Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

I have been crabbing for many, many years and have used the same points and depths.

The sea has not raised an inch in my neck of the woods, (pacific ocean).

How can they not get it, unless? They are stupid or on the take/ pay for play scheme. 

https://www.facebook.com/reel/160711750391577?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=3uyXbM

49 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

So he was lying???

And he lied????

And he lied???

I suspect you are attempting a meaningful and conclusive outcome based on actual information and grounded reason with one steeped in demonstrating agnotology.

Within the sociology of knowledge, agnotology (formerly agnatology) is the study of deliberate, culturally induced ignorance or doubt, typically to sell a product, influence opinion, or win favour, particularly through the publication of inaccurate or misleading scientific data (disinformation).

I hoped as much whereas the fanatical resistance to honest and sincere dialogue with ready and notable aid is stolidly stonewalled by the agnotological practitioners.

For some unknown reason.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

I do, however, highly commend you for the prolific, flawless, and exceptionally applicalbe information and comments you post.

Thank You!!!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, caddieman said:

And here I thought we were talking about climate change! 🤷‍♂️

Again you show that you don't really believe what you're saying. You're deflection says it all. As I'm about to point out below nothing you see here is real. 

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

So he was lying???

And he lied????

And he lied???

In a word, YES. Nearly EVERYTHING we've been told from our government for the last 100 years is either straight up lies or deception. .

Human psychology, people cannot accept that everything they have ever been told, and believed, for the last 100 years is a lie. People can't accept it because they believe that in accepting it they show themselves to be stupid. .

But you're not stupid. They are exceptionally good at deception. 

Stupid only comes into play when people aren't willing to consider that they might be wrong because of the deception. 

QUESTION EVERYTHING