Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTFM Conference Call - Tuesday, 08-17-10

ronscarpa

KTFM Conference Call - Tuesday, 08-17-10

Part 1

Frank's speech was missed due to the conference call not working correctly.

1st 10 min of intro is on the conference call recording...due to tech difficulties

99% of you took what I did in a positive manner and learned from it and we need to pray for people like this - I am not going to reveal private information that use to be with KTFM and its not my styles... I wish this would STOP and I deal with this every day of my life for the last 2 years... they touch my family and I disclosed it on purpose and we needed to show the lesson I was trying to listen to them.. My voice is not angry but loud for senior citizens so they can hear me better.

WOW the devil did a good job to mess up and not hear my introduction and not understanding what i just said so go back and listen to it on recording tomorrow.

Angelquest is here with us...Frank states he was just slammed today and asked her to assist him tonight...

There were two meetings and mechanisms on how to protect Iraq's money. Relieving debt given up to creditors - they are forgiving creditors of their debts...

2nd part of our CC starts now... the first part you can hear on recording..

RECAP

Way back in April 2010 last week of May we told everyone of the 1...2........3 steps to be accomplished to see RI == we were told that 1 and 2 the certification and the announcement of officials would literally happen side by side and the seating and rate in it would take a while. When in April May June July and Aug we had to break down step 3, it was not going to happena nd how to disect it and we did as a team- we raised teh FRANK O METER twice during that time period due t intel we had - no one had military intel but it was none of our busniess and Maliki it was none of our busines with his goonies...

Step 3 had to be broken down into 3 time frames - 1st one coered from the 16 of July to the 26 of July - that time period we were wattin for them to tell us whot he elected officlala were - 27th to the 3rd we were epecignnt to sit the official s ad 4th to 16th we were expecign themt o release the RI - one of it has happened or HAS IT?

My contact are very alert and sharp and acute of whats going oni - when I tell you that Parliament is seated, if it seated with Leon Spinks teeth gap - they are seated.. if uou do not appreciate that my team is sharing that with me and I share with you GO HANG UP NOW and go away and find your own team and own intel and own site and either share it and keep it to your self and DO NOT INSULT me or my team by making stupid comments in the sense of me...

The GOI has been seated - Yesterday as source from Spain said to our team member that and he could see the newspaper headlines dsas =- Welcome to the PM of Iraq - Allawi - alot are saying that its a hint - YES they seated a LONG TIME AGO but its none of our business -if we knew what they were doing we may do silly things- the less we know the less speculation... YES THEY ARE and I don't go out of my way to THINK - SIT STILL GOD WILL HELP YOU... Think really hard... Darline can I pick on you? Pretend with me you are negative and say NO they are not seated - HOW DO YOU KNOW she askes - Frank says because my intel tells me this - OK she says, so theya re seated why are we waiting - beacuse its none of our business to tell us behind closed doors of the GOI and they dont' want t tell us over 6 months now - this is such a epic moment in the world - but you can't be told right now and understand that - and don't believe me - go away - what did Spain papers say - She said Allawi is PM of Iraq- who elected him? The PM is elected by the parliament and the people - the parliament selected the PM and HAD TO BE SEATED TO DO SO = so do you want to still argue with me about this?/ SEE they are seated since they have a PM - NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND the stress I go through? I am tired of people saying stupid things - I don't mind opinions but this is a great land with freedom of speech but use it constructive manner and not suck our the inner spirit God has brought us too.. i am mad at the devil for stealing the first 15 min of the this recording - I am sad as I had LOTS to say int he spirit....

Step 3 had to be dissected into three sections the first time frame we presented

OH another ROCK - I DO NOT GIVE DATES FOR THE RI _ I am not that stupid anymore I did it twice in 09 twice I am sorry but NO MORE... I make no dates anymore.... stop saying everythign I predicted is wrong - I DON"T PREDICT or PROPHECY and you are the one creating dates to fulfill your needs....

WHO IS IN CONTROL - very few listen - Richie Chops he new what I was saying the whole time... LISTEN TO ME when I say something is in important then listen as i am trying to give it to you in our home..KTFM

3 step - 1st time frame DID WORK - 16 - 26th - they sat them down and yes M was there...and remember other sources called and said they got in - how long were they in session - about 12 hours did they get pizza delivered - ha joke - but they were in session - we had Breakaway go our of her way to find the right way to the media... the media had to come to the US to tell what they can tell us what we want them to tell us - and we read it andwe all say WOW and we say pay attention to AQ 's post - you are not listening - we are posting the good ones to help you

27th to the 3rd didn't work - and we felt Aug 4th this is it...and i had companies calling me they the Ch7 was not passed and all were angry - even China - and all people were biting me cause it didn't happen

On the 1st of Sept we will be gone less troups but some will be there - 10-20 thousand - we will be there and its your ballgame and they have to take care of it and they are scared but working at it

guess what else on Dept 1st - no more money honey -it will be really cut back - they are scared of that - less money more accountability - they are in a hurry and getting things done... they argue and bicker but there is progress...

The last section the 3rd time frame -there is proof everywhere they have done all that - seated having meetings and yes a hint comes once in a while - they do not want us to KNOW EVERY DAY so hints come - the GOI throws out these hints NOT THE MEDIA...DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY SAY ONLY WHAT THEY DO....

1-2% don't watch - they panic = dumb - relax and quit complaining and if you don't liek what I say - at my table then go find another home to steal food from cause you are not from mine... How far will this last time frame go? I don't care and go back and read my EF HUTTON post - that's all you need to know

Shabibi made statement in Jan, march and now listed their 3000's and redominate our currency - it will be RE-denominated with the lower denoms it will happen this year end of story - plain and simple it will happen - shabibi separates him self form the GOI - all things I share new causes excitement and you want more... sit still

Reverse engineering is a good thing I pat myself on my back - cause YOU Stab me on my bakc - instead of goign forward looking forward for this blessing - t-137 days OR LESS - OR LESS they give us NOV and DEC to cash in - iF GOD whispered in y our ear you would be able to cash in in NOV - give thanks for that time and QUIT complaining and asking and depending it - if you elan on this and not the everlasting Cross something is wrong.. priorities - yes we need money and I have problems - I get creditors that call me... I know what you are going through... I hold God's hand and pray and tell him I am hurting and I laugh with him - we are here to fill God's plan and stand the test of time and not be shamed when grace brings you home.. DID HE NOT BRING THIS BLESSING TO YOU - hang in there -I love you those that are laughing the most - If I could sit with you an make you smile would you call me a liar as you do now? No if you did I would love you still cause that's the only thing I know to do...

Posted by: MAX - zzz

KTFM Conference Call - Tuesday 08-17-10

Part 2

On Mondays I will post much

Tuesday here i am on CC call

Wed the articles that I tell AngelQuest and now Walking Stick to post

Thursdays they will also post and tell you intel.

I am tired I carried this for a long time and I suppose I should continue to absorb this punishment - its getting personal they touched my wife and now its getting toooo personal - my back ground the foods I eat - its necessary for you to understand why I need to change my how I produce to you... Remember I used to post every day before... I do this cause if you are naked I want to clothe you and hungry feed you - I will not lie to tell you anything cause GOD makes me accountable and I am a believer and by grace I am a saved Christian ....

Numbers are different are like a rhythm a color a shape to them and combined they say alot and for some reason words do that too and they are there...Cedar Point is here in Ohio and my son was in the car - long day wife and grandkids in back and my son asked can you still do what you used to do - I said you knwo your old man how baout if I giev you a word - O Danny boy he said Old Man - up ahead on turnpike headed west and there was a beautiful bright green sign that said O'Danny's boy bar and grill and he said wow you can do it and I said ok want me to do it again as it comes in 3 - and I said ESPN and a huge billboard lit up really bright with Frank Madden and Michael don't for get Monday night football on ESPN and his son said can you do it again and I said I don't want tooo

1=- what happened this week to cause much excitement - about our investment - Lots of celebration in Iraq - its AKRE a city that is up in the northern park of the Kurdistan region and they are celebrating the GOI and putting up banners and they have confirmed that ehy have banners flying up on the building they are stating DEMOCRATIC - the have to be sovereign they have to have GOI says AQ -

AQ another piece of intel - article sir that I mentioned that everyone knows that Frank and me have been saying its been done since June and July- TODAY they took 300 parliamentary people to another country to get this done...if they did this how could Frank by lying?

Contractor called us this AM out of Iraq that he knows they GOV is seated but can't prove it but the people know it - then he said - like last week that company had all their employees RESIGN their contracts cause other Iraq monies coming.... HE SAID TODYA that these people KNOW and its excitement in the air and his statement Frank once they seat their GOI this RI will happen pretty soon... Conversation with ALI agrees once the HCL on seconds you will see the blessing of the RI - still the same in January and now after the elections middle of April or May - Ali said he was looking for the HCL but he said I think that once we see the GOI seated itself things will move along very quickly for you and I... I like patterns I study them and collect them. Ali came back from opening for 4 banksa nd you are anxious for the parliament to be seated - I like taht and i agree with him =- its all done and we need them to SIT and revealwaht has been hdiding

Where are we on the Frank o meter - we are at 9.97 for a very good reason.. how many months are left in the year - 3 months take away one for exchange and what do you get... remaining bullets makes the 9.97 very well calculated... it will go to 9.98 on the 1st of SEPT IF WE SEE what we are looking for...

Breakaway figured your code- NO they did not received CH7 and CH 8 is being looked at

Formally announce the GOI WHEN? I believe - the 23rd is a Monday to look for the CBI - 4 individuals in this bank is related to the 23rd - is it the seating or release of lower denoms? Not sure keep that date also in prayer - this is NOT AN RI DATE I am giving you NOOOO... do you hear me - do not say I said another date I DID NOT... DON'T HURT PEOPLE I GIVE NO DATES....

There is a progression for all announcements - we wanted them to seat first - they sat down but not telling us anything - the were supposed to remove M but no they are using more time but GET THIS DONE - we are pulling out on the first - they take the media hide everything - yes they sat but it has to be official - they have not released the rate or officials yet - we need to see them do their things first...

My avatar is telling you I am done with my research and intel and I am celebrating that deep that this blessign will happen in the time frame of T-137 days and counting OR LESS therefore I celebrate with the fireworks int the background - YOU WILL CELEBRATE when you see them on the forum...

Time requirement on stock exchange to be recognized for 30-45 days??????? is this correct Frank?

Frank says that it will effect it in any shape and form and once its recognizable its instant with rate and currency...

In your gut opinion - IYGO - do you think RI will happen in August..

No Frank says ... 23rd something is going to happen but not sure but gut feeling not sure at all...

Part 3

It was posted in the forum that fiscal year of Iraq or world or US senate calendar to RI? There is no sense in trying to make any one understand one fiscal calendar so we went with the end of this year Shababi said in the year of 2010 so we took inside of those number o days lies the blessing in my opinion of the lower denoms replacing the higher denoms 93% now back to Iraq.

Richie Chop was on and Frank greets him.... Rich says that prayer is needed over 61 people were that were going to join the army and were killed today... GOD BLESS YOU ALL.... Next week Richie be with us... lot to happen on the 23rd to talk about....

Caller from 530 area code - Tony in CA

When is the rate going to be determined? The rate was frozen when we US invaded Iraq - we worked out a deal 0 the Marshal Plan to take over everything and we gave them monopoly money to use for us to get them back to normal.. IN 2003 the rate was $3.22 by Sadam - and the was frozen and one charter to not do any business with world said they would not be able to reinstate the rate til conditions are met - the frozen locked in rate will be reinstated once again is $3.22 and will add 20% in a few months.

Richie Chop has to leave and proud of you... Jan wants to sing something to you.... Frank and Jan sing THE SOUL TRAIN - together - he posted today Aint' No Stopping Me Now song today -

have any of bigger than big boys yards been set up with equipment - yes

Who is the new oil minister? AQ Opinion - NO one will like this but you put me on the spot - I think that it will be.. NOT CLEAR to me.... - they have major problems so one of the delays could be with an oil minister being picked and acting like a bit like "Maliki" not that nasty or power but stubborn attitude - give it up - reminds me of the electric guy... putting everything in my pocket is NOT my job??? ha

The Devaluation of the DONG is triggered by China - if they say jump V says how high sir? It has happened by china 4 times this year - notice the dong goes down each time - its reciprocal ... the oil is interesting if we don't see anything at the beginning - the middle of the month it goes down.... The oil will shoot high on Monday in anticipating something happening on Monday... the 23rd may happen so watch the oil - NO ITS NOT ANOTHER DATE - just watch the 23rd....

When you order Dinars make sure you ask for your discount from KTFM in the promo box.. SO THERE...

Hey builder - those PM's you were talking about thank you

Skyhawk fast for 48 hours YES THANK YOU and FOCUS ON GOD it cleanses you...its important to fast... closer to GOD

AQ said fasting and prayer is great - today I visited a site today on ( can't hear site name?? They have a message countdown to world premier of 2 days 12 hours and so many minutes - what does this mean? AND sky hawk requested today we fast for 48 hours - that matches....

There is a Hawaiian radio station pipeline to paradise - when you go see him - Paul he knows about KTFM but nothing about dinars and he played HE TOUCHED ME and he dedicated it to all of KTFM Family and Frank and Jan...He knows it as a Christian site... Frank plays the promo...

Part 4

How was that promo ???!!!! we are known all over the Pacific islands!!!

Caller from area code 651 Mike in Florida - appreciation give to Frank - Can't log in and register - problems on site - Frank gives advice to how to solve this issue with caller...

Caller from area code 609 - Dinar King out of FLorida - thanks Frank

This is not a dinar question.. My brother is here getting a liver transplant could you pray for him tonight - for Kenneth - Frank states this prayer request is MORE important than anything we could ever do regarding this Dinar...so Frank prays - AMEN!!!

my question is where do you think we stand would this be wrapped up before end of month? Frank asks did you just get on and caller says yes I was at hospital and football field with son... so yes he just got on... YES we think on the 23rd something may happen with banking system, lower denoms - gov info and its coming from a GREAT SOURCE something will happen on the 23rd and by the end of year it has to happen...

One more call....

Should we be concerned about Iran and Israel problems? We can't mess with those kind of questions - blue couch time - in the land of IS the prep has been going on for a long time that land of bears and eagles we have to finish and get paid and go pretend you are interested in another country - and people are getting paid -when this blessing occurs it will take care of what is needed. THIS WAS Part of the plan and they know it...

China is down.. why.....did you ever stick you stick in a hornets nest - I DID I had 102 bites and my cousin did too - do not mess with a hornets nest - some are saying how high do you want me to jump - yes they are angry and they take that attitude cause they owner the world - Kissinger and Nixon opened a Pandora box and this country still owns the world and the US ended up renting us out... we owe everything including kitchen sink and pipes and BUT THEY want this blessing as much as they do - this blessing is part of the plan to pay them off...

WCinthai (sp?) is on the call...

DETROIT LIONS FAN I am... maybe this year we may do better.... Jan took my bricks away so she got me some blue sponges to throw at TV when they play...

We are ending this call now but one thing left - thanks to Jose...

Crittermom says asks a question in Spanish and Frank answers in Spanish...

Thanks Joe for helping KTFM family -

First part of call was recorded - please listen as it was about what I did this AM on the forum and why... Jose will do all he can to make that part available right after this call tonight...

TO KTFM Family - this is for you:

Mary did you know that your son died for me?

Frank26 Of course I did.... (voice of AQ)

Mary did you know that I love your son very much -

Frank26 Of Course I do.... (voice of AQ)

Then Frank sings the song : Mary Did You Know... Absolutely beautiful... wow

And now you know Frank26 God Bless KTFM (voice of AQ)

GOD BLESS YOU KTFM FAMILY.... ALOHA

• Upvote 5

Ok thats' it....the governement of Iraq is NOT seated!

And NO...Allawi is NOT the PM!

There is no SECRET government working with a SECRET Prime Minister!

This crap has got to stop....there are innocent people out there taking these lies hook, line and sinker.

Read the news people!

The Parliment has YET to resume!

Maliki is STILL the Prime Minister until that time and Talibani is STILL the President!

Yes...it is an extended caretaker government.....and they will all step down as soon as the Parliment calls for the announcment of the spreaker...and then the President gets voted in and THEN and ONLY THEN...will the Prime Minister be voted in!

How can people stand by and allow this line of BS to go on?

Wow....unreal.

Phoenix

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Ron, Thanks from one of your UTAH friends

Wow! who did the transcripting there was alot left out that frank talked about, if your gonna post his CC atleast put everything in that was there and use spell check!

It is simply amazing to me that people who contribute nothing to making the job of transcribing a live conference call on the fly, have the audacity to then sit back and complain about the manner in which it was produced. I am quite sure that during the next conference call that those of us who give a rip would love to have your professional expertise in transcribing the next 2 hours of dialog.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok thats' it....the governement of Iraq is NOT seated!

And NO...Allawi is NOT the PM!

There is no SECRET government working with a SECRET Prime Minister!

This crap has got to stop....there are innocent people out there taking these lies hook, line and sinker.

Read the news people!

The Parliment has YET to resume!

Maliki is STILL the Prime Minister until that time and Talibani is STILL the President!

Yes...it is an extended caretaker government.....and they will all step down as soon as the Parliment calls for the announcment of the spreaker...and then the President gets voted in and THEN and ONLY THEN...will the Prime Minister be voted in!

How can people stand by and allow this line of BS to go on?

Wow....unreal.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Are you not the biggest conspiracy theorist on the internet? Everything I have seen from you has been about the Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Rockefeller, and Zbigniew Brzezinski. You go on and on about how they control the world….. To some you may look like you are off your rocker, and yet others may enjoy your post. So how about this if you do not like Franks post don’t read them. I ask if you have your take on things.......... why is Frank not allowed his take on things?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Phoenix,

Are you not the biggest conspiracy theorist on the internet? Everything I have seen from you has been about the Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Rockefeller, and Zbigniew Brzezinski. You go on and on about how they control the world….. To some you may look like you are off your rocker, and yet others may enjoy your post. So how about this if you do not like Franks post don’t read them. I ask if you have your take on things.......... why is Frank not allowed his take on things?

Conspiracy?

More like fact.

Council of Foreign Relations: http://www.cfr.org/

Trilateral Commission: http://www.trilateral.org/

Rockefeller: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_rockefeller_bloodline.htm

Zbigniew Brzezinski; http://realmedianews.com/prison-planet/zbigniew-brzezinski-talks-new-world-order-fears-the-mass-global-awakening

So do you have a link for the "Secret Iraqi government" with the "secret new Prime Minister" holding "secret sessions" passing "secret laws"?

Waiting.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Let me make this clear...this has nothing personal against Frank and yes Frank as does everyone else have the right to say as they please.

I am taking serious issue with the blatant false information being spread as "intel"

Again...nothing against Frank or anyone else...but these wild BS falsehoods have gotten way out of hand and people who blindly accept in good faith the information from others they trust are the ones being hurt.

End of rant....I will say no more.

Phoenix

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1