Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've heard lots of people who know Trump speak about him....of course to his supporters their opinions don't count because of their criticism of him.  I get it....cherry picking is alive and well.

GO RV, then BV 

Smh, sorry I'm not cherry picking. Do you have anyone that knows him within the last 10-15 years that speak I'll of him?  A few names so we can know the source?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

No love either?

I should turn the other cheek. Your right. But it’s kind of hard when you get called all sorts of crazy names for bringing the other side. And get called a racist, makes it really hard to show any love. I should but I’m flawed or as some say I’m Demonic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I should turn the other cheek. Your right. But it’s kind of hard when you get called all sorts of crazy names for bringing the other side. And get called a racist, makes it really hard to show any love. I should but I’m flawed or as some say I’m Demonic. 

Now you know a "little" of what Trump has been going through.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

I would say, and I’m being nice, he brings 75% on himself.

And you don't, even if I disagree with you.? They are not trying to put you in prison, harass your family, and calling your wife and family names from the beginning.  They didn't even give him a chance to show what his intentions were and they started spying on him even before the election...

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Not really, the Holy Spirit convicts a person in the conscience to lead them to repentance.

So by irritating one's political opposition, "Christians" are doing the Holy Spirits work and enjoying the entertainment value of that irritation?  Wow, just wow.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So by irritating one's political opposition, "Christians" are doing the Holy Spirits work and enjoying the entertainment value of that irritation?  Wow, just wow.

GO RV, then BV 

Is that what I said? I'm starting to feel like Trump.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Guided by the Holy spirit to irritate....that's a new one.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

Your PATHETIC attempt at misrepresenting my comments is something only a bunch of Democratic Communist Party brain dead followers would fall for. 

I said, I follow the Holy Spirit to find truth.  Then I claimed to be Human by desiring to irritate the Lunatic leftists for entertainment.

We all know and understand that like Jesus you are perfect and without faults. 

So I understand if it's confusing to you that my sins are irrespective of the Holy Spirit and are my own burden to bear. 

Furthermore, you and I both know that you understood perfectly well what I meant. Thus you may want to check your own self as all sins committed by men may be forgiven. But he who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven.  

You intentionally twisted my words and fall dangerously close to Blasphemy. 

Just now, Markinsa said:

Now I am informed. She is in her 80s she is being secretly taped and evidently she's believing what the MSM has been shoveling..

Nice.try.

Ahh...I see, Donald's own sister doesn't know who he is.....but you do because Hershel Walker told you so.  :facepalm:  You most definitely win this debate....as I can't possibly refute that logic.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your PATHETIC attempt at misrepresenting my comments is something only a bunch of Democratic Communist Party brain dead followers would fall for. 

I said, I follow the Holy Spirit to find truth.  Then I claimed to be Human by desiring to irritate the Lunatic leftists for entertainment.

We all know and understand that like Jesus you are perfect and without faults. 

So I understand if it's confusing to you that my sins are irrespective of the Holy Spirit and are my own burden to bear. 

Furthermore, you and I both know that you understood perfectly well what I meant. Thus you may want to check your own self as all sins committed by men may be forgiven. But he who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven.  

You intentionally twisted my words and fall dangerously close to Blasphemy. 

Noted.  Now that you've admitted your sins, you can strive to not repeat them....I'll do the same.

GO RV, then BV 

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Noted.  Now that you've admitted your sins, you can strive to not repeat them....I'll do the same.

GO RV, then BV 

But, but, but I already told you, I do it for entertainment. 

And believe me irritating you and Candyman are Lil Johnny is far more better entertainment than anything on TV. And probably less sinful :eyebrows:

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ahh...I see, Donald's own sister doesn't know who he is.....but you do because Hershel Walker told you so.  :facepalm:  You most definitely win this debate....as I can't possibly refute that logic.

GO RV, then BV 

Obviously not. And I can't refute your logic either. Why would you support a party that says it is ok to kill a new born baby?

• Thanks 1