Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN breaking news right now.

RandolphA

Just saw on CNN that the last combat convoy has left Iraq. I posted this in rumors because this sounds very good for us but they also said there are still more troops there which I dont under stand what other kind of troops are there if not combat.

Tired of working every week for a pay check that it already spent. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I just saw the same thing on Fox news.My best friend just went back to Iraq this morning. He is in the Army Band. They play at festivals and stuff like that. I asked him about the Dinar he said that the people at the bank on base there say " We are not at liberty to speak about that" When asking about the dinar rv'ing..........i found it very interesting.

Just saw on CNN that the last combat convoy has left Iraq. I posted this in rumors because this sounds very good for us but they also said there are still more troops there which I dont under stand what other kind of troops are there if not combat.[/color][/font]

Yes this can only be good news for us. Thxs for the heads up, I as well don't understand the last part.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer

Just saw on CNN that the last combat convoy has left Iraq. I posted this in rumors because this sounds very good for us but they also said there are still more troops there which I dont under stand what other kind of troops are there if not combat.

Tired of working every week for a pay check that it already spent. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

I'm watching it as we speak!

Speaking about NO government yet.

Edited by carlablum

The 50,000 troops that are still there, are advisors only (non-combat).

Looks like they need another 6,000 to meet the deadline still?

"Another 6,000 U.S. troops must leave Iraq to meet President Barack Obama's September 1 deadline for the end of U.S. combat operations in the country and the beginning of Operation New Dawn."