel Jenkins, Man-on-the-street reporting live from the Klandathau system of planets and the important meeting to dicuss the future meetings of the elected leaders of Iraq, to whom are in contest for the top position of Prime Minister.

This just in.............The preserved corpse of al Maliki brought to quorum the question of staging a meeting to discuss a meeting of the recently ascended beings formally known as "Kurds" and their involvement in the progress of the formation of the Government of Iraq. Also in attendance was the preserved corpse of elect Dr. Allawi, and the preserved corpse of the religious despot al Sadr.

While the preserved corpse of al Maliki was visually and comunicatively "open" to the intervention of teh ascended beings formally known as "Kurds", the preserved corpse of Dr. Allawi rejected the notion that ascended beings know anything of substance related to the material world. Meanwhile, the preserved corpse of the religious despot al Sadr continued his defiant stance to returning to Iraq while the preserved corpse of al Maliki continued to reign in power. This is of course relating to the known fact that should the preserved corps of the religious despot al-Sadr ever set coffin into Iraq again, while the preserved corpse of al Maliki is still in power, would certainly be arrested, shackled, and placed into a kiln to be burned to ashes once and for all.

While the preserved corpse of Dr. Allawi does not think that the preserved corpse of al Maliki would do such a thing, the ascended beings formally known as "Kurds" did in fact warn the preserved corpse of the religious despot al Sadr that the former would in fact happen, as they have seen into the future and know it to be true.

When asked of the ascended beings formally known as "Kurds" of why they are not able to see into the future as to the outcome of the struggle for power and control within the Iraqi government? They replied; "al Maliki has made a pact with the most unholy one of whose name we shall not mention. Due to this "super coalition" the future is clouded in uncertainty as that now the 3rd oldest being in the entire cosmos is now involved heavily in the formation of the Iraqi government to fruition, finality, as the most unholy one recently retorted; " Even I am sick of this SH!T".

I am Mel Jenkins reporting from the Klandathau system of planets, tune in tonight at 11 on channel 5895.9 for further details.

Good night all my viewers, and may God bless all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 20