Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks will no longer be a good place to keep your money!

nathan1606

[joynaz] Banks will no longer be a good place to keep your money! One percent transaction tax is proposed (UNEDITED)President Obama's finance team is recommending a transaction tax. His plan is to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar. This is a 1% tax on all transaction at any financial institution i. e. Banks, Credit Unions, extra. Any deposit you make, or move around within your account, i. e. transfer to, will have a 1% tax charged. If your pay check or your social Security or whatever is direct deposit, 1% tax charged. If you hand carry a check in to deposit, 1% tax charged, If you take cash in to deposit, 1% tax charged.This is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax. Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn. Lee Hoecherl Washington Terrace

[unitedrich] linda55 Ill bet. Was Bobby on his cajun hooch?   

[joynaz] Check this out in Snopes.com http://www.snopes.com/po ··· free.asp

Edited by nathan1606
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[joynaz] Banks will no longer be a good place to keep your money! One percent transaction tax is proposed (UNEDITED)President Obama's finance team is recommending a transaction tax. His plan is to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar. This is a 1% tax on all transaction at any financial institution i. e. Banks, Credit Unions, extra. Any deposit you make, or move around within your account, i. e. transfer to, will have a 1% tax charged. If your pay check or your social Security or whatever is direct deposit, 1% tax charged. If you hand carry a check in to deposit, 1% tax charged, If you take cash in to deposit, 1% tax charged.This is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax. Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn. Lee Hoecherl Washington Terrace

Link does not work.

Thanks for the post. All the more reason to really focus on removing the current party in power this November, to make sure this doesn't happen. :angry:

• Upvote 1

Link didn't work what a surprise

where then the mattress or should i call Madoff's puppet

Thanks for the post. All the more reason to really focus on removing the current party in power this November, to make sure this doesn't happen. :angry:

The first thing you should do is find out if this is in fact true, which it is not. While there is a bill to this effect, President Obama has nothing to do with it. So people go and research it for yourself instead of just believing everything you hear. Just take the time to read, here is the real link --- http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/debtfree.asp

• Upvote 1

So let me see,

• You get paid for work and tax has already been taken out
  • You deposit your pay and get another tax.
  • You go out an by stuff and you get taxed
  • you invest your money and they tax your increase
  • You die and they tax your estate
  • What am I missing?

Talk about double dipping. If I did this with my business I would feel like a crook.

I guess all of the people in congress should ware masks because they are a bunch of bandits.

Obama is looking at a Value Added Tax also.

One Percent Transaction Tax is Proposed Plus VAT

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/36863-one-percent-transaction-tax-is-proposed

Banks will no longer be a good place to keep your money!

'President Obama's finance team is recommending a transaction tax. His plan is to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar.

This is a 1% tax on all transaction at any financial institution i. e. Banks, Credit Unions, extra. Any deposit you make, or move around within your account, i. e. transfer to, will have a 1% tax charged. If your pay check or your social Security or whatever is direct deposit, 1% tax charged.

If you hand carry a check in to deposit, 1% tax charged, If you take cash in to deposit, 1% tax charged. This is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax.'

“President Barack Obama suggested Wednesday that a new value-added tax on Americans is still on the table, seeming to show more openness to the idea than his aides have expressed in recent days,” reports the Associated Press.

Obama’s signal that he may embrace a European-style VAT tax follows former Fed chairman Paul Volcker’s call for a value-added tax. In response, the U.S. Senate passed a nonbinding “sense of the Senate” resolution labeling any such move, “a massive tax increase that will cripple families on fixed income and only further push back America’s economic recovery.”

Not happy with hitting Americans with a roughly 20% increase in living costs that a VAT tax would impose, Volcker also called for a carbon tax in the name of solving the widely discredited scam of man-made global warming, a new levy that is already being introduced at the state level.

However, the VAT tax is a flat rate levy that applies to everyone, and it will dramatically increase the cost of living for Americans already laboring under the greatest financial meltdown since 1929. As CNS News highlights, VAT is also labeled “consumption tax, because it applies to items at every stage of production. Such a tax would affect purchasers at all income levels.” http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/64529

As CNS News’ Fred Lucas points out, in addition to any future VAT tax, “The $1-trillion health care overhaul bill contains at least 12 taxes and fees that will affect households earning less than $250,000.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bankers-prepare-to-assault-americans-with-vat-transaction-taxes.html