Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stay tuned for a new manipulation of the dollar’s ​​price .. a decision that will produce losers and winners in the Iraqi street

yota691

3 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

rvmydinar relax that was just a report not an official report doc. from the IMF im not calling anyone out to be liars , shabbs was on the move for iraq back then and spoke a lot about monetary policies and often spoke of the currency and its value it wasn't like the crickets we get out of the cbi today but yes there was no official iqd rate of 1.19 in 2012 the reports 1.71 figure was a number they stated iraq could support system" rel="">support, maliki was ramping up corruption to high gear we just cant live and die from the news or reports as everyone knows iraq rarely follows timelines like most countries and blows past dates as if there wasn't any, i will say when something absolutely has to get done it somehow does especially when it involves parliament members getting money .  im done with this topic  🤣

Thanks 3in1. I am relieved now that the iqd never revalued back then in 2012 ( $1.19 ) and 2017 ( $1.71 ) on the cbi website.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So if the report was really really true, then did both rates $1.19 ( january 2012 ) and $1.71 ( early 2017 ) really really show up on the cbi website at that time? Does that mean the iqd really really revalued at $1.19 and $1.71 at that time? And did noone know about this revaluation ( two rates $1.19 and $1.71 ) at that time before the report came out in 2018?

LMAO!!!! I first double checked to make sure I wasn’t in the comedy section (rumor) before I wasted my time responding. 
Education is a wonderful thing, Google is a great tool an the DV archive section is a great place to learn. 
Just as FYI I’ve been in this Dinar circus since 2004 an trust me if the rate would have gone to what you’re posting, me an this entire DV site wouldn’t be here today reading this fiction. 
I try to educate myself before I go onto any forum an make myself look like an idiot by posting such rubbish....

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2