Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali cash out sites vs. regular banks...

BANE

I understand Ali charges only $150 per million Dinars to cash them out while regular banks would charge 2 to 4% to cash out meaning around $20,000 to $40,000 dollars per million.

Question I have are Ali´s sites safe? I know a bank would be. I have heard people say that they will be bringing their guns and rent cars if they have to drive to another state etc.

I understand Ali charges only $150 per million Dinars to cash them out while regular banks would charge 2 to 4% to cash out meaning around $20,000 to $40,000 dollars per million.

Question I have are Ali´s sites safe? I know a bank would be. I have heard people say that they will be bringing their guns and rent cars if they have to drive to another state etc.

tell your friends, if they bring guns, they won't get in. Ali's sites are secure enough that they won't allow anyone with a gun inside....

• Upvote 2

Ali has stated he will have massive security inside and out mostly from retired law enforcement officers. He didn't go into detail: however suffice it to say if you get to his parking lot, you will be perfectly safe. I know that's where I'm going only an hour drive

• Upvote 1

You might want to read Adam's Cash-In guide before you run to Ali's. There will be an additional charge of the CBI rate...In addition to the $150.00 per million. Please confirm with Ali when you make an appointment. There has been some confusion circulating about the true cost of cash-in. Please do your research.. :) :)

• Upvote 2

You might want to read Adam's Cash-In guide before you run to Ali's. There will be an additional charge of the CBI rate...In addition to the $150.00 per million. Please confirm with Ali when you make an appointment. There has been some confusion circulating about the true cost of cash-in. Please do your research.. :) :)

So where would you go? I hear banks are going to do 20 to 40% per million. That´s alot.

Ali has stated he will have massive security inside and out mostly from retired law enforcement officers. He didn't go into detail: however suffice it to say if you get to his parking lot, you will be perfectly safe. I know that's where I'm going only an hour drive

PLEASE do your research and decide in advance if you want to wire funds to your bank account, convert it to gold and have it wired to that firm's account, etc. Don't walk around with large amount of cash!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PLEASE do your research and decide in advance if you want to wire funds to your bank account, convert it to gold and have it wired to that firm's account, etc. Don't walk around with large amount of cash!

??? I wasn't talking about carrying dollars I was talking about when you get there with your dinars. You don't really think Ali is going to hand you millions of dollars in cash do you?

• Upvote 1

I think that's 2 to 4% charge on all that you are cashing in.....Not per million.

2-4% per million and 2-4% of the total are the same exact amount :P

Edited by h20eweup2
  • Upvote 3

For me it would not matter how far i had to drive I will be going to one of Ali's offices. That is where I purchased from and that is where I will cash in. He has stated that it will be secure and that is good enough for me. The money will be wired to whatever account(s) I want and I will be able to verify that before I leave his office. What more do you want. Ali has said he will beat anybodys cash in deals.

• Upvote 1

From a post taken from DD site. Dinar Trade associate stated the exchange fees would be 150.00/ million and the CBI buy back rate in which

the CBI will be taking rates off markets every day – 1/4% or less than that – spread no more than 1/10th percent. Can anyone tell me what this means? Are they talking about taking .25 of 1% or .1 of 1%. I would just appreciate someone elses knowledge on this, since they are boasting noone else could beat their rates.

http://iraqidinarnews.net/blog/2010/06/30/ali%E2%80%99s-cashing-out-chat-%E2%80%93-found-at-just4dinars-%E2%80%93-62910/

Thanks for the Post. :)

Trimark, so I understand this buy back rate will be calculated into the actual CBI rate and anyone who cashes in with a bank will more than likely be paying a spread plus the CBI buy back rate? Thank you so much for this clarification.

Yes, that's my understanding of it. It seems that a bank can't 'beat' the CBI spread unless the bank holds onto the dinars until later and cashes them in when the spread has gone down and Ali's $150 flat fee is much less than any percentage spread/fee that a bank will charge.

From my reading of things it seems like there are two schools of thought on this issue:

1) The first school thinks a bank has to charge at least the CBI spread or they will lose money on the exchange and the bank will likely charge more than that in order to make money from the transaction. This school of thought thinks that Ali will have the best rate because his $150 flat fee will be much less than even a small percentage of the cash in amount.

2) The second school of thought thinks that the spread could be really high, especially at first, so even if Ali gives you the CBI rate, since there is no competition on the rate then the CBI could charge a really high spread which would leave people that cash in early paying a huge spread amount. In some instances you may be better off paying a percentage of the cash in amount to the bank. The bank would then hold the dinars to cash in later when the spread goes down.

I think after the first week or so the spread will come down so I'm not going to be the first one to cash in after the RV, especially if the spread is high. Plus I will want to talk with my attorney and CPA before I do anything.

This will likely be the biggest amount of money I ever have at one time so I want to make sure that I am not giving away some of that money to banking fees or for spreads that I don't need to pay. I will decide who to cash in with based on the RV rate, total fees charged, current spread, etc. and go with whomever is the cheapest.

I think the key is having a strategy beforehand so you don't rush out and pay a huge spread or pay a lot in fees that you don't need to pay.

• Upvote 1

I was thinking all along that i would cash in with Ali in Texas after the RV but after hearing some of the horror story scenarios that we could be dealing with i am beginning to think that it might be better to pay the spread of the banks. It is true once you arrive at Ali's trade house then you and your Dinar are safe but problem is you are on your own getting there and leaving. There will only be a few ways to get to his locations and the bad element out there is gonna have them all cased out so there is a strong possibility that they could be lying in wait to rob us while we are trying to get to the secure location.. Something to think about, I already have my Dinar in a safety deposit box at my bank so i don't have to carry them in after the RV.. Hopefully everyone will be safe during and after the cash in but it would definitely be a good idea to hire security to get you to one of his locations. God Bless and Geaux RV

Edited by briantoler
  • Upvote 1

Trimark, thanks again. I too, will sit back and watch the market adjust. Also I purchased alot on my dinar almost a year ago and cashing in after the the year mark should also help me with capital gains. But really who knows. The spreads or buy back rates will be nothing compared to the capital gains tax we will have to pay. Thank you again. :)

I am not going to single out any one person for this as so many have such good insight into what is or could be going on after the RV. I would like to say thank you however, to everyone that has participated. You all are a great help to those of us who do not have the time nor the wherewithal to do this all on our own... Thank you all very much..

Ron B)

The thing is Brian Toler that noone will know Ali's locations until you make an appointment to cash in... and I for one will not be sharing that info with anyone for security reasons... so , by doing it that way he eliminates that threat.

Oh really? I thought he published where they were AFTER the RV. So you are saying that until you make an appointment with him and have bought from him does he send you the email about it...

I bought from Ale & Safedinar, But I have my own security being a Gloc 9 and permit to carry Loaded & conceled.But I WILL Surrender the Gloc 9 to Ali's Men at the time of exchange and get back as I leave with my own security in tow. Having done a WIRE TRANSFER to my Banks.Now let's get the RV over with and start to enjoy life. :)

The thing is Brian Toler that noone will know Ali's locations until you make an appointment to cash in... and I for one will not be sharing that info with anyone for security reasons... so , by doing it that way he eliminates that threat.

Using my name on a post makes me feel important ty (lol) seriously though, You say that the secret location of Ali's trade houses will only be reviled at the time of the appointment, don't you think there is a possibility that the ones who you will have to worry about just might have invested in dinar as well just to get the info on where these locations will be, only takes a phone call. (food for thought my friend) hope all goes well with our cash in but with lots of money the greed will be more abundant.God Bless and Geaux RV