Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinion @ 10:20 PM CDT - 7/11/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a new opinion & comment by Delta that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Delta ***  Article: "Al-Kazemi: The time to waste money has gone nowhere and today is launching a new phase"  Quote: "...we will proceed to restore the prestige of the state and the law, and it is an opportunity to start for the future."  LIKE I SAID FAMILY...THEY STARTED PORT CONTROL ...MORE GOOD THINGS ARE COMING ... :twothumbs:

:easyrider:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Well there are 3 days left in this window of opportunity, if we don’t see an RV by the 15th, put your dinars back on moth balls. I really hope I’m wrong!!! In my opinion this is another wasted year! I was really hoping 2020 was our year! They are going right to the edge of the watering hole, but No  drink! I’m starting to buy in on the old Drs. Theory of RV! Such a shame too! If Biden wins this up coming election, if you are in your 50s and higher! We will never see an RV in our lifetime! Biden is definitely not through stealing every dime he can steal too, out of Iraq! I pray everyday for this investment, I’m still trusting the Good Lord Jesus to make me the Steward, He wants me to be! Case closed! PS we still have a chance 2 strikes 2 outs bottom of the 9th two men on 2nd and 3rd , behind by one! The pitcher makes his windup! More reporting Wednesday the 15th! I’m for the home team! JMHO 😎

Edited by Artitech
Word
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I pray everyday for this investment, I’m still trusting the Good Lord Jesus to make me the Steward, He wants me to be! Case closed..! I’m for the home team! JMHO 😎

I'm with you on this part Artitech - Remember, when He moves, it's Suddenly. He's spoken to us prophetically, our role is to pray it in. Let's just trust His timing - the enemy is always trying to thwart His plan and confuse us with circumstances, but God's Word will never return void, but will accomplish the purpose for which it was sent. Blessings Brother ... :salute:RON 

• Like 4

• yota691 changed the title to Saturday Night Opinion @ 10:20 PM CDT - 7/11/2020