Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Liz Harris On Steve Bannon's War Room: Arizona Canvassing Efforts - 96,389 GHOST VOTES

5 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Liz Harris On Steve Bannon's War Room: Arizona Canvassing Efforts - WHERE DID THESE VOTES GO?! 173,104 LOST VOTES - 96,389 GHOST VOTES

5 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Liz Harris On Steve Bannon's War Room: Arizona Canvassing Efforts - WHERE DID THESE VOTES GO?! 173,104 LOST VOTES - 96,389 GHOST VOTES

Surely he is an honest man and deserverves our unbridaled unquestioning loyalty...I almost spit wine when I saw this..fortunately only lost a miniscule amount....He was pardoned by the same individual he was in bed with..wonder why...

BBC.COM

Steve Bannon - the driving force behind the right-wing Breitbart News website who later became Donald Trump's chief strategist - has been charged with fraud three years after leaving the White House.

He is alleged to have been part of a group who defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors who thought they were contributing money to build a wall on the US-Mexico border to block illegal immigration.

During the 2016 presidential campaign and in the White House, Mr Bannon had a direct line to President Trump - who seemed to be his ideological soulmate. But that came to an end when he left his post in August 2017 as their relationship began to cool.

Since then the former Hollywood producer has campaigned for a privately-funded wall on the border - making Mr Trump's signature 2016 campaign promise his personal mission.

• Downvote 5
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, miraj said:

Surely he is an honest man and deserverves our unbridaled unquestioning loyalty...I almost spit wine when I saw this..fortunately only lost a miniscule amount....He was pardoned by the same individual he was in bed with..wonder why...

BBC.COM

Steve Bannon - the driving force behind the right-wing Breitbart News website who later became Donald Trump's chief strategist - has been charged with fraud three years after leaving the White House.

He is alleged to have been part of a group who defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors who thought they were contributing money to build a wall on the US-Mexico border to block illegal immigration.

During the 2016 presidential campaign and in the White House, Mr Bannon had a direct line to President Trump - who seemed to be his ideological soulmate. But that came to an end when he left his post in August 2017 as their relationship began to cool.

Since then the former Hollywood producer has campaigned for a privately-funded wall on the border - making Mr Trump's signature 2016 campaign promise his personal mission.

So, the woman that he is interviewing is somehow now suspect and the information is now suspect because?

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

On 9/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, Markinsa said:

So, the woman that he is interviewing is somehow now suspect and the information is now suspect because?

This "woman" is also a former elected official with unproven claims..only noise. If she has proof, take it to the proper authorities and the people. She is like the Kracken who was going to unleash indisputable evidence of fraud which we all know now she was just b.s. and is now being sued.  Bannon is a non event..con artist. In my humble opinion of course.

• Downvote 4

Maricopa Co. AZ: Election 2020 Grassroots Canvassing Report (Summary, Methodology & Link)

Note: “This is not the Maricopa County audit report. It is an independent report detailing the results of a canvas conducted by Liz Harris and a group of volunteers.” https://t.me/praying_medic/4949 (If you have telegram you can download the pdf from the link). Or you can look at it or download it from https://www.scribd.com/document/523907885/Maricopa-County-Canvassing-Result#fullscreen&from_embed )

As can be seen, this was done properly. They did NOT ask for whom they voted: “How it was Conducted: During the canvass, volunteers would visit the homes of registered Maricopa County voters. At the door, if the resident answered, the volunteers would identify themselves as private citizens conducting voluntary election integrity research and ask if they would mind answering a few questions. Next the volunteer would ask the resident’s name and then verify it in the county data. Then the volunteer would say, “We’d like to quickly go through each registered voter at this address. First, we will start with the name identified initially and go through the other registered voters at this address.” The questions which followed were:

* What method did you use to vote?
* How many ballots did you receive in the mail for yourself?
* How many ballots did you receive for person(s) who do not live here?
* What did you do with any extra ballots received?
* How many registered voters are there supposed to be at this address?
* Total number of registered voters who voted in the November 2020 election?
The answers were entered into a database live onsite and later compiled and analyzed
.” (pp. 5-6 Election 2020 Grassroots Canvassing Report by Liz Harris September 7 2021)

25c280bb-2f4f-4a63-a0c4-bee5b73577d1.jpe
Election 2020 Grassroots Canvassing Report by Liz Harris September 7 2021 (Summary & Link)

Executive Summary

11/3/2020 Election Results: Primary Findings

Two primary categories of ineligible ballots and election mishandling, encompassing hundreds of thousands of votes, render the 2020 General Election in Maricopa County uncertifiable.

An estimated 173,104 votes are missing or lost, as reported to our volunteers who went door to door verifying registration and voting information for thousands of residents.

These are American citizens living in Maricopa County who cast a vote, primarily by mail, in the election and yet there is no record of their vote with the county and it was not counted in the reported vote totals for the election.

Additionally an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registration address or who were verified as having moved away prior to October 2020. Other irregularities were uncovered during the canvass at a smaller scale, including votes cast by mail from vacant lots, votes recorded from residents who had not actually voted, etc.

These results are a travesty to our democracy and our voting rights. In addition to impacted local races, such as Maricopa County Board of Supervisors District 1, decided by 403 votes, key statewide race margins are well within the numbers shown above.

The Presidential race was decided by 10,457 votes statewide, and the U.S. Senate election was decided by 78,886 votes statewide.” See the report here: https://www.thethinkingconservative.com/maricopa-county-canvassing-result/

And here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/full-report-canvassing-work-completed-arizonas-maricopa-county/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So she goes to the proper authorities(same ones that don't want the audit) and their answer is going to be (Nope, nothing here) This report would never see the light of day.

As long as this evidence goes against the Dems it will all be buried and the providers of this evidence will be vilified. 

• Upvote 5

On 9/8/2021 at 7:43 PM, nstoolman1 said:

So she goes to the proper authorities(same ones that don't want the audit) and their answer is going to be (Nope, nothing here) This report would never see the light of day.

As long as this evidence goes against the Dems it will all be buried and the providers of this evidence will be vilified. 

The "audit" is being done by clowns, and should have been completed long before now. She discovered irregularities according to her, but still not enough to overturn the count percentages.

• Downvote 8

Liz Harris and Seth Keshel joined Stew Peters to release canvass findings and real numbers for the first time since the Arizona audit efforts began.

Harris told Stew, "This is the day America has been waiting for" as she presented numbers that would destroy the margin Biden claimed in the 2020 election, supposedly defeating President Trump in Arizona.

Keshel discussed the trends and gave insight about the pathway forward, who can help, and who can hurt the efforts to find the truth about the deep state steal!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, miraj said:

This babble reminds me of the people who indulged in various narcotics in the late 60's and early 70's...I did not know that they were back in circulation.

:facepalm: They identify voter fraud by both parties and you have a sixties flashback.  Attitudes like yours are the reason why things like this don't get prosecuted.  You shouldn't be upset at these people, at least they are trying to effect change and inform people.  What are you doing to fix what is wrong in this country?

• Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

:facepalm: They identify voter fraud by both parties and you have a sixties flashback.  Attitudes like yours are the reason why things like this don't get prosecuted.  You shouldn't be upset at these people, at least they are trying to effect change and inform people.  What are you doing to fix what is wrong in this country?

I try not to pay attention to a baseball analyst turned voter fraud analyst with a bunch of algorithym babble. There is a lot wrong in this country and it is much bigger than you or I, and the folks running it are much smarter than you or I. Ever notice that politicians become millionaires while DC produces absolutely nothing? Pray tell, what are you doing to fix what is wrong in this country? but then again, my concept of wrong might be somewhat different than yours.

• Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, miraj said:

I try not to pay attention to a baseball analyst turned voter fraud analyst with a bunch of algorithym babble. There is a lot wrong in this country and it is much bigger than you or I, and the folks running it are much smarter than you or I. Ever notice that politicians become millionaires while DC produces absolutely nothing? Pray tell, what are you doing to fix what is wrong in this country? but then again, my concept of wrong might be somewhat different than yours

You may not be smarter than AOC, but I sure am. Thanks for playing.

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

You may not be smarter than AOC, but I sure am. Thanks for playing.

I did not realize the topic was AOC .. but is in a position of power..are you? Somehow I do not think so...and thanks for letting me. Try to stay focused on topic though.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

36 minutes ago, miraj said:

I did not realize the topic was AOC .. but is in a position of power..are you? Somehow I do not think so...and thanks for letting me. Try to stay focused on topic though.

Can’t argue with someone who gets their information from radical right social media and they think it’s legitimate! It’s like trying to chip down a stone wall by throwing eggs at it.

• Downvote 5

1 hour ago, miraj said:

The Topic is not about AOC, but you brought up not being as smart as our government officials as that somehow absolves you of any kind of responsibility, so who isn't staying on topic?

1 hour ago, miraj said:

but is in a position of power..are you? Somehow I do not think so...and thanks for letting me. Try to stay focused on topic though.

Well KInda, its called being a Moderator. :lol: Please remember that for the next time you get the urge to tell me to stay on topic. :cowboy1:

• Pow! 5

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Can’t argue with someone who gets their information from radical right social media and they think it’s legitimate! It’s like trying to chip down a stone wall by throwing eggs at it.

You are correct.....but you neglect to mention the concept works both ways....

And with 90% of the MSM controlled by 6 strongly left leaning corporations....and the censorship organizations such as Google and Facebook cleansing the world of conservative ideals....those marching in lockstep with the left are truly misinformed.....and therefore ignorant to what's really going on in real world terms....

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

As much as it is for someone who has been drinking the left's cool-aide for so long they will eat the media's manure and think its cake. 

You continuously allow the Media to lie to you but yet you still stay seated at the same table eating the same cake.  You throw out terms for Radical Right and Far Right Wing as those terms are somehow evil, when they are actually truth and you wonder why you can't change our minds? :lol: :facepalm:

For they exchanged truth for a lie...

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

You are correct.....but you neglect to mention the concept works both ways....

And with 90% of the MSM controlled by 6 strongly left leaning corporations....and the censorship organizations such as Google and Facebook cleansing the world of conservative ideals....those marching in lockstep with the left are truly misinformed.....and therefore ignorant to what's really going on in real world terms....

CL

I often wonder what the true definition of "conservative" actually means..as well as the left lable. I have been a moderate most of my life but that appears nowhere in any conversation in the past decade or so. It appears we are now extreme right and extreme left..leading to the conclusion that MSM has slowly converted mainstream thinking..and not necessarilly for ones self.

11 minutes ago, miraj said:

I often wonder what the true definition of "conservative" actually means..as well as the left lable. I have been a moderate most of my life but that appears nowhere in any conversation in the past decade or so. It appears we are now extreme right and extreme left..leading to the conclusion that MSM has slowly converted mainstream thinking..and not necessarilly for ones self.

Until today, I haven't seen a great deal of "moderate" posting from you.....more "orange man bad" than anything else.....

We are in agreement if you truly believe the system is broken and the Government needs to start working again for "We the People"

CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Until today, I haven't seen a great deal of "moderate" posting from you.....more "orange man bad" than anything else.....

We are in agreement if you truly believe the system is broken and the Government needs to start working again for "We the People"

CL 

It is an unsuccessful attempt to show there are 2 sides but no sides in reality as the powers to be create the mindsets of we the people, until they don't. We agree on that. I am old enough to remember having many differences of opinion with many friends over the years but in the end it it was always, ok ..lets get to work, lets do this or that. Now it is separation by ideal or viewpoint and it only serves them, never us. Thank you.