Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

77 Days: The Effort To Overturn An Election

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No one would say anything to you if you did.  By the way, Have ya noticed some of the memes that Thugs post?

I'll remember you said that...Of course it's actions that matter, not words....With that said, I'm smart enough to not be goaded into making a bad posting decision, in regard to that childish meme.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No one would say anything to you if you did.  By the way, Have ya noticed some of the memes that Thugs post?

I did see a waterline break meme I thought was rotf funny.....although completely distasteful, in my view, for a widely viewed Adam Weekly Chat thread.

GO RV, then BV  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'll remember you said that...Of course it's actions that matter, not words....With that said, I'm smart enough to not be goaded into making a bad posting decision, in regard to that childish meme.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

I'm not trying to "goad" you into anything. I'm just saying that if you wanted to you could. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't have to explain how people on fringe conspiracy sites manipulate, exaggerate, embellish, and flat out lie with false material, to achieve click bait utopia for hungry believers.....Dozens of lawsuits, no rulings in Rudy or the Krakens favor...none.

GO RV, then BV

Wrong Again Shabs. Why don’t you pay attention and look at the information before speaking you won’t be wrong every time..

Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/trump-won-two-thirds-of-election-lawsuits-where-merits-considered_3688543.html

Download our app to read more at https://ept.ms/DownloadApp

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why didn't you add the disclaimer letting everyone know the video is an opinion piece, not factual allegations of election fraud?

GO RV, then BV

I don't know how much longer our counrty must endure having the Democratic Play ground exist within the walls of Congress, but you can be assured that 80 million Americans still stand behind President Trump! 80 million Americans are also fully aware of just how low the Democratic party had to go to beat our President, and they really had to reach down into the depths of hell to pull that one off. I am quiet certain that if this doesn't get straightened out and the real President isn't properly placed back in the White House, this country is in for a rough 4 years. All those empty promises Joe made will never be filled and all he will do is continue on trying to erase any trace of Donald J Trumps handprint on America. That truly is the only interests that the Democrats have, as their hatred of Trump is endless. Schumer has said that the only reason they are trying to impeach Trump is so he can never serve Americans again. Chuck is a  man full of hatred. Trump on the other hand will go down in history as a patriot carrying the torch for all Americans, you included Shabs. It doesn't matter how hard Nancy and Schumer try to erase Trump as his legacy in America will live long after Trumps time here on Earth. Greatness is a difficult thing to cover up, and Nancy and Chuck will never understand that.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/02/supreme-court-to-decide-if-two-trump-election-fraud-cases-can-proceed-this-month/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

19 hours ago, Markinsa said:

He's just shy about posting pictures of himself. He must have a really hard time walking. :lol:

18 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Why?  Someone who is constantly promoting leftist, communist propaganda and you want.to calm him down? Excuse me, but I'm tired of dusting off my feet. As always JMO.

This from the guy who, at my request, sent me links to help further my Christian walk with God.  Thanks, Markinsa....the 2nd Senate Impeachment trial of DJT starts today at 1 p.m.....a culmination of 77 days of DJT's panic, plus 5 years, give or take a bit..... don't miss it, must watch t.v.  :peace:  As always, just my opinion

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, jcfrag said:

I don't know how much longer our counrty must endure having the Democratic Play ground exist within the walls of Congress, but you can be assured that 80 million Americans still stand behind President Trump! 80 million Americans are also fully aware of just how low the Democratic party had to go to beat our President, and they really had to reach down into the depths of hell to pull that one off. I am quiet certain that if this doesn't get straightened out and the real President isn't properly placed back in the White House, this country is in for a rough 4 years. All those empty promises Joe made will never be filled and all he will do is continue on trying to erase any trace of Donald J Trumps handprint on America. That truly is the only interests that the Democrats have, as their hatred of Trump is endless. Schumer has said that the only reason they are trying to impeach Trump is so he can never serve Americans again. Chuck is a  man full of hatred. Trump on the other hand will go down in history as a patriot carrying the torch for all Americans, you included Shabs. It doesn't matter how hard Nancy and Schumer try to erase Trump as his legacy in America will live long after Trumps time here on Earth. Greatness is a difficult thing to cover up, and Nancy and Chuck will never understand that.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/02/supreme-court-to-decide-if-two-trump-election-fraud-cases-can-proceed-this-month/

It was 74 million Americans, jcfrag.....not all of who would condone the alt-right attack on the Capitol.  The first part is factual the last part is simply my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

This from the guy who, at my request, sent me links to help further my Christian walk with God.  Thanks, Markinsa....the 2nd Senate Impeachment trial of DJT starts today at 1 p.m.....a culmination of 77 days of DJT's panic, plus 5 years, give or take a bit..... don't miss it, must watch t.v.  :peace:  As always, just my opinion

GO RV, then BV

There is no way I can justify my actions in the eyes of God.  However, your petty attacks on everyone here show that what I sent you hasn't helped you.  :facepalm: As always, just my opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

There is no way I can justify my actions in the eyes of God.  However, your petty attacks on everyone here show that what I sent you hasn't helped you.  :facepalm: As always, just my opinion.

Every bit of the Word helps....I've been rewatching some of my Max Lucado material....it definitely helps me negotiate this mixed up world of fantasy that so many normal people seem to have succumbed to.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Also, if you could point out some examples of the "petty" attacks, you accuse me of, as opposed to me simply defending myself..... that would help me do a better job in the future, as I seem to be the only one asked to do a better job of negotiating other's feelings.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That is until the MSM stops airing the faux trial because Trump's lawyers start showing evidence proving that the election was fraudulent. 

That's the part I'm looking forward to the most.....That will certainly add a few names to the Dominion/Smartmatic defamation lawsuits.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

The made for TV second impeachment hoax is going no where.....it will be an embarrassment for Pelosi, Schumer and the rest.....

Everyone thinks the right will roll over....let it play out....and have Trump vindicated once again with the final vote....

Won't it be interesting though if the right presses for witnesses.....

How fast of an about face would the left take then?

JMO.   CL 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

40 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The made for TV second impeachment hoax is going no where.....it will be an embarrassment for Pelosi, Schumer and the rest.....

Everyone thinks the right will roll over....let it play out....and have Trump vindicated once again with the final vote....

Won't it be interesting though if the right presses for witnesses.....

How fast of an about face would the left take then?

JMO.   CL 

Bring on those witnesses....start with staff who were working in the White House on the day of the insurrection, as any nda has certainly passed.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not just them....bring them all in, left and right....put this cockamamie deep state conspiracy nonsense to bed once and for all.  

GO RV, then BV

That can never happen with people like you because you're incapable of mentally accepting what it would mean. 

• Pow! 2

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It was 74 million Americans, jcfrag.....not all of who would condone the alt-right attack on the Capitol.  The first part is factual the last part is simply my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Truth of the matter is Shabs, I guess we will never really know just how many votes for President Trump received. As I pointed out before, the Democratic party stoops to the depths of hell to literally switch votes from Trump to Biden. The Dominion voting machines and the new rules of the game might just work to our advantage next time! New rules of the game being: Cheat, Lie Steal, Coerce, Extort, Bully, Intimidate, and my personal favorite, Breakin the Law over and over again!

My guess is Trump probably got closer to 80 million then the 75 million CNN loves to report on, because all of the above reasons.... least we leave out the Planned~demic, compliments of Fauci and Xi........

Time Magazine has even printed up a story bragging about how the election was rigged! (the guilty always brag about the crime they got away with...always)

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

https://newsla.localad.com/2021/02/05/wow-time-magazine-admits-in-great-detail-how-2020-election-was-rigged-against-trump-by-secret-cabal-of-wealthy-and-politically-connected-elites/

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Truth of the matter is Shabs, I guess we will never really know just how many votes for President Trump received. As I pointed out before, the Democratic party stoops to the depths of hell to literally switch votes from Trump to Biden. The Dominion voting machines and the new rules of the game might just work to our advantage next time! New rules of the game being: Cheat, Lie Steal, Coerce, Extort, Bully, Intimidate, and my personal favorite, Breakin the Law over and over again!

My guess is Trump probably got closer to 80 million then the 75 million CNN loves to report on, because all of the above reasons.... least we leave out the Planned~demic, compliments of Fauci and Xi........

Time Magazine has even printed up a story bragging about how the election was rigged!

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

https://newsla.localad.com/2021/02/05/wow-time-magazine-admits-in-great-detail-how-2020-election-was-rigged-against-trump-by-secret-cabal-of-wealthy-and-politically-connected-elites/

Certified 2020 Electoral College Results 

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2020 

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1