Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your tax dollars at work:

Seven light years bad luck? Nasa's £8 BILLION James Webb Space Telescope mirror is damaged by a tiny space rock

CGI at its finest:

NASA said the damage from the dust-sized space rock was producing a noticeable effect in the $10 billion (£7.4 billion) telescope's data but is not expected to limit the mission's performance

Damage: A tiny meteoroid has hit the James Webb Space Telescope's main mirror (pictured) just a month before the publication of the observatory's first, real colour images

Engineers have begun a delicate readjustment of the impacted mirror segment to help 'cancel out a portion of the distortion' caused by the micrometeoroid, the US space agency said.

I would bet that the gold foil was put in somebodies pocket....

• Pow! 2

Several days ago Yota was showed a picture of the "queen" and another wearing green.

I recollected jb was wearing green and it would not have crossed my mind but I did remember the green bush in his pocket.

What does it mean? I do not know.

I could not find Yota's post and thought I would post it here:

image.png.27f9c670b827b6ddc63858b78052f385.png

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

This is only 20 seconds of o speaking: Worth watching -

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN DELETED FROM EVERY PLATFORM YEARS AGO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6mX8jymaEL0X/

image.png.f3fb12f47ab5e4d2c0da219f5a8a13b8.png

Can you find a longer version? A clearer version where you can actually see what he is saying and not this terrible dubbing? A version where we can see what is said before and after this 20 second clip?  

I bet if you look you will find this to be a piece of propaganda  meant to deceive and mislead people. 

The quality of the video is as good as a bigfoot sighting video. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, bigwave said:

Your tax dollars at work:

Seven light years bad luck? Nasa's £8 BILLION James Webb Space Telescope mirror is damaged by a tiny space rock

CGI at its finest:

NASA said the damage from the dust-sized space rock was producing a noticeable effect in the $10 billion (£7.4 billion) telescope's data but is not expected to limit the mission's performance

Damage: A tiny meteoroid has hit the James Webb Space Telescope's main mirror (pictured) just a month before the publication of the observatory's first, real colour images

Engineers have begun a delicate readjustment of the impacted mirror segment to help 'cancel out a portion of the distortion' caused by the micrometeoroid, the US space agency said.

I would bet that the gold foil was put in somebodies pocket....

NASA's next-generation space observatory has sustained its first noticeable micrometeoroid impact less than six months after launch, but the agency isn't too concerned.

https://www.space.com/james-webb-space-telescope-suffers-micrometeoroid-impacts

• Upvote 1

FBI Stats Show Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles In America – It’s Not Even Close

Handguns were listed as the primary weapon in 6,368 cases, and shotguns accounted for another 200. There were 45 cases that named “other gun” as the weapon, and 3,281 cases in which the type of firearm was not specified. Assuming the unspecified cases follow the same ratio as the reported firearm types, the number of cases in which a rifle was used would increase by approximately 120 — bringing that total number to 484.

In addition, 600 people were killed in 2019 with what the FBI refers to as “personal weapons,” meaning hands, fists or feet. Knives or other “cutting tools” accounted for another 1,476 homicides — about three times the number killed by rifles.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/24/knives-kill-more-people-than-rifles-every-year/

FBI Stats: 2020 Saw Twice as Many People Killed with Knives than with Shotguns and Rifles Combined

The FBI’s Uniform Crime Report released Monday shows that 454 people were killed with rifles of all types and another 203 were killed by shotguns.

Together they totaled 657 murders.

Meanwhile, 1,732 were killed by knives or cutting instruments.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fbi-stats-2020-saw-twice-many-people-killed-knives-shotguns-rifles-combined/