Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter chat 8/13/10 3:00pm on DV

Dinarkicker

Thanks Scooter!!!! You are in my top 5 and right at the top.......wish you guys could get together and be a big super brain....Oh by the way Terry didn't make my list and Adam is falling by the wayside.......I think Grooval, Breitling,Sonny, and Medic make up a super team with you .....I know Medic may not be so popular but I think he does a good job.....I am open to all you guys....Why not establish a Dream Team and hire good ole Possum to keep all the egos in tack.....we all are in this for the RV so why don't yall call on each other for advice and compare notes!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks dinarkicker for posting the chat (+). Scooter thank you for popping into chat and bringing that always positive attitude that you bring. Scooter I do have a burning question I'd love your thoughts on. As Groovegal has said in the simplest of terms, This future valuation is ultimately supported or defended by the foreign currency reserves. For the sake of agrument, lets say that the RV is 3 dollars to 1 IQD. Wouldn't it be true that as all these corporations begin to do their reconstruction. They will in part need to convert their dollars or Euros or Yuan into the Iraqi money in order to conduct business there. And, as a result of converting to Iraq's currency, the CBI foreign currency reserves could go thru the roof! Scooter, if you have a moment can you give your thoughts on that question.

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 2

Thanks Scooter!!!! You are in my top 5 and right at the top.......wish you guys could get together and be a big super brain....Oh by the way Terry didn't make my list and Adam is falling by the wayside.......I think Grooval, Breitling,Sonny, and Medic make up a super team with you .....I know Medic may not be so popular but I think he does a good job.....I am open to all you guys....Why not establish a Dream Team and hire good ole Possum to keep all the egos in tack.....we all are in this for the RV so why don't yall call on each other for advice and compare notes!!!!

Cause most of them are full of it and dont really know what they are talking bout.....

I'm still betting it won't happen until after the superbowl next year

Can I get some of what your on???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1